Possible idea from works on Superconductivity through phase interfaces...

• Official Post

From the presentation of i2HMR (Armanet&al) I understand that alpha and beta phase of PdD hydride create a frontier in the material.
    From some papers some possible links with superconduction and similar collective behavior can be considered.
    From Iwamura&replicators work with think film

This is why this report on induced superconduction by creating phase interface may inspire some people.

http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2…superconductivity-in.html

The concept that superconductivity could be induced or enhanced at the point where two different materials come together – the interface – was first proposed in the 1970s but had never been conclusively demonstrated, Chu said. Some previous experiments showing enhanced superconducting critical temperature could not exclude other effects due to stress or chemical doping, which prevented verification, he said.

Interface-induced superconductivity at ∼25 K at ambient pressure in undoped CaFe2As2 single crystals
    http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2016/10/25/1616264113

maybe it is a false direction, but it may even raise experimetal ideas

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

• previous peer-reviewed record holder...

Note from the abstract: "The SEM analysis also indicates monophase composition." (my emphasis)

My deduction: the likely necessary phase boundary seen in nearly all HTSCs (and perhaps also higher COP LENR / CF examples), is not seen in this HTSC case because it is inherent at the molecular level and hence overlooked under conventional SEM.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.