Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Axil,

You write about the previous LENR reactors being doomed to destruction. Would it be possible to add a replaceable liner to absorb the damage? Even so, if their lifetime was only a year they still might be cheaper than conventional sources.

Also you mentioned the radiation form a plasma LENR would be dangerous(?) The QX was under test for a year and no one seems to have been hurt.

One motivation that inspired Rossi to design the QX as a cheap replaceable plug and play unit was to solve the material deterioration issue. But to Rossi's joy and luck, Rossi found that during testing the LENR active agent is kept confined within the plasma. The agent rarely touches the walls of the confinement. The plasmoid based EMF fields produced by the plasma keeps the plasma together and confined,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field-reversed_configuration

In the QX, Rossi produces a Bose condensate that thermalizes this radiation.

• He wanted to lose millions of dollars in return for nothing?

Again, how do you know this? Did he tell you, or can you read minds?

One obvious problem that the Troll community has with understanding Rossi is their hatred of Rossi. If you'll look at Rossi and his work objectively and without animus, it is clear what Rossi is up to.

• One obvious problem that the Troll community has with understanding Rossi is their hatred of Rossi. If you'll look at Rossi and his work objectively and without animus, it is clear what Rossi is up to.

I was hoping you would explain your view of what he is up to: e.g. why he gave those 100% non-working reactors to IH in a test setup that made them appear to work?

• I was hoping you would explain your view of what he is up to: e.g. why he gave those 100% non-working reactors to IH in a test setup that made them appear to work?

Those reactors worked for awhile, but as time passed they failed. This test was designed to see if the reactors were long lived and suitable as a energy product. These types of reactors are not long lived and they failed in time.

• Again, how do you know this? Did he tell you, or can you read minds?

It Is what Rossi has said several times.You have a habit of claimiing you know netter what a person thinks than they do themselves.

• Those reactors worked for awhile, but as time passed they failed. This test was designed to see if the reactors were long lived and suitable as a energy product. These types of reactors are not long lived and they failed in time.

Axil, these were reactors tested from new. And they had delivered the SAME output from day 1, so no degradation. You don't think IH, carefully testing these reactors, would know if the issue was one of lifetime rather than not working?

Engineering is about fitting facts together to find the possible solutions. You have just just given a non-fit solution. Try again?

• LENR is a degenerative process where matter falls apart. What LENR developers like IH have had not come to understand is that LENR will eventually fail in any of its non plasma implementations. They gave Rossi millions because he passed a day long test. This assumed that LENR would work for a year. Rossi found out that LENR cannot work for a year because the reactor falls apart due to the erosion of matter.

Rossi has solved this issue in the plasma implementation of the LENR reaction. If IH is still working on LENR, they will fail because any non plasma implementation will absolutely fail in the long term.

In the Dural court case Rossi's goal was to get IH to relinquish all claims to his plasma based systems. Getting money from IH was not his primary motivation.

LENR systems that use powder or wire could be made long lasting enough to commercialize. I disagree that any non-plasma based system is doomed to fail. Such systems may be poorly optimized compared to a QX style spheromak nuclear generator, but they could free the world from the need of coal or oil. However, utilizing QX style devices to produce electricity directly is a far more promising solution. Moray built similar systems a very long time ago that produced huge electrical outputs. I think the PAPP engine produced a Plasmak style spheromak at the tip of the spark plug that pushed the piston. From what I remember, a pick up coil around the cylinder of a PAPP engine collected huge amounts of electricity.

So I agree that it seems -- although verification due to more testing is needed -- that Rossi has an awesome implementation of a plasma based system. The issue isn't that any other system that uses wire or powder will fail. What I think most people don't realize is that as soon as the world wakes up to the reality of any LENR systems that dozens of teams will look ahead and jump forward to something like the QX. A powder based reactor that's mass marketed today would be replaced next year with a plasma based system.

• Axil, these were reactors tested from new. And they had delivered the SAME output from day 1, so no degradation. You don't think IH, carefully testing these reactors, would know if the issue was one of lifetime rather than not working?

