Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Exactly. And in the same vein, I say flying pigs work and I will likely be successful with flying pigs. Hey, the depth of your evidence and mine are the same.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, it is absurd. Even though he took them to court, in the court documents he never said it worked

The very first paragraph of Rossi’s action against IH says that “it works.” Don’t be so pathetic.

“ROSSI is the sole inventor of a revolutionary low energy nuclear reactor, popularly known as the "Energy Catalyzer' or "E-Cat" (hereafter "E-Cat"), which through the use of a catalyst, generates a low energy nuclear reaction resulting in an exothermic release of energy “

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…05Rossi-vs-Darden-NET.pdf

Rossi was in a better position than anyone else to know and it seems unlikely that he would take it to court if he knew it didn’t work.

• The very first paragraph of Rossi’s action against IH says that “it works.” Don’t be so pathetic.

He never said that in his testimony. He was careful to evade and avoid addressing that issue, just as you are careful to avoid addressing any of the substantive points raised here. He did not sue I.H. because the machine supposedly worked, but because they did not pay him.

Rossi was in a better position than anyone else to know and it seems unlikely that he would take it to court if he knew it didn’t work.

Anyone who so much as glances at the Penon report can see it doesn't work. Rossi tacitly admitted that when he invented the fantastic lie about the invisible heat exchanger after the lawsuit began. You know: the heat exchanger that did not show up in photos, with no pipes leading to it, installed in a mezzanine that would collapse if it were there? No reasonable person could believe that lie, yet you believe it. Admit that is a lie and you admit that the Penon report and everything in it is a lie.

Oh yes, you also believe the pressure was zero, don't you? You believe anything Rossi says, no matter how outrageous, no matter how contrary to the laws of physics, no matter how much Rossi's other claims disprove it, even after he brags that he lied about it.

• He never said that in his testimony. He was careful to evade and avoid addressing that issue, just as you are careful to avoid addressing any of the substantive points raised here. He did not sue I.H. because the machine supposedly worked, but because they did not pay him.

Anyone who so much as glances at the Penon report can see it doesn't work. Rossi tacitly admitted that when he invented the fantastic lie about the invisible heat exchanger after the lawsuit began. You know: the heat exchanger that did not show up in photos, with no pipes leading to it, installed in a mezzanine that would collapse if it were there? No reasonable person could believe that lie, yet you believe it. Admit that is a lie and you admit that the Penon report and everything in it is a lie.

Oh yes, you also believe the pressure was zero, don't you? You believe anything Rossi says, no matter how outrageous, no matter how contrary to the laws of physics, no matter how much Rossi's other claims disprove it, even after he brags that he lied about it.

Yes, ths poor "fool believes everything, Rossi states, always argumenting with the same nonsense about "this is no proof for that and that does not disprove this" ... and calls others in here "babblers"..... I believe, it is simply anouther Dunning Kruger variant.

As far as I can recall, Adrian said, he was working with non black body spectra in the 70's, that he is or was an enginieer and does have the knowledge about gas turbines....

and such empiric skills bring a person to the point, where he believes in a total hot air baloon like Rossi ?

... I start to feel that Adrian is trying to follow Rossi in all kinds of behaviour...

• What a new load of B.S.! I occasionally stop by ECW for a laugh (or to shake my head in disgust) :rolleyes:

http://e-catworld.com/2018/07/…ating-by-end-of-november/

Dear Andrea,

Your reply to Noble Grabow you said you think that you will deliver your first E-Cat products to customers in December.

1. About how many different customers will take delivery of your first batch of E-Cats?

2. Will the first products delivered be E-Cat QX’s

3. Are your first customers all in the USA?

4. Have you finalized the manufacturing system for the first products?

5. Does this mean you expect your production lines will be in operation by the end of November?

Andrea Rossi

July 30, 2018 at 1:09 AM

Frank Acland:

1- Deals are on course, premature to answer

2- So far the answer is yes

3- No

4- To be completed

5- Yes

Thank you for your attention to our work,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1: So now he is back to selling eCats? I thought he was only going to sell heat! Which is it?

He states that first eCats could be delivered by end of November, yet it is "premature" to answer how many customers he has!

