NASA Paper Measuring Thrust from EmDrive Replication Has Leaked

• Axil, the electro magnetic drive is explicitely told to be not a "space wrapping" technique.

Although the latest news seem to tell, that virtual particles can be polarized, this effect is tiny.

And in Your link ( which I also read yesterday) they mention a neutron star to do that.

So, their densitiy and their spin produce such high magnetic fields, that no human being DESPITE a spaceship could survive it.

That means, first: We do not link the em drive to space wrapping drive.

If we have no clue, what it is, we might be forced to link those back togehter again, some guy, called dave perez, i think, is constantly telling, that
    he can wrap spacetime, but shows nothing, and on his homepage they simply only put model x, model y, model z, bla bla bla.

So, this EM drive, which is from Shawyer, is not wrapping spacetime.

• Official Post

Ethan Seagel made recently many article on EmDrive and cold fusion controversies...
    In one recent article he consider (with skepticism) that EmDrive may trigger darkmatter disintegration...
    I am already hearing Michel McCulloch rolling on the floor laughing loud because he conside dark matter as the wildcard answer to any problem with physics... the ultimate epicycle.

I suspect EmDrive triggered memory of Cold Fusion tragedy, and from mindguards to openminds the debate is warming.
    Despite tentative to focus people on some (hopeless) theories, and careful ignorance of most serious actors and theories, information is circulating... Someone connected MoND and MiHsC in a small paper...
    I'm happy to see recent comments connecting Edmund Storms ideas with some QM theories (Hagelstein, Meulenberg)... just quick ideas, but people have to work together instead of falling in love with their pet theory.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Microwaves enclosed inside a closed volume will produce a standing wave pattern.

In the EmDrive, its shape of the enclosed volume will control what the standing waveform will look like as follows:

the standing wave is ideal for producing a negative/positive pattern of vacuum energy.

The pulse of vacuum energy directly correspond to the vibrations of the microwaves in this interference based waveform. Pulses of negative energy are permitted by quantum theory but only under three conditions. First, the longer the pulse lasts, the weaker it must be. Second, a pulse of positive energy must follow. The magnitude of the positive pulse must exceed that of the initial negative one. Third, the longer the time interval between the two pulses, the larger the positive one must be - an effect known as quantum interest.

With these rules in mind, the microwave frequency must be as high as possible. For best effect, there should also be an unbalanced power feed to produce the required anisotropic unbalanced waveform.

A radioactive isotope will have either increased or decreased decay behavior based on which zone of negative or positive vacuum energy the isotope is placed in.

An experiment inside the COTS microwave as shown in the video above will show how the half life of the isotope will change if placed inside the positive vacuum energy hot spot.

The positive vacuum energy will amplify the weak force and produce muons through proton decay.

This is the basis of the microwave reactor used by Egely

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

George Egely - Nano Dust Fusion experiment [Project Foxhound]

• I am not sure we know one way or the other how the EMdrive works theory wise, we are speculating at this point. Empirically and experimentally there is enough evidence to continue to look at this effect. Since only basic interferometer tests were done then stopped cold,this (warp) seems to be an open question. While I can not find the reference I remember reading that this effect was noticed when someone had to retune (and retune) a microwave cavity chamber.

My Grandfather lived till 102. He saw horses to cars. The fundamental physics of GR and QM. He also saw the electrification of the U.S. jets, wars and advanced quantum computers not to mention nukes. This (EM) is a nascent technology. Who knows maybe we will see Kurzweils "singularity" and it will take a look at it.

My point is we do not know at this point but we are working on it. Too early to say. But one thing it is not is "poppycock".

• There may be a connection between the EMDrive and LENR, which might be standing EMF waves. Egely shows that a microwave based standing waveforms can produce the LENR reaction, so too a LENR reaction might produce a EMDrive type trust. This active mechanism in LENR might be the polariton, a soliton of rotating matter/light mixture that produces entanglement as its natural environment. The SPP could be used in forming a light based EMDrive because the anisotropic unbalanced dissipative waveform of the SPP might produce positive vacuum energy in prodigious amounts because of the unique nature of the Polaritons whispering gallery waveform structure.

A EMDrive might be configured by placing LENR units around a spacecraft so that the spacecraft is enveloped in a bubble of positive vacuum energy generated by the LENR units. In a compensating reaction, the vacuum will surround the spacecraft with a volume of negative vacuum energy to provide a warped region of space-time. By adjusting the power produced by the individual LENR units, the thrust vector of the spacecraft might be adjusted.

When the Quark is released for production in February, research could begin on this type of advanced spacecraft thruster.

