Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• "Rossi as has been his habit takes an excessively complex way to calculate output power and makes it go wrong in his favour.

Let me re-phrase that, for AA. Rossi's output power measurement for the Qx (original version) and after makes a whole load of assumptions, based on partial measurements from the wrong equipment, that are not true. Therefore it is impossible to know what is the real output power."

You make that sound like a bad thing, not just shenanigans. How rude of you. (also, too, which one of the smilies is a sarcasm one, assuming we have one?).

• Whether it worked like Rossi claimed or not, I recall that potentially dangerous voltages were used during the Stockholm demo. Rossi and Fabiani were very careful in making sure that nobody got fingers or other body parts too close to the device and the cables while it was operating.

"potentially dangerous voltages." Objection, assumes facts not in evidence. Alleged potentially dangerous voltages. As I understand, no one other than RossiSays actually measured the voltages, so alleged.

• You see Hunter, that is why you need exactitude in language. RossiSays that "No, it is impossible to get the authorization to light up a reactor in a conference room. We will show a video of it in operation and, of course, will show the product, like a “sleeping beauty”."

Obviously, as RossiSays that he demonstrated a working model, then that could not have been a conference room. Rossi never says you need an authorization to light up a reactor in a hallway, or a demonstration room or any sort of room other than a conference room. RossiSays the magic machine worked, and one must never ever doubt the One Rossi, then quod erat demonstrandum that room was not a conference room. Please be more careful in the future with your language, Mr. Hunter.

To be precise the demo held at "IVA Conference Center":

https://ivakonferens.se/en/

see Lewan report.

• That is an MFMP Dog Bone test unit.

Note the thermocouples tied on, and high emissivity paint on the RH side.

Para, yes but the matter does not change.

The Dog Bone is a "copy" of the Rossi's reactor (named Hot-Cat), a replication attempt that the Lenr Form bosses have chosed to highlight in Home Page, putting a large photo; a picture representative of Rossi claim and work, not a replication (or work) of McKubre, nor Mizuno, nor Cravens, nor Celani, nor Miley, nor Swartz,.... or someone else of others CF claims.

Do you ever wondered why?

The only meaning is and the concrete effect is:

this Forum (good or bad) is another huge support of Rossi's babble and it's not a casuality that most active Tread (more than 365000 views) is this.

• In fact it's not a "hallway", or a "demonstration room" , it was a place for conference where "the inventor" put a reactor (claiming energy production from an unknown nuclear reaction) fully operative for hours and no problem of authorization was invoked.

• Official Post

Do you ever wondered why?

Because Admin though it was a nice picture, is why. And they had full permission to use it. Any suspicion that there was a sinister motive is a feather-brained conspiracy theory. ECW is the only entirely pro-Rossi place, go complain over there. As for the Rossi thread, the main reason it keeps so busy is that AR is kind enough to keep adding fuel to the flames by posting on his blog- the thread title here shows the connection, as any fuel kan c.

• There are a lot of very nice pictures from McKubre, Mizuno, Cravens, Celani, Miley, Swartz, ... and they never denied permission of publication, but LF Amin selected that one.

ECW is an high censured fans blog where Rossi's critics are totally banned, this is the only difference comparing with the Tread.

Obviously here some (or many) fine minds not pro-Rossi are present.

As for the Rossi thread, the main reason it keeps so busy is that AR is kind enough to keep adding fuel to the flames by posting on his blog

This is his strategy in order to continue to capture gullible supporters at libitum, if really Forum Admin would not like to play along his game, it should not fall in this trap continuing to talk about him, because this is exactly what he (the genius) hopes.

• Official Post

So you wquld ban Rossi threads? Apart from the fact that censorship is never good, that would mean you had nothing to write about. It has been noticed that very few of your posts contribute anything useful, just a kind of faint whining noise, like a distant fly. But you are welcome here, only if you say something a bit dumb, don't expect it to be ignored.

• Ban Rossi you said, I talk about do not support him on HP.

You "analysis" about "fly and noise" is just an opinion of who probably don't like critics, I could respect as opinion but be ignored by you it does not matter to me.

• No, once again another your misinterpretation. I objected because the photo on Home is the replication of a Rossi's reactor, LF not shown others works of CF field on HP, the focus is too much on Rossi. Read better it, again.

MFMP made a good work demonstrating that method of measure adopted by Rossi (and endorsed by his friends on a paper) to declare an excess heat, were absolutely unreliable.

• Already said before your personal opinion does not matter to me.

If I can suggest to you something: pass more time in a Lab, so much as you pass like "moderator" of forum.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.