Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I think he is having fun because he finally has a working LENR device with the QX.

He is also having a lot of headaches getting

it to market.There will be no party until he

succeeds in the market.

The wonderful wizard of Roz (Il dottore truffatore) has been posing as an inventor of world saving technology for three decades. IH was taken in by this, but had the resources to call Rossi's bluff and in a federal lawsuit, Rossi's curtains of deceptions were pulled back through pretrial discovery, available for anyone to see who takes the time to examine the evidence. IH settled with Rossi with both parties walking away, because IH had nothing more to gain (they would be highly unlikely to recoup the 10 million Rossi had placed in FL condos, while facing a slim but not zero risk of paying something between 0 and 290 million dollars plus additional legal fees if the jury went wonky.

So Rossi, being the scammer that he is, went right back at it with the QuackX and SkatX. But it's getting harder and harder to pull off credible stunts. IH isn't biting and his attempt landed him in US Federal Court, obviously, the Swedes are on to him, and he's hated in Italy. So what's a poor wizard to do?

Aha! The internet. The 'final frontier'! The wizard will create virtual sock puppet customers and sell virtual "joules" to these virtual 'satisfied customers'. Also, all his demonstrations will be virtual as well, virtual video productions to encourage the faithful. As the wizard rides off into the sunset with his 6 figure income from Florida condo rental properties.

And we all live happily ever after. Sam12 and AA get to believe the Wizard has the goods (because that's all the proof they need). And us skeptics get the entertainment value of watching the Wizard mesmerize the gullible.

And the moral of the story?

There's a sucker born every minute.

And who needs real power when virtual pseudo-power is so much easier and less expensive to create?

• Perhaps Adrian, you or another of those here familiar with Rossi's complex plans could indicate just ONE way in which control via the internet helps to preserve Rossi IP?

That is a good point. It would not hide the IP from the user. It wouldn't even hide the method of control. Even if the remote control commands were encoded, the user could monitor the effects of the remote control on the hardware, and see how it works. After that, the user could turn off the machine, disassemble it, and reverse engineer it as easily as he could if all of the control was done locally with automatic computer controls (the normal method).

This resembles an elaborate scheme to send encoded messages to hide them from a user, when in the last stage the messages appear in plain text on the user's computer screen. You are not hiding anything. The best method of "breaking" a code is circumvent it. That is, to infiltrate the office of the person sending the message, or receiving them, and to look at the original plain text versions. I am not describing a fantasy here. Variations of this method were widely used in WWII. (They did not actually, physically infiltrate offices so much as plant messages which they knew would be sent, or they intercepted plain text or low level code versions of the same message. In some cases they actually did steal messages.)

There is no doubt that if this technology were real, large corporations and the military acquire machines and reverse engineer them within weeks. Nothing could prevent that.

• The wonderful wizard of Roz (Il dottore truffatore) has been posing as an inventor of world saving technology for three decades. IH was taken in by this,

LENR is a degenerative process where matter falls apart. What LENR developers like IH have had not come to understand is that LENR will eventually fail in any of its non plasma implementations. They gave Rossi millions because he passed a day long test. This assumed that LENR would work for a year. Rossi found out that LENR cannot work for a year because the reactor falls apart due to the erosion of matter.

Rossi has solved this issue in the plasma implementation of the LENR reaction. If IH is still working on LENR, they will fail because any non plasma implementation will absolutely fail in the long term.

In the Dural court case Rossi's goal was to get IH to relinquish all claims to his plasma based systems. Getting money from IH was not his primary motivation.

• Official Post

Must be a new NATO colonel.

SOT,

Could be the same Colonel. Rossi was still in touch with him as late as March 2013 (16 months after the Military Acceptance Test):

1. We wonder if, after delivery, your customer has remained in touch with you: if requested technical informations, expressed his satisfaction or his complaints.

