FUD on E-catworld

• Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

You want to be a bit more specific about this?

No. It's easy to find reading over responses to Mary. I did quote Mary who was referring to something that would be an example, an assumption that Mary was lying about something that anyone who actually did the research would know was not a lie. The reaction was probably something like "Mary seems stupid to me, therefore Mary must be lying about having a doctorate." Just because Mary is sometimes a troll, is incautious about this or that, doesn't mean that Mary is lying about Mary's life. Of course, the terms of that bet might have been such that Mary could lose, if it required someone named "Mary Yugo" to have those achievements.

• Official Post

Abd,

Thanks for the explanation. For a moment I thought your comment referenced my quote that you provided. MY and I go back 5 years. He has insulted me hundreds of times during. I have tried various strategies to counter...from aggressive to humor. Nothing has worked, as he never lets up.

Not looking for sympathy, as I kind of like messing back with him. He is harmless, and his insults so equal opportunity, I do not take them seriously. Although, once in a while he does get under my skin. Not the other night though, as it is true that I am better looking...and he knows it. :)

Funny too the coincidence, as the one time long ago on ECNs I suspected he lacked the credentials he boasts of, and mentioned it, he challenged me to a $100,000 wager. Everyone always backs down after that. It's his go-to for escaping inquiring minds.

Hopefully he stays around. Always good for a laugh.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.