• I may be misstating this. But we currently have (cold) super conductivity and strong magnetic fields in the order of several Tesla's. I am speculating that of the type of devices we need at least one is in reach (room temp superconductors). What I do not see, though it is theorized is a monopole. I do not think that there is a lot of evenly spread out energy in the ZPE field. I think it is spread out something like the CMB with regions of high density and low density. Naturally it (ZPE) seems more dense around a magnetar. So if we want to localize and create bubbles of low vs. high ZPE we need to create these types of states. We do not have that kind of power usable currently at the macro level without using fusion. And I mean high grade fusion like controlling the Tsar bomba using a EPFCG currently our technology is to primitive. But I am hopeful. Imagine telling someone riding a horse in 1861 that by 1961 we would have that (Tsar) type of energy? I am pretty sure you would be laughed at on the precursor to the internet a.k.a a newspaper.

Flux generator

http://phys.org/news/2015-08-e…ticles-defy-standard.html

Evidence suggests subatomic particles could defy the standard model

I am going to write a post on this subject connecting the uneven decay of radioactive isotopes with the anomalous decay of subatomic particles. The fact that these measurements are being done in the entangled field of the Sun that earth exists in causes the weak force to vary is direct proportion to the unstudy solar vacuum fields.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

Naysayer position is solidly rounded as Ethan Siegel article, about physics broken appart if Emdrive is true, shows.
    If you read The explanation of LENR by Edmund Storms, you get the same impression that it is nearly impossible...
    LENR is anyway less impossible than EmDrive as Emdrive attack a conservation law (which thus should be rewritten as MiHsC propose), as iLENR is just an attack on two-body free space physics... LENR is just crossing of condensed matter with nuclear physics.

In both case there is some experiments which are challenging by their numbers but individually as questionable as any lab experiment (only Hiroshima like experiments can be undeniable, even if it was replicated at Nagasaki to prove repeatability).

The error is not to say it is hard to accept, it is not to use the dissonance between theory and experiment to promote an affirmative research plan with big budget and time to solve the question , not only if it works or not, but if it does not work, where came the artifact.
    This was what was done "à la Cargo Cult" by Caltech and MIT who crushed the test so unprofessionally, proposing explanation that only incompetent could propose,but with a "science by conference" style that led to an impossible to oppose terror consensus.

In fact all that is used to attack cold fusion is exact to attack the bad science that led to cold fusion denial. Good job, just change the target.

• LENR is anyway less impossible than EmDrive as Emdrive attack a conservation law (which thus should be rewritten as MiHsC propose), as iLENR is just an attack on two-body free space physics... LENR is just crossing of condensed matter with nuclear physics.

"two-body free space physics" is not "attacked" by LENR, i.e, by Condensed Matter Nuclear Science. That 2-body calculations, which can be very precise in Quantum Mechanics, are approximations is obvious, and approximations will differ from reality where the conditions are not "2-body." The question was how close the approximation was. It is now fairly well established that the fusion cross-section in condensed matter is much, much higher than with a 2-body reaction in free space. Whether or not it is high enough to produce FP results is another matter. Takahashi, however actually calculates by using the much more sophisticated analyses of quantum electrodynamics (QED) that a certain physical condition would create collapse and fusion through tunneling, within a femtosecond. There are still problems....

It was well-understood by many scientists that cold fusion, per se, did not contradict existing physics, and the idea that it did was largely based on defective imagination. I.e., "If there is cold fusion, it would be d-d fusion, which we know a lot about, and it would not behave this way, therefore impossible." Stated this way, though, the assumption is obvious. It is clear that the DoE did not consider it impossible, but could not find, in the short time they allowed, confirmation. The 2004 DoE review was substantially more positive in spite of itself being rushed and not deep. But pseudoskeptics interpreted all this to mean "bogus." Our community proved quite ineffective in challenging this, in revealing the reality of the 2004 DoE review, as one example.

We are waking up.

About the EmDrive. This has nothing to do with LENR, other than being a fringe topic. To whatever extent we associate cold fusion or LENR with "fringe," we help postpone the day it is accepted.

• The new concept in science is the digital nature of reality. The cosmos is a set of information that can be manipulated. The four forces of nature are transformation of information and those forces can be adjusted by manipulation of cosmic information.

The vacuum is a set of information that can be adjusted to change the forces that act in the vacuum. For example, entanglement beings a transformation of vacuum based information can affect gravity to produce an amplification of gravity on the galactic scale whose effect has been incorrectly termed dark matter. Modification as an amplification of the weak force by entanglement changes the way matter decays in radioactive isotopes. Weak force amplification is the root cause of LENR.

