Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Rossi needs a good heat exchanger to take that much heat away from the small SK. It will be interesting to see what he has come up with, but he will not be testing it until next month, so doesn't know if it will work yet. According to the babblers sarcasm it must pale into insignificance compared with what they themselves have done.

Following Shane's exhortation to stick to the science and post something useful, I see the usual suspects have again misquoted me in order to back up their oft repeated opinions.

These statements are based on the lawsuit docket filings. AA refuses to look at them, so he will deny they exist

How many times are you going to repeat that lie? Last time you said you had confused me with someone else,

• How many times are you going to repeat that lie? Last time you said you had confused me with someone else,

You have said repeatedly that you have not read the court papers. Are you now saying you have read them? Which is it? Woodworker asked you this, but you evaded and refused to answer. I'll take that to mean "no" you didn't read anything.

If you have read them, you do not remember anything from them, and you deny everything they show, including Rossi's own words. He bragged about how he cheated his customers, but you claim he did not cheat them.

The "last time" I said you refused to read the Penon report. You said "I did read it." I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and assumed I misremembered. However, it is clear that even if you did read it, you do not understand it. You do not understand that the pressure cannot be zero, because Rossi is not on the moon. You do not understand that this equipment could not produce exactly the same flow rate every day, even when the equipment is turned off and disassembled according to Rossi.

• @Adrian Ashfield Re: Show me one actual quotation..."

Here's one that I mentioned (and Jed too). There are dozens of quotes that I and others can think of off the top of my head. But you asked for "one actual quotation".

Rossi's email to IH where he brags to IH that his deception of Hydro Fusion is a "masterpiece":

"...I got rid of the European big clicense [sic] I had to sign. I made a masterpiece making them go voluntarily .. .I will explain..."

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…/01/236-19-Exhibit-19.pdf

Rossi's email to IH explaining in more detail how he intentionally deceived Hydro Fusion:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…11/0029.12_Exhibit_12.pdf

Was Rossi lying to Hydro Fusion, as he claims, or was he lying to IH? Or both?

Is there a plausible explanation that doesn't involve intentional deception by Rossi?

• @Adrian Ashfield

AA: "How many commercial plants would it take to convince them?"

For me, just one real customer with a real "commercial plant" that worked. That would do it.

Same for me.

An endorsement from one real credible customer like e.g. General Mills would convince me.

Or even better: I get an e-cat from the next ‘Home Depot’ store, and test it myself:

@Adrian Ashfield : In which shelfs does Home Depot keep the e-cats? The ones which you announced here:

http://www.delcotimes.com/article/DC/20120820/NEWS/308209996

Apparently this E-Cat for home heating, about the size of a laptop computer and producing 10kW of heat, only needing to be recharged every six months, will be sold by Home Depot in 2013.

Or here (back in 2012):

http://www.delcotimes.com/gene…s-rossi-ahead-of-his-time

While 1 megawatt plants are available for sale now, Mr. Rossi says progress is faster than expected, such that the domestic version with an output of 10 kW of heat will be approved for use by autumn of this year. Also, it will be possible to retrofit them for power generation of 3 kWh. A larger version connected to a turbine and generator should produce electricity at less than 1 cent/kWh. Compare this with solar power at 25 cents/kWh, wind turbines at 18 cents/kWh or natural gas at 8 cents/kWh.

• Hey Sam, great news, isn’t it!

I have even more magnificient (old) news for you, read them here:

Rossi’s Goal For 2012: 1 Million Units, Kill Competition

( And you may find plenty other empty promises and BS of “e-cats going for sale” in this list here: https://e-catworld.com/display-posts/ )

• sigmoidal,

JedRothwell wrote:

“You have said repeatedly that you have not read the court papers”

AA. “No I have not said that. I have read them. Show me one actual quotation, Usually you say I refused to read them. You are confused."

sgmoidal write:

Adrian Ashfield Re: Show me one actual quotation..."

Here's one that I mentioned (and Jed too). There are dozens of quotes that I and others can think of off the top of my head. But you asked for "one actual quotation"

Rossi's email to IH where he brags to IH that his deception of Hydro Fusion is a "masterpiece":

"...I got rid of the European big clicense [sic] I had to sign. I made a masterpiece making them go voluntarily .. .I will explain..."

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…/01/236-19-Exhibit-19.pdf

Rossi's email to IH explaining in more detail how he intentionally deceived Hydro Fusion:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…11/0029.12_Exhibit_12.pdf

Was Rossi lying to Hydro Fusion, as he claims, or was he lying to IH? Or both?

Is there a plausible explanation that doesn't involve intentional deception by Rossi?

(Shane D., Forty-Two, oldguy and one other like this.)

AA, Are you out of your mind? You fail to show one quote from me where I say I refuse to, or have not read it. I was objecting to Jed repeatedly lying, making up statements I was supposed to have made.. What you wrote has nothing to do with this. Jed's and your attempted spin to change the subject does not work.

For some reason the forum’s “quote” button is not appearing, but the above are copies of what was written..

