Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I am not confusing reports. I am saying the dates of the reports, and the order in which they were published, is irrelevant.

I disagree. This is a nonsense! The correct time sequence is essential for determining the cause-effect relationships.

Rossi was special because he is flamboyant, his demonstrations seemed to be producing dramatically high heat, I.H. gave millions of dollars (when most researchers have gotten no funding at all), and he turned out to be a criminal fraud. That is special.

I agree (except for criminal fraud). Rossi has turned out to be the best PR choice to resuscitate world interest on LENR, and getting substantial funding. Finally, after he kept his part, the rest remained at disposition of the LENR community, as you reported from ICCF21: ICCF21 Thread

• Who knows maybe I.H. where impressed

that A.R. got out of the agreement with

Hydro Fusion and then I.H. where able to

have a go with A.R. and his technology.

Who new at the time that it would not

work out.

• Official Post

.... some weeks ago I met a guy that participated to an eCat test, with a piece remained in Italy after A was already in USA. Well he said me these things: The eCat was powered for some seconds, then stopped, after some more seconds new power and then stop again...this for several time since the reaction started and the steam happened ...In the meantime all the electronic around stooped to run,...And after the reactor power was stopped definitively the reactor continued to give steam for 15 minutes more...

Alan,

Rossi moved to the US in 1996. First to New Hampshire, and later on to Miami Beach. His Ecat years started in 2007. Do you have a time period when this person in the email heard of this? I ask because there were many anecdotal stories floating around in LENR land, up until IH became involved in 2013. This could just be another.

Yet, if this is more recent, it may be of interest. Not too much though, as the description of the effect in the email sounds unreliable, and anemic compared to what Rossi claimed at Doral.

• Sam13,

It was not that Rossi got out of a contract, but HOW he did it. He confessed to lying to Hydrofusion and then bragged about it. Stating he intentionally made a non-working test for them!

You might not be familiar, but many believe this was Rossi covering his rear and lying tto IH.

Hydrofusion paid Rossi to be a distributor in Europe. They had him perform a demo / test. He did so and measured excess heat. However, they pulled out thier own instruments and caught him red handed. He was grossly mismeasuring the input power. Sound familiar?

Anyway, he then went after IH's money and he told IH that he intentionally rigged the test to cause Hydrofusion to break the deal.

The people that say Rossi was lying to IH? I am one of them. You see, IH only had license rights for the US. Hydrofusion had Europe license rights. There was NO conflict there.

Rossi lied to IH because he truly DID get caught by HF. His eCat did not work. He had to make up a story for why his own licensee found that the eCat did not work.

Rossi' s answer? A lie as usual. "He made it fail on purpose do he and IH could get together" It was a crazy thing to say and then brag about. Calling it a masterpiece.

Remember IH and HF had no license conflict. Rossi was attempting to ecplain a nonworking eCat.

Very sad. No, not something IH was impressed with. It added to suspicion.

No, it was not that things simply did not work out. Rossi sued for almost $300 million (triple damages) and the IMMEDIATELY dropped the 1MW plant himself! Sue for $300 million for something you not consider worth pursuing yourself!

Look at the entire picture here....@

• The warehouse because I was party to the conversation. The cost and time line because I have designed and built complete factories and managed countless projects. It's called experience.

You seem to have a different opinion on experience. If I would be an experienced engineer as you claim you are, after looking at the facts we have and reading about Rossi’s past and recent history I would quickly come to conclusion that all what Rossi says is way far from reality and realization. And do you know why? Because there is no single little independently confirmed fact on his “product”, robotic factory, labs, employees, COPs...nothing. I have no idea what makes you believe - other than blindly rely on ECW and JONP - there will be a working plant at a customer by next year...

A guy, who received an e-mail from another guy, who writes that he met another guy, who said that he has seen ...

Very scientific! This man makes any effort to support the Rossi’s play.

• Alan, it probably will give cheer to AA, which is pretty easy.

But, is says nothing as to whether any of Rossi's devices have ever worked. He played the HAD trick with the original "Samovar" demo - which confused many including Jed here, but doing the calculations a hot metal core, thermally isolated from the surrounding cooling water, would nicely explain the 6 hours or so HAD observed there, as well as Rossi's sudden termination of the experiment (when the core temperature had dropped too much, to prevent that from showing).

