BRILLIANT LIGHT POWER - NEW DEMOS IN USA and UK

• Official Post

Brilliant Light Power will be staging roadshow events on December 6th in Washington DC at the offices of Fried, Frank, Harris, Schriver & Jacobson LLC at 801 17th St NW, #600, Washington, DC, 20006 and London, England on December 15th. The company will present the SunCell® commercial prototype design, SunCell® commercialization timetable and Go-To-Market strategy to an audience of partners, customers and suppliers.

I can be there on the 15th. Anyone else? http://brilliantlightpower.com…ant-light-power-roadshow/

• Brilliant Light Power will be staging roadshow events on December 6th in Washington DC at the offices of Fried, Frank, Harris, Schriver & Jacobson LLC at 801 17th St NW, #600, Washington, DC, 20006 and London, England on December 15th. The company will present the SunCell® commercial prototype design, SunCell® commercialization timetable and Go-To-Market strategy to an audience of partners, customers and suppliers.

I can be there on the 15th. Anyone else? http://brilliantlightpower.com…ant-light-power-roadshow/

Can you take a muon detector?

• Alan Smith

I live in this area and can pick your group up at the local airports (BWI/Reagan/Dulles) If you wish. I also can provide lodging for a small group in a house gratis. Just a thought if it saves you some money. The DC area is not London but quite expensive. Don't laugh too much you may just enjoy it. The house is vacant now not fancy but decent.

• I wouldn't go to a BLP demonstration for a million dollars unless they first issued an open apology to Simon Brink. They had ZERO right to send him a cease and desist order for replicating their effect in a "not for profit" manner. You can read the full story here.

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016…n-blp-replication-effort/

Any company that claims replicators are infringing on their IP by performing basic scientific testing (without for example attempting to design a commercial product) does not deserve our support. This includes posting news items about their work or spreading the word about their demonstrations.

Here are a couple of posts made by Simon Brink in the comment section of the above article.

I agree on Mills fearing rebuttal of his claims and attempting to forestall further work by others. There is also a more subtle twist. In my view Mills is most scarred that his theory will be shown to be inconsistent or only partly representative of his energy systems. If this is the case (which it appears to be) much of his IP and many of his approx. 100 patents may be legally useless. Publication of a more correct theory with supporting data that fully covers observations from Mills, Rossi and the many other LENR researchers will allow many other configurations to be rapidly developed. These systems will clearly sit outside the IP coverage of Mills.
    -> I am working on it, and I encourage others to do so too.

In my opinion, Mills is acting like a tyranical despot because he doesn't want replicators to prove the "suncell" varient of his technology is NOT pure hydrino and is mostly LENR!

To be blunt, hydrino reactions produce at most hundreds of electron volts per reaction while LENR produces MILLIONS. If his COP claims for the suncell turn out to be true, the high output logically concludes that LENR is taking place. This could possibly weaken his intellectual property.

• . . . something more than the BLP equivalent of an 'invest in property seminar' in an airport hotel.

So . . . No steak dinner from a prix fixe menu? What's the fun of that? It reminds me of a Russian election soon after the fall of communism. An old guy showed up at the poll and was told there was no fresh fruit, no wine or caviar or pastry. "What kind of election is this!?" he said, and left in a huff.

+10! Alan

• To be blunt, hydrino reactions produce at most hundreds of electron volts per reaction while LENR produces MILLIONS. If his COP claims for the suncell turn out to be true, the high output logically concludes that LENR is taking place. This could possibly weaken his intellectual property.

@MrSS: Logically your arguments are completely OK. But knowing the history of denial and the difficulties to acquire a LENR patent, I can understand Mills moves.

The old patent reveals a detail of the SUN-CELL layout, Mills is not telling the public. I just remind the interested ones to look at the differences...

Hydrinos down to 600eV are also confirmed by Holmlid. But after this step the train may start, as the new BLP video clearly shows.

Thus the Mills mechanism is a two step process. 1) Low-orbit 2) collapse! Only step two adds the self-sustain mode!

• Thus the Mills mechanism is a two step process. 1) Low-orbit 2) collapse! Only step two adds the self-sustain mode!

In order to produce a "self-sustain mode", the energy production reaction must include a positive feedback loop that can result in reactor meltdown.

Without a mediating particle that multiplies itself as the reaction progresses, like a neutron in a chain nuclear reaction, a particle that has a large range of influence, a particle that can reach out and effect things along ways away, then a positive feedback loop is not possible.

The hydrino hypothesis requires direct contact between a reactant and a catalyst to transfer energy. This would result in a forest fire like reaction where one tree would ignite another tree that is close to it. In such a reaction, the fuel is consumed from the center and moves outward leaving a burnt zone at the center which can no longer produces additional energy. A ring of burning moves outward from the center as the fuel is consumed.

When the fire reaches the edge of the fuel supply, the fire goes out...no self sustain mode happens.

In a self sustaining reaction, the fuel is not consumed. The fuel evolves from one reactant to another as the reaction progresses. As happens inside the sun, a fuel transformation process happens: the Proton Proton reaction where the elements transmute from one reactant into another until the end of a chain of reactants is reached.