A. — yes, we are in dayly contact with him.

Or maybe it is this same "military concern" Rossi had help from in Dec 2016:

Q: Can you tell us more abut the test on course today with the QuarkX? AR: It is a measurement made by a third party: it is confirming our data so far.

1. Is this third party a potential customer or partner? AR: no, he is an engineer from a military concern of the USA.

• In the Dural court case Rossi's goal was to get IH to relinquish all claims to his plasma based systems. Getting money from IH was not his primary motivation.

How do you know this was not his motivation? Did he tell you, or can you read minds?

The plasma machines did not work. They did not produce any energy. So there would be no point to getting I.H. relinquish claims. I am pretty sure that Rossi only did this for the money. He's a money-oriented guy.

• How do you know this was not his motivation? Did he tell you, or can you read minds?

The plasma machines did not work. They did not produce any energy. So there would be no point to getting I.H. relinquish claims. I am pretty sure that Rossi only did this for the money. He's a money-oriented guy.

Rossi drove the way that the court case went, not IH. Rossi was in control all the way. IH was just a hapless victim in Rossi's clutches. The court case went the way Rossi's wanted it to.

• There will be so much pressure to expand the e-cat product line to satisfy the many kinds of existing and new heat requirements demanded to meet the needs of the market, that Rossi will be forced to relinquish control of his company. Rossi is not so much interested in making money but maintaining exclusive control of the LENR infrastructure and maintenance of the secrecy of his IP. At some point in the near future, Rossi's company will go public and at that juncture Rossi will be pushed out of its leadership role because of the huge pressure to expand in unprecedented directions. The thing that will defeat Rossi in the end will not be failure or the consequences of his faults but unbridled and uncontrolled success.

Thank you Axil, I needed a good laugh.

• Yes, but I want to beleive, I want to win. I want to win and keep on winning. With Rossi, we're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. We’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. Rossi, I have a headache. All this winning is just too much for me, Please, Mr. Rossi don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And He's going to say, ‘No, we have to make the world a better place.’ We're going to say we can't take it any more, But He"s gonna say, ‘Nope, nope. we're gonna keep on winning.’

Now I have to believe you are just trolling, quoting tRump.

• Now I have to believe you are just trolling, quoting tRump.

Unlike Trump, Rossi is not all bad. For one thing, Rossi won't take money from the little guy. He targets the big fish, venture capitalists because it is their bisiness to protect themselves from guys like Rossi. When Rossi skins them alive, Rossi feels no guilt.

• TH,

Rossi is the Baron Munchausen and

Wizard of Oz of LENR.

“Pay no attention to man behind the curtain

• Axil: one of the very few times here, when I mostly agree with you. Just a few corrections:

Rossi is not all bad.

Rossi is a dishonest cheat.

For one thing, Rossi won't take money from the little guy. He targets the big fish, venture capitalists because

it is their bisiness to protect themselves from guys like Rossi

they have more money, and can be spun as big evil capitalists.

When Rossi

skins them alive

extracts money from them fraudulently,

Rossi feels no guilt.

• I understand, when a lamb sees a tiger in action, there is much fear and baaing.

• Rossi found out that LENR cannot work for a year because the reactor falls apart due to the erosion of matter.

Rossi has solved this issue in the plasma implementation of the LENR reaction.

The reactor did fall apart due to "0" engineering. Did you ever hear of closed loop flows de-ionized water ??

• Back to babble again. From sigmoidal's inability to count (Rossi has not invented anything in three decades, forgetting PetrolDragon is being resurrected, his success with the biofuel generators to wring off the QX & SK before they're shown), to Jed's claim that remote control to a closed box wouldn't hide anything from the customer, Also demonstrating how little he knows about the internet.

• Axil,

You write about the previous LENR reactors being doomed to destruction. Would it be possible to add a replaceable liner to absorb the damage? Even so, if their lifetime was only a year they still might be cheaper than conventional sources.

Also you mentioned the radiation form a plasma LENR would be dangerous(?) The QX was under test for a year and no one seems to have been hurt.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.