In this case we have a much less spectacular, and also imprecisely observed, result. Like the rest of Rossi's circus it can provide hope to those who want hope, but proves nothing.

• Official Post

Speaking of HF, Siffer has been quiet for some time now. http://www.sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/author/admin/ Last article was right before the Stockholm DPS. Hmmm...Did he see the light, or too busy preparing for the massive manufacturing of the ESkat in the robotized factory?

He's very well, been heavily involved in competitive endurance sports (and training) recently. As for Hydrofusion- they are 'still in the game' - confirmed by one of the group in a private email to me.

• .... some weeks ago I met a guy that participated to an eCat test DEMO with a piece remained in Italy STOCKHOLM after while Rossi was already in USA present. Well he said me these things: The eCat was powered for some seconds, then stopped, after some more seconds new power and then stop again...this was due to AR flipping some hidden switch. This for several time since the reaction started and the steam CALCULATED HIGH COP happened ...In the meantime all the electronic around stooped to run,..again AR flipped some more switches. And after the reactor power was stopped definitively, the ohms across a resister was measured, the reactor FAITHFUL continued to give steam  PRAISE for 15 minutes more  :/

Does either paragraph have more meaning than the other? Yet one story is submitted as some type of "support" for Rossi while being second hand at best, yet while actually personally witnessing an event that clearly was very shoddy all one will say is "that it was a demo". (Although a report was indicated before leaving for the event) You present a second hand rumor in a "supportive" light and refuse to critique the actual event you personally witnessed!

I just do not seem to be able to give you a free pass on this Alan! I truly do not see the logic. 8)

• sam12 - to widen your horizon and open your eyes I would recommend to not only follow blindly Rossi and Frank Acland on their blogs.

You can find a ton of very nicely compiled, analyzed and summarized content on a Abd's blog on LENR and the "Rossi world" or planet, e.g. this one.

Just give it a try and learn to see and recognize things from a different perspective, I think there is hope on your end (different to AA ...)

• Official Post

I just do not seem to be able to give you a free pass on this Alan! I truly do not see the logic.

There is none to see, and free passes not required. It is merely an anecdote of (marginal) interest only because it came from a skeptic, never meant to be taken as proof of anything except that I have many friends on both sides of the fence. So lighten up a little, dislike is bad for the soul.;)

• There is none to see, and free passes not required. It is merely an anecdote of (marginal) interest only because it came from a skeptic, never meant to be taken as proof of anything except that I have many friends on both sides of the fence. So lighten up a little, dislike is bad for the soul.;)

My apologies! It was intended to be light hearted! (Although with a tinge of irony)

Sometimes my sense of humor is not understood by others, much like certain support for Rossi is not understood by others! :)

We all do look at the world through a different set of glasses. (Sometimes I think my glasses need a new prescription. )

Nothing personal! Me and some of my best friends often have one or two differing "points of opinion" and we "throw some shade" at each other on. (Not sure what some of these new "hip" terms really mean though)

However, I do not mind pointing out seemingly significant inconsistency in logic where seemingly significant inconsistency in logic is found! :thumbup:   It can always be refuted by providing a solid logical reply.

1. Kris June 19, 2018 at 10:57 PM

Dr Andrea Rossi:

Yesterday Angela Merkel said that she is disappointed on Donald Trump because he pulled out from the climate change agreement: she said that the global warming is not a matter of faith, it is a fact. What is your opinion?

Kris

2. Andrea Rossi June 20, 2018 at 2:42 AM

Kris:

The global warming is a fact, but what is not proved is that the global warming has been generated from the activity of mankind. Our planet has passed through different eons during which things changed dramatically: the Sahara desert was a forest like the Amazons, Alps were under the ocean and so on. The causes are supposed, but not certain, albeit humans didn’t even exist at those times. For example such variations can depend on the displacement of the polarity due to events in the core of the Earth.

This having been said, to consider humans liable for the global warming can have a positive effect on their behavior toward the environment: from a bluff can come real money.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

What is Rossi going to do when his Florida factories go under the rising waves.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.