• Since all the evidence of the past three decades demonstrates that Rossi is utterly incapable of "delivering Ecats to clients" (Ecats that work, and clients that are real), we can know with certainty that this will not happen. Instead, one or more of the following will likely happen (listed in order of increasing effort required by Rossi to achieve "plausible deniability" that he is a scammer):

a) It will be delayed (this approach has happened countless times, beginning in 2011 for the ECat if not earlier).

b) Rossi will claim he must drop working on delivering the Ecat for customers in order to focus on his new even better and more exciting ECat discovery (as he has with 10KW ECat -> 1MW ECat -> HotCat -> QuarkX -> SKat -> [wait for it ... ??]).

c) He will have a "demonstration" of a fake ECat device of some sort (as has done half a dozen times already).

d) He will 'disappear' (this would be a new approach, and it's getting harder for him to do now that he owns millions of dollars of FL condos).

e) He will claim that his fake factory had a catastrophe (fire, flood, etc.) (he did this with his previous scam genre 1996-2000: the thermoelectric device contract with the DoD where he claimed his "factory" "burned down")

f) He will create and recruit a fake 'Client'/customer and or fake staff, along the lines of J M Products (fake "independent customer" created and run by Rossi) and James Bass (fake 'Chief Engineer') in the IH scam.

g) He will get arrested, convicted of some crime, go to jail and place the blame on the corrupt government (this happened with Petroldragon - this was in the scam genre before the thermoelectric scam genre, which was before the ECat scam genre).

f) He will invent an entirely new scam genre.

Now Rossi is imaginative, I have to admit. So far, he's used his imagination, outstanding PR skills and cunning (and not so cunning) deceit to overcome shoddy stagecraft and parleyed that into millions of dollars of Florida real estate for himself, and legal fees for his Florida lawyer buddies. So he might even come up with something not on this list. But it seems that as he runs out of tricks he has no choice but to recycle them.

In December, we'll all find out what Rossi decides to pull out of his bag of tricks. (Hint: it won't be a real client with a real ECat.)

• @Adrian Ashfield

OK, my mistake, AA. I thought you were asking for one quote from Rossi vs Darden where Rossi lied. Instead I guess you were asking for one quote where you claimed you had not read the evidence on the docket. I apologize for my confusion.

But since you claim you have read the evidence on the docket, do you not agree that Rossi has engaged in intentional deception? If not, why not?

Instead the current plan is to show a video of a working industrial plant supplying heat to a real paying customer. Of course the skeptics will not believe the reactor is working. How many commercial plants would it take to convince them?

Just one. The problem is that Rossi has never shown anything that works, going back to Petroldragon and the thermoelectric claims. Rossi says he heated a factory by replacing boiler burner elements with an ecat in 2007. Skeptics would have been defeated ten years ago if he had shown that. Of course he didn't because it was, without a doubt, just Rossifiction. Like his current reactor models are. Paying customers have also been around since 2011 but nobody qualified to report on it has ever talked to one. So lots of luck @Adrian Ashfield with the current promises.

• All the babblers have done for months is is repeat their opinions about Rossi's earlier activities. I haven't seen a single new thought in ages.

I have already given my opinion about Doral and am not interested in repeating it. So there is no point in asking the same old questions again.

• All the babblers have done for months is is repeat their opinions about Rossi's earlier activities. I haven't seen a single new thought in ages.

I have already given my opinion about Doral and am not interested in repeating it. So there is no point in asking the same old questions again.

Actually, the quotes on the docket are not merely opinions, they are factual evidence that Rossi intentionally deceives. We know this is true because Rossi himself brags that he intentionally deceives. This is not merely my opinion (or yours), this is Rossi himself declaring such.

I understand that this puts you in an uncomfortable position. You should feel uncomfortable. It's not easy to defend the indefensible. For seven years, in newspapers and on blogs, you have been promoting the exciting news that cheap energy is just around the corner because Rossi's magnificent invention is in production, just about to be released. You scornfully criticize those who challenge Rossi's extraordinary claims.

Even now, despite the overwhelming evidence that Rossi is intentionally deceiving the hopeful, you defend him.

If you really wanted to help society, you would face the facts, apologize to those who trusted your recklessly optimistic and unrealistic assessments, and help provide expert guidance (as an engineer with experience) to those with less expertise on how to accurately interpret Rossi's unverifiable "reports", "demonstrations", and comments.

Instead, you continue to carry water for this self-proclaimed deceiver. For 7 years.

When presented with the evidence of Rossi's gross deception you refuse to respond, address, or even consider it. In fact you just keep "babbling" the same unwarranted scorn for anyone who questions Rossi and support for Rossi's extraordinary, unverfiable claims. You don't even try to qualify your support in light of the extraordinary claims, Rossi's known deception, and 7 year history of failure to deliver products he claimed were in production, just awaiting [insert lame excuse: "certifications" (unspecified) | "5 sigma" (of undefined) | license agreements | non-disclosure | etc.].

When are you going to give it up?

(Hint, it's not helping your credibility or "cause", whatever that is.)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.