A completely new, exotic, possibly nuclear reactor based piece of equipment that will require significant retooling at the customer's site and

4 months away from delivery it is premature to know how many customers he has! This is fantasy! And yet some believe this

2: Delivery will be "QX" version. All we hear about is the SK. Yet the first to be delivered is the QX. Please note that to my knowledge, there has

never been once piece of data or design shared that even remotely hints to the difference between a QX and SK. Sure, Rossi has made claims

of 20,000 degree temps, etc. but what is really the difference? Size, controls, shape, input requirements, etc. etc. ??? Nothing, zip, nada. It is all

vaporware. Some faithful swallow the whole lot, but here has not been a shred of evidence that either the QX or SK works at all, much less what

the difference between the two are! (Uh... Stockholm test shows working eCat?..... be sure to ask Alan about this, he was there remember)

3: Of course, many customers, international clients, none of which want to seize the unbelievable PR opportunity of a life time. Saving the planet

with true green, unlimited energy. No, not one will come forth. JUST LIKE JM PRODUCTS! 8|

4: Have to complete the robotized lines! Wait, these were ready in 2012! What happened? Did the plant burn down like during Rossi's other

venture? Perhaps the Italian mafia broke up the robots in retaliation to his Petrodragon days!^^

Seriously.... DELIVER a product in November and yet the assembly lines are not yet completed in August? Really?

What about 5 sigma?

Do the faithful know that certifications require testing of the manufacturing capability! You can not have "sigma 5" certification on production items

if the testing was done on hand built prototypes! Rossi himself stated that "sigma 5" MUST be obtained! What a pile of BS. Pure fantasy!

He has been saying for years that production lines were "almost ready".

5: Yes, production in November! The faithful were getting a little restless. So Rossi pumps them up with robotic lines and near term production.

They swallow it hook line and sinker! Sad.

A.A. - What about the above! Is you honorable and truthful leader worthy of support on the above claims! Do YOU really BELIEVE Rossi will deliver

a working, Low Energy Nuclear reactor with power out greater than power in during November 2018?

If not, then why do you believe ANYTHING he says? The above are not ramblings from Rossi, but direct answers presented to him by one of his

top supporters! Is he lying to his fanbase or is Rossi simply deluded?

Either answer is not a good one! Talk about BABBLE!

Do the faithful know that certifications require testing of the manufacturing capability! You can not have "sigma 5" certification on production items

if the testing was done on hand built prototypes! Rossi himself stated that "sigma 5" MUST be obtained! What a pile of BS. Pure fantasy!

He has been saying for years that production lines were "almost ready".

Rossi seems to have completely forgotten about his "certificators" (ROTFWL!) who have been toiling away since 2012, perhaps in a dusty "factory" of Rossi's where he keeps them imprisoned until they certificate!

It sure takes a long time to certificate. As it should if the thing being "certificated" doesn't exist. Hey @Adrian Ashfield , skeptics don't babble, it's Rossi who does. And very lamely.

• Official Post

I wonder how Rossi is going to back his way out of this one? In the last few days, it appears he has committed to there being customers, the QX ready to go, and a factory soon to be built. No way he actually has all that, but that is what he says. Last time he went this far was fall of 2011. When, during the spring of 2012, it became painfully obvious he had lied about everything, he simply stopped answering questions about customers, and redirected attention to his new Hotcat, and a new partner (turned out to be Cherokee/IH). It worked, and his lies were swept under the rug.

This time, except for a few of the most gullible, I do not think that will work. His supporters are already suspicious on ECW, because of the mixed signals he is sending. Even Acland prefaces his latest Rossisays thread with a cautious note.

From my understanding of the man though, something is brewing. What though? As THH and others have noted, he usually makes some tenuous connection with a truth, however farfetched. He has lots of practice with that from Doral, so I expect more of the same. Or who knows; maybe he will surprise us this time and add a real customer to the cast? Whatever he is up to, I am looking forward to the show.

• This time, except for a few of the most gullible, I do not think that will work.

There are always new marks. There are any number of gullible people who have not heard of Rossi. On the other hand, now that we have the internet, anyone can find out about him. In the 19th and 20th centuries a confidence man in an O. Henry story could find new victims by going to another city, or another country. Or he could change his name and start over again. Nowadays that is harder to do. But not impossible. Many con-men manage to dupe new groups of people, again and again.