The same methods that can be used to produce LENR, might be used to distort the vacuum to produce reactionless thrust. I beleive that this cosmic information modification method is actioned through establishing spin based standing EMF waveforms in resonant cavities and other nanostructures, magnetic quasiparticles, spin waves, anisotropic magnets, and plasmoids.

Advancements in LENR and the EMdrive will tend to advance both since the root cause of both is fundamentally the same.

• I just got to say, Axil. You are on a roll!

Dear moderator,

I am disappointed in you. I have completely exposed myself to ridicule by the closed minded numbnuts that frequent here to show you the proper way to experimentally verify a positive LENR reaction.

Looking for excess heat is a losing strategy. The clear path to LENR detection and measurement is subatomic particle detection and identification.

Fortunately, Holmlid et al is developing a compact and portable version of his experiment so that his miniaturized reactor can be placed at the center of a large scale particle detector.

You still have time to reap some glory though: to get your name into the history books; beat Holmlid to the punch. If you are really after the altruistic pursuit of LENR truth as you claim, mend your doubting ways. Give up these doubting ways, use effective experimental processes as I have repeatedly explained, and see and recognize the proper path to truth, but time is growing short so be warned. The time for glory will soon pass.

• Axil, I think the moderator meant it like a compliment (as I take it). You are always on a roll (meaning bringing something new to the table of ideas). Just because someone disagrees they are not a troll, it's the low level of snark without refuting the content that makes them look weak (trollish) not you :!: But that is not what I wanted to convey so.....

Axil said:

The new concept in science is the digital nature of reality. The cosmos is a set of information that can be manipulated. The four forces of nature are transformation of information and those forces can be adjusted by manipulation of cosmic information.

The vacuum is a set of information that can be adjusted to change the forces that act in the vacuum. For example, entanglement beings a transformation of vacuum based information can affect gravity to produce an amplification of gravity on the galactic scale whose effect has been incorrectly termed dark matter. Modification as an amplification of the weak force by entanglement changes the way matter decays in radioactive isotopes. Weak force amplification is the root cause of LENR.

This is fascinating and front line theoretical. I may be wrong on your topic above , but I think you are talking about new fields such as computational complexity (Sandford Susskind) And emergent spacetime entanglement. Linky-on-this.

On the weak force, I think this needs more fleshing out for at least me.

On MiHsC I am reading Mike McCulloch refute of emergent gravity. Find it here.

• Dark matter is often observed like the filaments between galaxies. During solar eclipses and planetary conjuctions various gravitational anomalies were observed. In dense aether model these observations have rational basis in physical origin of gravity. The gravity field results like the excess of transverse waves of vacuum around massive bodies, which are shielding superluminal longitudinal waves of it (classical deDuillier-LeSage mechanism). But the same principle would lead into relative excess of longitudinal waves, once two or more massive bodies emerge along a single line, because the collinear massive bodies would shield and block even the longitudinal waves shielding at the connection line.

In my theory the low energy nuclear reactions result from Astroblaster effect (multiplication of momentum) during collisions of many atom nuclei along single line, which is particularly probable within ordered metal lattices or during excitation with coherent laser beam. Therefore the dark matter effects should apply there too. It would manifest like Cassimir force gluing atom nuclei together and stabilizing them in form of 1D quantum condensate. The lensing of vacuum along connection line of entangled atom nuclei (analogy of dark matter filament) would also prohibit the scattering of neutrons and gamma rays into outside, as it could serve as a waveguide for particles involved. It would also help to distribute and dissolve the energy produced into multiple particles, thus contributing to cooling of LENR products.

The only question is, how much these effects should be actually significant for cold fusion reaction. IMO they're rather byproduct of actual LENR mechanism, than the primary reason of it. I wouldn't overestimate them too much and IMO another effects like the electron screening must be also taken into account.

/* Looking for excess heat is a losing strategy. The clear path to LENR detection and measurement is subatomic particle detection and identification. Fortunately, Holmlid et al is developing a compact and portable version of his experiment so that his miniaturized reactor can be placed at the center of a large scale particle detector. */

IMO what Holmlid is actually doing is the micro-hot fusion and the muons are irrelevant to normal cold fusion - not only their production decreases the useful thermal yield of fusion, but it also makes the reactor radioactive. In general, we should avoid the production of radioactivity in LENR experiments, not to utilize it for research - this is the route of hot fusion, not this cold one. The measurement of heat evolved remains the primary criterion for practical utilization of the LENR research. What we need by now are primarily the practical results, not these theoretical ones.

• IMO what Holmlid is actually doing is the micro-hot fusion and the muons are irrelevant to normal cold fusion - not only their production decreases the useful thermal yield of fusion, but it also makes the reactor radioactive.

Where did this malarky come from; it clearly springs from unfounded assumptions.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.