NASA Paper Measuring Thrust from EmDrive Replication Has Leaked

Where did this malarky come from; it clearly springs from unfounded assumptions.

Except that Holmlid has said it himself (and I explained multiple-times, why it is so):

"No, I research not about cold fusion, I research on laser-induced hot fusion. It enables us to reach a temperature of between 50 and MK 500 MK in the plasma. This one can measure both the neutron energy distributions and from electron energy distributions..."

..It is a new age where facts are irrelevant and only spin and illusion provide the context for belief. Feeling good is what matters. Knowing what your talking about means less than nothing, its that good feeling the counts...

• Except that Holmlid has said it himself (and I explained multiple-times, why it is so):

"No, I research not about cold fusion, I research on laser-induced hot fusion. It enables us to reach a temperature of between 50 and MK 500 MK in the plasma. This one can measure both the neutron energy distributions and from electron energy distributions..."

..It is a new age where facts are irrelevant and only spin and illusion provide the context for belief. Feeling good is what matters. Knowing what your talking about means less than nothing, its that good feeling the counts...

It cannot be hot fusion because Holmlid et al are all still alive. Please explain how hot fusion can occur without the production of 14.7 MeV gammas and neutrons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fusion

It cannot be hot fusion because Holmlid et al are all still alive. Please explain how hot fusion can occur without the production of 14.7 MeV gammas and neutrons.

Holmlid observed the production of neutral particles up to 20 MeV often in his experiments. He survived it well probably because he didn't collect enough of it with his body. BTW the hottest fusion currently at the market is also supposed to be aneutronic.

Paracelsus 1539 AD: “Solely the dose determines that a thing is not a poison." Your B/W vision of reality gets sometimes tiresome for me.

• Has anyone tried putting a simple cloud chamber near a working LENR device or the EmDrive, it would be an easy experiment to do!

Piantelli took the Ni rod out of his experiment after it had produced excess heat for a while and placed the rod in a cloud chamber. There he saw high energy protons being emitted. This is in his published works.

• Has anyone tried putting a simple cloud chamber near a working LENR device or the EmDrive, it would be an easy experiment to do!

For some inexplicable reason, no LENR experimentalist is willing to use a cloud chamber. However. people have used CR39 particle detection and got a solid response to sub atomic particle production.

Holmlid et al is planning to miniaturize his experiment so that it can fit inside a main line science CERN like particle detector by mid summer. If Rossi releases the Quark this winter, it should be small enough to fit it inside a particle detector. When that detector lights up like a christmas tree, Rossi will need to go back to the drawing board. Muons are first a real bitch to detect and then to shield.

Detection of massive sub atomic particle production, will change the way investors look at LENR. The IP will not be very attractive to the money men. IH will stop wasting money to corner the LENR IP market. Therefore. the fear of detecting sub atomic particles might be why nobody wants to look for those slippery little bastards.

• Piantelli took the Ni rod out of his experiment after it had produced excess heat for a while and placed the rod in a cloud chamber. There he saw high energy protons being emitted. This is in his published works.

What published works?

Holmlid et al is planning to miniaturize his experiment so that it can fit inside a main line science CERN like particle detector by mid summer.

Source?

Quote from Zephir_AWT

Except that Holmlid has said it himself (and I explained multiple-times, why it is so):

Yet he proposed that what is commonly called LENR could be a result of ultra-dense hydrogen production and spontaneous nuclear reactions caused by it. This seems strictly a matter of definitions. He does not believe that what happens is "cold fusion".

• What published works?

Source?

Yet he proposed that what is commonly called LENR could be a result of ultra-dense hydrogen production and spontaneous nuclear reactions caused by it. This seems strictly a matter of definitions. He does not believe that what happens is "cold fusion".

Holmlid et al.

• Mentioned about Muons. This is a simple interpretation, nothing, which is either proposed, assuemd or even detected.

• qualified enough to say, that those are Muons ? Really ? BTW, both of Your arguments have a very loose connection, if not none.

• Axil,

I am convinced that the EM Drive manipulates the aether. There are many terms to describe the sub-strait of empty space. For example, zero point energy field and the pairs to mention. The aether is what produces gravity, inertia, and places a limit on the speed of a physical object traveling through space. If we can manipulate the aether, then we can travel FTL.

My guess is that the EM Drive blocks the aether in one direction and receives a push from the other direction. Since the aether is being blocked in one direction, the aether density will be lower in that direction so the push can accelerate the ship at faster than light speeds.

• Axil,

I am convinced that the EM Drive manipulates the aether. There are many terms to describe the sub-strait of empty space. For example, zero point energy field and the pairs to mention. The aether is what produces gravity, inertia, and places a limit on the speed of a physical object traveling through space. If we can manipulate the aether, then we can travel FTL.

My guess is that the EM Drive blocks the aether in one direction and receives a push from the other direction. Since the aether is being blocked in one direction, the aether density will be lower in that direction so the push can accelerate the ship at faster than light speeds.

An interesting new path opening up all about special quantum states found in Nature both in natural crystals and synthetics varieties. Quantum ‘spin liquids’ where there is a vast amount of entanglement going on… now of course such massive entanglement has always been what cold fusion required as Julian Schwinger commented on in 1989!

http://phys.org/news/2016-12-s…ystal-extremely-rare.html

Quantum spin liquids opens up new collection of dots that the quantum spin liquid is bringing to the fore. The first is long distance entanglement. Even through the spins are random locally, then are coherent at long distances with other patches of random spins in the far field.

The spins become spinons, which are spins that exist separately from the electrons. These spinons generate factional spin.

The spinons produce a new kind of magnetism, called spin liquid magnetism.

http://phys.org/news/2012-12-k…etism-quantum-liquid.html

This spin liquid magnetism produces magnetic monopoles.

http://phys.org/news/2009-09-m…onopoles-real-magnet.html

Finally, there is a theory that says that the vacuum is a quantum spin liquid. That is how the cosmos is connected together through entanglement and makes the vacuum a superconductor. This superconductivity of the vacuum produces mass in certain types of particles. This spins of virtual particles are randomly generated producing a quantum spin liquid. Light hops from virtual particle to another virtual particle as these particles come into and go out of existence. The rate of this photon transfer process in virtual particles is constant on the average which produces the constant speed of light.

If the way that virtual particles are produced, you can effect the speed of light.

For an overview of quantum spin liquids see

http://www.perimeterinstitute.…eview-quantum-spin-liquid

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.