I suppose he will have to take the internet into account. Perhaps he cannot escape from it and start over the way confidence men used to do. In that case, he must prepare a backstory for his next group of victims that explains away the lawsuit and the testimony, and justifies his actions. He will have to find people like A. A. who are so stupid -- or suggestible -- they believe anything he says. In a strange way, his notoriety may help him find new victims. It acts as a filter, excluding people who have some common sense or basic knowledge of physics. An academic paper by Microsoft researchers explains the technique:

"Why Do Nigerian Scammers Say They are from Nigeria?"

https://www.microsoft.com/en-u…ay-they-are-from-nigeria/

In some cases people from the U.S. say they are from Nigeria, and they use the patois and techniques of the Nigerian scammers. The purpose is to eliminate anyone with an ounce of common sense of knowledge of the internet, leaving only babes lost in the woods.

• I wonder how Rossi is going to back his way out of this one? In the last few days, it appears he has committed to there being customers, the QX ready to go, and a factory soon to be built. No way he actually has all that, but that is what he says.

Of course you misquote what Rossi said. He hopes to show a video of a plant providing heat to a customer and will at least show the industrial QX. I suppose he is talking to potential customers but can hardly finalize anything until he has product.

As I said it is too early to know what will be ready in January. I thought he was being optimistic when he started talking about the factory and mid 2019 seemed more likely to me.

So we will see what happens. As I don't know whether it will work or not I can't be wrong, but you and your fellows who are so certain that it nothing works could be embarrassed when the time comes.

• I wonder how Rossi is going to back his way out of this one? In the last few days, it appears he has committed to there being customers, the QX ready to go, and a factory soon to be built. No way he actually has all that, but that is what he says. Last time he went this far was fall of 2011. When, during the spring of 2012, it became painfully obvious he had lied about everything, he simply stopped answering questions about customers, and redirected attention to his new Hotcat, and a new partner (turned out to be Cherokee/IH). It worked, and his lies were swept under the rug.

This time, except for a few of the most gullible, I do not think that will work. His supporters are already suspicious on ECW, because of the mixed signals he is sending. Even Acland prefaces his latest Rossisays thread with a cautious note.

From my understanding of the man though, something is brewing. What though? As THH and others have noted, he usually makes some tenuous connection with a truth, however farfetched. He has lots of practice with that from Doral, so I expect more of the same. Or who knows; maybe he will surprise us this time and add a real customer to the cast? Whatever he is up to, I am looking forward to the show.

I hope I'm wrong, but this is what I expect is happening.

I think think the concept of the QX likely (more tests are needed of course) works not because Rossi says it does but because I see the connection to other technologies and the whole science of spheromaks, strange radiation, ball lightning, etc. I could go into some detail about how a small spheromak generator could produce x-rays and other emissions that could easily be converted to heat very efficiently, but that's not the purpose of this post.

However, despite the technology potentially being amazingly powerful, Andrea Rossi won't share with others how to even make a low powered version. His reasoning is logical: the effect is relatively simple to produce and once capable of generating a small, weak spheromak reactor large, powerful ones would be easy to build. The problem is -- although I don't know this for a fact and this is only conjecture -- he won't share this know how even with investors who have signed reams of NDAs and secrecy documents. It's not only that he doesn't trust others but that he wants to keep total control of the technology so he can have a near monopoly (at least for a very short time before copy-cat competitors emerge). My guess is that if he has had communications with top notch, already industrialized companies with lots of experience in mass production of real world products, they won't make a deal with him unless he shows them step by step how to produce a QX and allows them to build their own in addition to contracting third parties to replicate as well under contract. He will never, ever allow this. Probably, behind the scenes, he is attempting to negotiate some sort of meager deal with some not so huge players for a sum of money that would allow him to build a small, low volume robotized plant. Now, here again, the primary reason he wants to use robots is NOT because of the millions of QX products he would be producing, but because of his desire for secrecy. There are simply too few individuals on the face of the Earth that he trusts to work in his low volume factory. And, being in not so fantastic health, he obviously cannot do all the work himself. So the solution is to hire a few technicians and a bunch of robots.

I do not doubt that he has plans to build a small factory manned by himself, a few trusted associates, and some robots to build several prototype plants that he hopes would draw in additional investment -- in an even larger unmanned factory. The problem is that he is going to have a lot of problems moving forward if he doesn't budge on his desire to keep all of his secrets to himself.