• Axil,

Please educate yourself on the reaction. There has never been a single incident in which BrLP has found evidence of a nuclear reaction in 25 years of experiments. At least half a dozen different experimental techniques all show the same thing - the reaction is due to hydrino formation, which is intermediate between chemical and nuclear in terms of energy release.

Also - FWIW I believe that the road-show will be invitation-only. And invitations are generally issued to qualified representatives of potential partners/suppliers/customers, etc. In terms of a demo, I would highly doubt there will be a working unit in the room. To date, the units have typically been run in "glove-boxes" due to the need to vent excess heat. Unlikely that the heat exchange assembly will be functional by early December. Maybe a live, remote shot like at the Oct. 26th demo.

• Axil,

Please educate yourself on the reaction. There has never been a single incident in which BrLP has found evidence of a nuclear reaction in 25 years of experiments.

There has never been a report of a single incident in which BLP has found evidence of a nuclear reaction in 25 years of experiments. With all the IP investment that Mills has made in hydrino theory, a report of LENR from a BLP experiment would be a disaster for Mills and his company.

To answer the issue, I suggested a simple test regarding LENR in the SunCell as follows:

STATEMENT BY RANDELL MILLS

"Cold fusion is not theoretically possible. It is easy to disprove nuclear reactions in the SunCell in that switching from hydrogen to deuterium does not change the power in the same manner as with the combustion of hydrogen isotopes."

There are LENR systems that use pure protium and there are systems that use pure deuterium, but there is no LENR systems that use a 50/50 mix of protium and deuterium.

To test for LENR in the SunCell, the LENR test that Mills should have performed is a test that uses a 50/50 mix of hydrogen isotopes. I understand why this isotopic hydrogen mixing is non functional for the LENR reaction. When a test of Mills SunCell does not function on the 50/50 hydrogen isotopic mix, I will explain why such a failure is the case.

If the 50/50 mix does work in the SunCell, I will become a hydrino fanatic, I will look into the details of hydrino theory with unequaled passion as the mechanism that underpins how also erstwhile LENR systems work. There can be only one reaction mechanism for the over unity production of energy.

I hope that Mills does not do this test, I hope that he does not pick up this gauntlet out of prideful self destruction. Mills is getting good funding from the Hydrino faithful that must not stop this funding as a consequence of a crisis of faith until the SunCell is completed.

Of course, Mills could have already done this test and failed to report it. To preclude this possibility, a universally trusted third party must run the test.

• Quote from optiongeek: “Axil,

Please educate yourself on the reaction. There has never been a single incident in which BrLP has found evidence of a nuclear reaction in 25 years of experiments. ”

There has never been a <span style="font-size: 18pt"><span style="color: #990033">report</span></span> of a single incident in…

You are going on at length about hypothetical evidence you apparently hope to will into existence. At the same time, you pointedly ignore copious evidence to the contrary. Chief among this evidence is the presence of continuum radiation with cutoffs predicted by the formula 91.2nm / (n - 1)^2. I think you'd be more credible if you addressed this.

• GUT-CP predicts transition reactions down to the 137th fractional state whereby the energy release is in the 250keV range. 600eV continuum radiation release occurs somewhere in the very highest fractional orbits.

Disproportionation of hydrino on hydrino states is necessary to catalyze these lower fractional states. There is much astrophysical evidence for disproportionation reactions.

Also was going through old posts on the forum and found this response to a question on the Lugano report by Dr. Mills.

Randy Mills
    Jul 7, 2015

How could anyone possibly believe this is real when the hydrogen was contained in a leaky ceramic vessel at glowing temperature? There was no hydrogen in this experiment. It is not possible for hydrogen to be contained. Even stainless steel will not contain hydrogen at these temperatures. Moreover, how could the reaction rate (power output) be absolutely constant over this time period for any know process? Is there any process that maintains constant rate as ALL of the reactants are consumed? In reality, a false emissivity was used to calculated the power. Use the correct value and poof, constant power balance. Heat output for electrical power input equals zero from start to end. This is so bogus it is criminal. Con men need a few good suckers to sway their victims. Don’t be a sucker. There is no energy source to explain.

• You are going on at length about hypothetical evidence you apparently hope to will into existence. At the same time, you pointedly ignore copious evidence to the contrary. Chief among this evidence is the presence of continuum radiation with cutoffs predicted by the formula 91.2nm / (n - 1)^2. I think you'd be more credible if you addressed this.

I beleive that the evidence for Mills theory is a misinterpretation of the behavior of deep electron location close to the nucleus in the atom found in the spin waves formed in metallic hydrogen. The location of these spin waves vary from a low of .50 picometers to 2.2 pm.

http://www.worldscientific.com…10.1142/S0218301316500853

Three different spin excitation levels have been observed, and the most common with 2.2–2.3 pm D–D distance corresponds to s = 2

There has been over the past century and more and still continues to be this very day a ton of research work that has developed a entire field of universally accepted physics and chemistry centered around metallic hydrides and hydrogen.

What R. Mills is seeing in his experiments is the way metallic hydrogen behaves in a chemical and quantum mechanical environment.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.