Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• If that is going to be the case now, after all I am wondering how he was allowed to do so at his fabulous Stockholm demo....basically his QX reactor or the plasma or whatever it was, was open, wasn't it? Did he fool the authorities (and the audience) or misdirect them with incorrect promises to be able to present his home depot garbage?

• Whether it worked like Rossi claimed or not, I recall that potentially dangerous voltages were used during the Stockholm demo. Rossi and Fabiani were very careful in making sure that nobody got fingers or other body parts too close to the device and the cables while it was operating.

• The spectrum that comes up in Stockholm is best after Levi adjusts the photometer probe.

It is very much like a black body, very similar to the Sun in spectrum profile, if not radiant power.

Like a bulb designed to deliver white light.

• So you can easily draw the spectrum of the QX and calculate the power (because it's non-black-body, very familiar to you).

How can I analyze the spectrum when it has not been published?

You accused me, as a "Rossi follower" of not being able to understand. What is it that I can't understand? Don't babble, prove it

• It's quite simple, you don't understand that:

methods and measures shown also in Stockholm absolutely cannot demonstrate any Rossi's claim, another storytelling to which (on the contrary) you strongly believe and continue to sustain, even if never supported by verifiable facts.

• Para, in fact at the beginning of test he (following the graph data on screen) said:

"... and so we aahh, we have the massive amount of peaks between 400 and 600 nanometers..."

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A show with the reactor OFF, he (the great inventor) did not even notice it. :)

• Para, in fact at the beginning of test he (following the graph data on screen) said:

"... and so we aahh, we have the massive amount of peaks between 400 and 600 nanometers..."

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Indeed. He also says that peak can't be used, since the result will be too high a T.

(Very much similar to the "surface" temperature of the Sun, actually.)

And yet, that is most certainly the peak that was achieved, even in the dark.

But then, that might lead one to wonder how the Wien's Law-derived temperature of a light bulb might relate to what is being shown to us.

• Official Post

If that is going to be the case now, after all I am wondering how he was allowed to do so at his fabulous Stockholm demo....basically his QX reactor or the plasma or whatever it was, was open, wasn't it? Did he fool the authorities (and the audience) or misdirect them with incorrect promises to be able to present his home depot garbage?

Zorud,

In Rossi's defense (have not done that in a while :) ), *after* the Stockholm event, the director of the university conference room was notified by someone of what took place, and who was there. There was some backlash after that, which Rossi was no doubt aware of as Lewan was involved. From that experience, in addition to what Can mentioned, I doubt he ever considered using another conference hall after going through that, and understood the next demo would have to be in a more industrial setting.

• Para, at 2:18:30 the "reactor" was OFF in fact after he said: oh che stupido! when at 2:19:44 Mats alerted the great inventor that it's OFF (the Miami's genius did not even notice it).

Then the "reactor" has been switched ON but practically nothing of visible in video changed.

Photo you showed (after "Levi adjusted the photometer probe") is just the spectrum of ambient, you can see on PC screen how it grows a lot when ambient lights have been turned-on about at 2:26:09.

• Therefore we must conclude that the QX produced less light energy than the lights-turned-off reflection from the display screen.

Yes Para, looking the demo-video it's quite similar to what I thought.

The major issue is that who follows him that not understand and still continue to spread unsubstantiated emphasis like:

"convincing demonstration"

"impressive demonstration"

"remarkable"

"very convincing"

Unfortunately his supporters seem pathologic believers.

• It's quite simple, you don't understand that:

methods and measures shown also in Stockholm absolutely cannot demonstrate any Rossi's claim, another storytelling to which (on the contrary) you strongly believe and continue to sustain, even if never supported by verifiable facts.

Typical blabber spin, What has that got to do with soectra? Try again.

And you are quite wrong about saying I didn't understand the Stockholm demo too. I said the demo showed the characteristics of the QX,which it did, but you would nave to take a couple more measurements to prove it wasn't trickery. AS this is so easy to do, any investor would do it.

You are full of insulting, ignorant BS and should apologize.

• Typical blabber spin, What has that got to do with soectra? Try again.

On the contrary you are so smart and so skilled (expert of spectrum from 1970s) that immediately you saw that the spectrum visible on demo's video (mainly due to ambient light) has been shown to you with the reactor in OFF.

Next time you could be more lucky telling about your professional life.

And you are quite wrong about saying I didn't understand the Stockholm demo too. I said the demo showed the characteristics of the QX,which it did, but you would nave to take a couple more measurements to prove it wasn't trickery. AS this is so easy to do, any investor would do it.

Which significative QX characteristics (QX the alleged nuclear reactor of which the "inventor" claims it would produce a large excess heat) it has been really shown in this demo?

(demo comes from demonstration, it was held in order to demonstrate)

Probably the QX weight?

Maybe the controller box color and marking?

You are full of insulting, ignorant BS and should apologize.

I suggest to you to look yourself into a mirror.

• Para, it appears and disappears at cadence quite similar to input voltage ON/OFF, but nothing stable like a clear discernible peak at wavelength of 1100 nm where he made his claim.

• @hunter, back off. I know there's a shortage of fresh meat, but you are in danger of going too far.

Alan I like fresh vegetables and I found a solution, I blocked this user Adrian Ashfield.

I hope you moderate also him.

• This whole thread should be moderated into oblivion. The prevalence of Rossi is a very poor reflection on the field, and on how some unfortunate people choose to spend their time. The Brompton cocktail is well overdue. Y'all should be ashamed.

I have genuinely had more interesting and less repetitive conversations with people suffering from dementia.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.