Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• @moderators:

Is there any possible way that the SEM pictures of interior surfaces of the reaction tubes that Dennis Cravens and Letts used in their recent ICCF based experiments can be posted here on this forum by IH or the experimenters.

Dennis Cravens mentions pits appearing on these surfaces. I am interested in seeing if the double dot pattern also appears in these SEMs including the triangular shaped pits that were present in the LION reactor.

• The Cold Fusion Now interviewer states that in his recent experimentation, D Cravens is using the thin palladium coat deuterium method that Patterson used and Miley replicated.

Of interest to me, Cravens has encountered the big problem that Rossi faced during the Doral test; the reactor would fall apart when the power output was high.

IH will likely spend 10 years trying to solve this issue just like Rossi has had to do.

• Yes, sometime I have suspected that "IH representatives" were posting here, but with the exception of Dewey Weaver the posters on this thread to the best of my knowledge have not acknowledged any connection, either business or personal with IH.

The posters on this tread fell free to express their unvarnished opinions about Rossi's flaws (that I basically agree with) so that frank criticism of the main players in LENR development is not out of bounds.

I am just hoping that someone moron, fraud, or whatever produce a commercial product to get the LENR development train moving.

Personally, I am slow to accuse others of deliberate bad faith of any kind. I do this with Rossi (and it is allowed here) because every statement I make is backed up with pubicly available, and known here, fact. He is a liar, cheat, and has behaved with exceptionally bad faith towards those who have funded him. His blog comments were and continue to be blatant propaganda, they are self-contradictory, old promises and statements (over a period of 7 years) are known untrue.

Similar dark statements about IH, or hot fusion researchers, are not so backed. Were anyone engaged in real work to behave like that it would be a very serious matter. In business and science trust is important, and wholesale disregard for truth in ones dealings with others is not a good idea.

THH

PS - I can assure you that I am not an IH representative. Were I so they would never have made the egregious errors with Rossi that they did. My relatively friendly statements about them is because I admire their appetite for risk and the fact that they support research, even if it is into lost causes. Occasionally lost causes pan out. If I had any inkling that IH lied and cheated I would say so here (though not make a direct accusation unless certain).

• Dear PFD,

Thank you for your interest.

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) I cannot disclose

4) Confidential

5) I cannot say positive or negative.

Rest assured that our robotic factories are a magnificence!

Warm regards,

• Similar dark statements about IH, or hot fusion researchers, are not so backed.

Attacks by plasma fusion researchers on cold fusion are well documented. Within days of the announcement they said that Fleischmann and Pons were liars and criminals. They called the Boston Globe and told this to a reporter, who quoted them by name. They then denied they said it, but fortunately the reported had a voice recording. These and other incidents were described by Mallove in detail, and I have copies of the newspaper and other mass media articles in which they made such accusations.

They also did an experiment at MIT, held a party celebrating the death of cold fusion, and then found the experiment was producing excess heat. They manually changed the data to erase the heat and published a fraudulent version. See p. 23:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MilesMisoperibol.pdf

I suppose if you agree with the plasma fusion researchers, the Washington Post and others who claim that F&P and the other researcher are lunatics, criminals and frauds then you would not call this a "dark statement" or an unfair attack. In that sense, it is a matter of perspective.

• THH, you never answered my comment to you on the previous page.

Do tell what wonderful things IH has done withe $49 million, that is so much better than Rossi.

Rossi demonstrated the QX last November and has since developed the oSK in 10 kW and 100 kW versions. With his partner has actually run an SK turbine.

You claim there is no evidence the QS worked and that all the power came from the power pack. The be power pack is now smaller and capable of running a hundred 10 kW SK reactors we are told. It must be a very interesting design if it can output 1 MW.

Personally, I am slow to accuse others of deliberate bad faith of any kind.

LOL. When have you written a comment that didn't include an insult to Rossi or anyone that seems to be supporting him?

• THH, you never answered my comment to you on the previous page.

Bob gave a good answer, and I saw no need to repeat things

Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

Perhaps you did not read it? - I note no reply from you.

LOL. When have you written a comment that didn't include an insult to Rossi or anyone that seems to be supporting him?

Many of my comments do not insult anyone. Saying that Rossi is a liar and cheat is fact, not insult, as you know.

• Bob gave a good answer, and I saw no need to repeat things

You really think Bob answered any of my poins?

He didn't know what IH had achieved and so made up a story.

What about your claim all the power output from the QX was from the power pack? Aren't you interested in a power pack that could output 1 MW? Or are yo backing off your theory?

• What about your claim all the power output from the QX was from the power pack? Aren't you interested in a power pack that could output 1 MW? Or are yo backing off your theory?

What theory Adrian? I've advanced no theory as to how Rossi would fake a device outputing 1MW because he has never demonstrated 1MW (except Doral where the fakery was revealed for all to see).

• You really think Bob answered any of my points?

He didn't know what IH had achieved and so made up a story.

Here is how arguments work.

Q: What did IH do that was better than Rossi

Bob: lists a number of IH achievements well documented, and validated in the real world as worthwhile (slightly) by SP upgrade due to equity offering and 3.5X the original valuation. That means a serious guy with real money bought in reckoning their non-Rossi portfolio now was worth more than what Woodford had originally paid for it + Rossi. Perhaps that says something about how much Woodford valued Rossi?