Engineering is about fitting facts together to find the possible solutions. You have just just given a non-fit solution. Try again?

Those reactor burned out after a time. Let me explain through an analogy to make it simple, A incandescent light bulb will work great until it burns out. The filament deteriorates over time, This issue involves the deterioration of materials. Like this type of light bulb, this solid fueled based reactor will burn out after a time. Can you get your head around this concept?

• Ah, so it's RossiSays. Thanks for the clarification.

As I mentioned, Rossi is a notorious liar. You cannot believe anything he says. If you believe him, you are a gullible fool.

I have found that Rossi will sometimes tell the truth when that truth comes in a spasm of joy at a recent accomplishment, or when Rossi thinks that this truth will not help the competition.

For example, Rossi now knows that his solid fueled reactors are junk, so he tells honestly that this type of reactor is junk. Anyone who is trying to commercialize solid fueled reactors is gong to fail because Rossi has given up on that type of reactor. If you don't beleive Rossi then waste your time and money and fail like Rossi did.

• Official Post

JPR and Rossi are getting a little pissed off. Next comes the "snakes and clowns", so maybe you guys should tone it down:

1. JPR August 5, 2018 at 4:34 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

You too have some trolls that spend almost full time their days, obviously paid by your enemies for some reason, disparaging you in many ways with blatantly false news.

I noticed you do not react: why?

JPR

2. Andrea Rossi August 5, 2018 at 5:35 PM

JPR:

I do not react because it is useless. They produce, as you correctly say, false news, we produce plants. I have better to do than read their trollades, let alone answer them.

They cannot stop the diffusion of my plants and that is the sole reason of my life. About the disparaging of my character, people are not stupid and understand what the trolls are for. When a general is winning a war, the growls of the enemies do not change the facts in the battlefield. Facts overcome false news.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Could be the same Colonel. Rossi was still in touch with him as late as March 2013 (16 months after the Military Acceptance Test):

Ya know, I've given this deep thought and I think Rossi is referring to the military customer that bought 12 of his megawatt plants. They have the necessary experience. Probably, the colonel is their senior consultant by now. After all it's been 6 years!

Rossi has not invented anything in three decades, forgetting PetrolDragon is being resurrected, his success with the biofuel generators

According to all the Italian newspapers, Rossi never produced a single drop of oil from Petroldragon. Once again, the documentation reveals that what he produced was toxic industrial waste that ended up in people's food because Rossi dumped it into irrigation channels. As for modern biofuel, it has nothing whatever to do with Rossi's expensive disaster. Rossi has indeed done nothing in the last three decades. I bet we would find if we were able to look, that he has never done anything useful in his entire life and that his contributions are entirely scams and frauds. I don't care if you read a single thing Krivit wrote but do yourself a favor, Rossi-ites, and read his linked references!

• [No, they never worked at all. ]

Emotionalism and hate clouds your judgment.

That is not emotionalism. It is a fact that these reactors never worked at all. When an empty one was tested by accident, it produced the same level of bogus heat as the others. Rossi said "the Russians stole the fuel!" as if that would make any difference.

You probably refuse to believe that happened, because emotionalism and wishful thinking cloud your judgement, but that is what happened.

• That is not emotionalism. It is a fact that these reactors never worked at all. When an empty one was tested by accident, it produced the same level of bogus heat as the others. Rossi said "the Russians stole the fuel!" as if that would make any difference.

You probably refuse to believe that happened, because emotionalism and wishful thinking cloud your judgement, but that is what happened.

Would you or some other kind person be so kind as to reference the "the Russians stole the fuel!" statement in its full contest?

• With all due respect...

You have permitted the trolls free reign to ravage this site. You got to take the bad with the good. In any event, the age of the Rossi Troll is almost over. When Rossi makes good on his product release in November, then the Trolls will lose all credibility and the volume of 'trollades;' will go way down.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.