NASA Paper Measuring Thrust from EmDrive Replication Has Leaked

• Official Post

I don't remember a smell being mentioned, but in a little back-to-back cottage with a coal fire that might not even have been noticed, especially by a child. This story dates back 40 years, and the actual incident probably 40 years before that, so forgive me for not remembering more. However, I also remember two other things being mentioned- there was a fringed lampshade in the room, and the fringe stood out at right angles- just like everybody's hair standing on end, and the skirt the witness was wearing sticking out like she was 'doing a twirl' and the ball made a noise 'like frying bacon.'

There was obviously a huge static charge attached to the ball- probably why it dived for the best earth point in the room- the cast-iron fireplace

How I got to hear this tale, in my mind gives it great credibility. It was in a factory I was managing in Nottingham, and in the dog days of a very hot summer. One of my staff always wore trousers, and (since she was complaining about the heat) I said 'wouldn't you be cooler in a skirt?'. Then she told me -in the most matter of fact way about the reason she kept her legs covered. The teller was 'your ordinary housewife', properly working class and not given to flights of fancy. I can still picture her talking to me, I think the extraordinary nature of the event made (most of it) stick in my mind.

• Regarding:

From theses experiences it became apparent that the fire balls resulted from the interaction of two frequencies, a stray higher frequency wave imposed on the lower frequency free oscillation of the main circuit.

Fano resonance is a process where two frequencies of EMF mix through mutual interference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fano_resonance

The Fano resonance line-shape is due to interference between two scattering amplitudes, one due to scattering within a continuum of states (the background process) and the second due to an excitation of a discrete state (the resonant process). The energy of the resonant state must lie in the energy range of the continuum (background) states for the effect to occur. Near the resonant energy, the background scattering amplitude typically varies slowly with energy while the resonant scattering amplitude changes both in magnitude and phase quickly. It is this variation that creates the asymmetric profile.

Ball lighting is an example of polariton soliton formation where a photon/electron mixture called a polariton condinsate is confined in a whispering gallery wave.

• See the following post for a description of the tae effect

High Temperature Superconductivity and LENR

Regarding:

Abstract The salient features of cavity lights, in particular, mobile luminous objects (MLO’s), as have been experimentally observed in superconducting accelerator cavities, are summarized. A model based upon standard electromagnetic interactions between a small particle and the 1.5 GHz cavity excitation field is described. This model can explain some features of these data, in particular, the existence of particle orbits without wall contact. While this result is an important success for the model, it is detailed why the model as it stands is incomplete. It is argued that no avenues for a suitable extension of the model through established physics appear evident, which motivates an investigation of a model based upon a more exotic object, ball lightning. As discussed, further motivation derives from the fact that there are significant similarities in many of the qualitative features of ball lightning and MLO’s,

When an electrostatic field is introduced in a superconducting environment, ball lightning is formed through the self aggregation of many individual coherent polariton solitons thereby amplifying their effect.

Rossi uses this method to stimulate his reaction as defined in his patent update where an electrostatic field in the range between 50 and 100 kilovolts is imposed on his reaction.

• Official Post

This story dates back 40 years, and the actual incident probably 40 years before that, so forgive me for not remembering more.

Dad told me similar stories...
    I remember one story of a lighting on a church, then ball down to the ground, following wires, then running after people who run...
    Not absurd if you accept it is light plasma with microwave energy and strong magnetic field...
    Hard to verify an prone to exaggeration.
    I remember some said ball lighting was typical of lighting on wet insulators (wood typically)

• Official Post

Isn't there a scientific solution that ball lightnings are "just" silicon clouds caused by the normal lightning hitting the earth and vaporizing some ground?

The silicon is expected to form a sphere by the electro magnetism and is glowing caused by the high temperature.

Cannot find the paper yet, but it was widely accepted as explanation.

• Isn't there a scientific solution that ball lightnings are "just" silicon clouds caused by the normal lightning hitting the earth and vaporizing some ground?

The silicon is expected to form a sphere by the electro magnetism and is glowing caused by the high temperature.

Cannot find the paper yet, but it was widely accepted as explanation.

Ball lightning and the SunCell are birds of the same feather. When the ground (silicon) is vaporized, the cooling silicon vapor produces nanoparticles that form polaritons. Polaritons are a mix of electrons and photons that produce a self sustained LENR reaction that can last for the best part of a hour.

The same is true for the SunCell. The arc discharge produces silver vapor that upon cooling condenses into nanoparticles of silver. Those nanoparticles produce a polariton condinsate in the same way that ball lightning does. R.Mills says that his plasma will self sustain for hours if the density of the silver vapor is kept dense enough.

The SunCell uses a ball lightning process to produce a self sustained plasma.

• Quote from barty: “Isn't there a scientific solution that ball lightnings are "just" silicon clouds caused by the normal lightning hitting the earth and vaporizing some ground?

The silicon is expected to form a sphere by the electro magnetism and is…

The following comment is not helpful or useful. And you know it. Alan.

Axil, I am fed up with Your sucking "i know everything" attitude.

Dunner Kruger ? Go for therapy.

• Is this is related to the EM-drive stuff?

According to Mills theory the electron is only weakly affected by gravity! In fact experiments seem to confirm this! The recent discussion at CERN was extensive and the matter is still open.

http://indico.cern.ch/event/36…37816/1628821/WAG2015.pdf

According to the current findings electrons have only 0.09% gravity.

R. Mills has extended his theory about the fifty force (antigravity) in his newest GUT-CP release. For the ones interested in the matter, I recommend to read chapter 35 of his work. If his theory is OK then the impact will be much higher than that of the EM-drive.

The first experiment is documented in: F. C. Witteborn, W. M. and Fairbank, Physical Review Letters, Vol. 19, No. 18, (1967), pp. 1049-1052.

• Wyttenbach:

Thanks for this! I currently think that Mills is mostly correct with his atomic model. I dont dare to think that he also might be correct with his explanation of mass and gravity. That would be absolutly mind blowing. The prediction of the fith force contains every major idea of GUTCP...taking one major piece away and the fifth force would not work.

Perhabs one should point these guys to GUTCP for the design of a proper experiment to test it. ;)

The following comment is not helpful or useful. And you know it. Alan.
    Axil, I am fed up with Your sucking "i know everything" attitude.
    Dunner Kruger ? Go for therapy.

IMO such a feedback is useful instead, as AxillAxill too often presents here his personal speculations as verified facts without any sources - thus undermining the seriousness of
    this very forum (not to say, he willingly or unwillingly fools other posters in this way). We already know each other and we already know about AxillAxill's trolling - but random visitor could get mislead with him.
    Is it really so difficult to link source or write down the phrase IMO at the beginning of every speculation?

• Official Post

I agree in part. In fact, on one occasion I insisted Axil used the term 'Hypothesis' to describe one of his many ideas instead of presenting it as fact. What I really was objecting to was the imputation that he is in need of therapy.

I have known a lot of people with serious mental health problems, and it is not helpful or amusing (to me) to see the subject used in a mocking way. I have objected to Abd's free use of the term about Rossi in the past, and also objected to several people telling me (in conversations) that Abd was in their opinion insane.

So, for future references, mental health jokes and related insults are both off limits. When you see the effects mental illness can have on a person and their friends and loved ones you will perhaps realise that this is not an accusation to be made lightly.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.