AA: Bob did not know what IH achieved and so made up a story.

Really? You think that is an adequate reply to a detailed resume of info some of which is public, some of which has been discussed here in a semi-public way, none of which is surprising to those who have paid attention?

THH

• That means a serious guy with real money bought in reckoning their non-Rossi portfolio now was worth more than what Woodford had originally paid for it + Rossi. Perhaps that says something about how much Woodford valued Rossi?

That is a very important point. IH being worth more now than it ever was with Rossi. We know that Woodford originally valuated IH from BOTH Rossi's "masterpiece" AND other research. But now it views IH to be 3 times as valuable without Rossi and with the advances (??) of the other research supported by IH.

This should put to rest any of the Rossi says claims that Woodford only evaluated the company due to his work and that his and only his work was valuable. It is clear that Woodford visited many researchers and not just Rossi during the initial evaluation visits. Rossi had less value than others and perhaps even seen as a liability at the time. It was just a passing "tempest in a teapot" - " A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing." Macbeth A5 s5

• Official Post

That is a very important point. IH being worth more now than it ever was with Rossi. We know that Woodford originally valuated IH from BOTH Rossi's "masterpiece" AND other research. But now it views IH to be 3 times as valuable without Rossi and with the advances (??) of the other research supported by IH.

This should put to rest any of the Rossi says claims that Woodford only evaluated the company due to his work and that his and only his work was valuable. It is clear that Woodford visited many researchers and not just Rossi during the initial evaluation visits. Rossi had less value than others and perhaps even seen as a liability at the time. It was just a passing "tempest in a teapot" - " A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing." Macbeth A5 s5

OG,

You know Rossi will claim this is because they stole his IP. In a way, Rossi has already laid the groundwork for that, when he accused IH in the lawsuit of giving his IP away to his competitors. At the time, he was talking about Brillouin Energy, but now that he knows IH has a a large contingent of the old guard on their team, he will adjust his accusation accordingly. It would not surprise me to see one of his sockpuppets bring that up on JONP.

• He didn't know what IH had achieved and so made up a story.

Really AA? You do not see the same pattern as with Rossi. YOU do not know anything other than what Rossi says (and THAT is made up).

You could not dispute a single point of my reply so you ignore it just as you do any other posts that give actual DATA, while your posts are only "Rossi says" which has been proven time and again to be "made up" lies.

Are you really that dense that you do not see the non-sequitur? No, probably not, you just know you are wrong and cannot admit it.

Again, tell me what Rossi has done these past 12 months more than IH.

IH has received, confirmed support by increased funding from an existing, KNOWN investment firm.

Please again tell me who Rossi's partner is? (Another JM Matheny?) You cannot can you.

IH is working with multiple, KNOWN and respected scientist such as Cravens, Higgins, Letts etc.

Please tell me again, who is on Rossi's team? An imaginary "aero space engineer"? Oh, I forgot Fabiani (who Rossi threw he laptop out the window) or perhaps James Bass? You cannot can you.

IH has facilities at a known location and has team members who gave presentations at the last ICCF. Where is Rossi's lab or "factory"? His condo? What type of legitimate presentation has he given or his team presented? Wait.... the "Stockolm" demo, of course! Again, I challenge you to ask the person who was actually there (and a fellow supporter) of exactly what that demo actually demonstrated. Please.

You cannot answer anything and you accuse me of "making up the story"? I challenge you as you done to others, prove that IH has done less than Rossi.

(Or even prove my "story" is made up!) Just like all the rest..... you cannot. You only spout blather out...… :whistling:

• What theory Adrian?

I remember you suggesting the the output power from te QX came from the power pack. Am I mistaken? If that were the case presumably the power from the Sks would also come from the power pack.

Rossi was paid $10 million by IH as a result of a one day trial. (Was IH just incompetent?) IHJ paid the referee to judge the 1 MW trial and he said that it passed. He was a neutral observer.

As far as one can tell, IH has done nothing to advance LENR with all that money for two years, except perhaps provide minor funding to a couple of researchers, . Where are the results? According to the babblers only working hardware counts, everything else is just talk.

You choose to take everything Rossi says as lies. You discount the possibility he is working with a large company who would actually know if the reactors worked. Everything Rossi says points to this being true and you have zero evidence that it is not.

It is not long to January when we will get more data.

Edit added.

Q. "In the direct streaming you will made for the presentation of the SK will it be possible to see an Ecat SK in operation?."

Andrea Rossi: Yes.

• I remember you suggesting the the output power from te QX came from the power pack. Am I mistaken?

No, there was strong circumstantial evidence for that, so we agree.

If that were the case presumably the power from the Sks would also come from the power pack.

Sorry, you have lost me. What output power? I've no info about a demonstration of the SK (nor even that it exists) therefore it would be premature to have any theory about it. Also it would be ignoring history to assume the same artifacts in all Rossi's tests, we have certain evidence that different artifacts have been used in different historic demos, so if there were an SK demo i'd expect it to be faked some different way - for technical reasons. At high claimed output power it is easier to spoof the output measurement than the input power. Though I would not a priori rule out either. You will remember some of Rossi's earlier high power tests which have had unexpectedly large input power capacity, and scaled down the claimed (tested) output so that it was no more than the possible input.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.