I don't trust everything he says. No one should blindly trust him after his disservice to the LENR community by falsely implying on the JONP that his customer was Johnson Matthey when it was really himself. But I do think the QX likely works. If I had a lab and equipment and some helpers with hands on technical and fabrication experience, I think I could build one in fairly short order -- a couple of months at most. But since I don't have any of that and probably never will, all I can do is hope that someone replicates the concept of the QX and shares the information with the world. Otherwise, there's a non-zero chance we'll never see Rossi's QX emerge.

• Official Post

Of course you misquote what Rossi said. He hopes to show a video of a plant providing heat to a customer and will at least show the industrial QX. I suppose he is talking to potential customers but can hardly finalize anything until he has product.

As I said it is too early to know what will be ready in January. I thought he was being optimistic when he started talking about the factory and mid 2019 seemed more likely to me.

So we will see what happens. As I don't know whether it will work or not I can't be wrong, but you and your fellows who are so certain that it nothing works could be embarrassed when the time comes.

Adrian,

If I did misquote, it was not intentional. It is confusing at times understanding exactly what he means, and I suspect that is intentional. Even his supporters are often asking each other what he mean't. I have seen several on ECW at once trying to make sense of what was said this week, as compared to last week or month.

In the past I have referred to his technique as "fill in the blank science". He speaks vaguely about his latest product, or provides a very generic new theory, and his fans fill in the blanks for him. To do that sometimes they come up with some fanciful ideas to make the pieces fit. Kind of a hobby of mine to take it all in. When he contradicts himself later on, and some one asks about it, he claims that is not what he said. He does the same thing with customers and factories, and lets us fill in the blanks.

He is hard to nail down, so just to be safe I add qualifiers like "appear"....which I put in my post. But that said, it does seem to me he is finalizing whatever he is up to.

• Director.

While I agree with much of what you write, my speculation is somewhat different.

What Rossi has said repeatedly is that he thinks the best path to get LENR in widespread use is not to make the info pub;iv as then there is less incentive for investors to fund manufacturing and research. Further, that the secret is bound to leak out and he plans to beat the competition by selling products very cheaply. I don't think this is evil, despite what the critics write. If true it would benefit the world best.

So unless he is more forthcoming with hes new partner, the way forward is to build a small automated plant and sell sufficient working QXs and SKs to persuade the world he has something and then will be able to get the funds for massive cheap production.

I share his suspicion of corporations, many of whom lie, cheat and steal. It seems to me there is a possible halfway solution: If he can do a fool proof black box demo, he might be able to to persuade even an investment nank or a large company to jointly invest.

• Adrian,

The problem is that even if you believe Rossi's tech is real and works, you must realize that due to his shady actions (not the ancient petrol dragon stuff but all of the games involving the test/demo/research at Doral) no major company would sign onto a manufacturing deal without exhaustive proof that his technology functions exactly as claimed. This is mostly, perhaps not entirely, Rossi's own fault. I think there was a chance for him to secure a major deal with an established, large company like Johnson Matthey or ABB years ago before the Doral test ever began without him having to disclose his entire intellectual property. Now, I don't think that is possible.

I think he is trying to do exactly what you claim. However, I think it will be challenging and slow the adoption of the technology. It might even cause him major problems. Personally, if I were Rossi, I'd try to find the most well financed company in a nation with the least energy regulations and work out a deal with them in which I'd trade every last bit of my know-how (allowing them to perform as many replications as they like) for long term royalties and a guarantee (in paper) that my technology would be built and marketed. He could make billions of dollars this way -- even if competitors would emerge that would "steal" or "copy" his technology. He is not a young man, and I think this would give him more money, more quickly than any other decision. I personally like the idea of the most open minded company in the least regulated country receiving the best rewards.

• Rossi does talk "crap" and has manipulated the LENR community. However, if you think that Rossi does indeed have a working technology it can be easy to not dwell on all the negatives because of the enormous potential of his technology. I think the next stage, though, is when you realize his technology isn't really all that special. When this happens, you realize that anyone with a decent overall understanding of the "plasmoid paradigm" and LENR with the proper resources could produce every reactor type Rossi has produced so far.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.