Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Axil, nobody hopes Rossi fails. Seriously. Yes, it would be bitterly ironic if the solution to the world’s energy problems came from a dishonest nutcase, but I am sure we all could swallow that bitter pill in exchange for its benefits. What we can’t swallow is Rossi selling the same pack of outrageous lies over and over again and people like you eagerly falling for it.

• This hate and desire for Ross to fail is stupid. If Rossi is sucessful. there will be an avalanche of capital into all kinds of LENR, IH and Dewey will see more investment than they could ever dream of. R. Mills will be up to his eyeballs is money. The desire for Rossi's failure is illogical and rooted in the stupidity of emotion..

No hate from me but I'm not too optimistic for Rossi to not be a scam or bad science. But let's see what's the obvious fact atm. Mills runs his device for over 10 minutes. At this point Mills knows it works because he claims high COP and effect and now he can easy do a simple calormetry (the heat per hydrogen is over 100x gasoline). The thing is that at this point it should be obvious about that amount of heat generated and the hydrogen consumed for BrLP. Because I can't see Mills multi people endavour as a scam, we have new physics, that will become more and more real as we move into 2019. Now if one tinkerer can find new physics, other may as well hit the spot. That's the "aber" with Rossi, he does a lot of tinkerer and I bet that when he hit the wall he backtracks and this makes me a bit uncertain of what Rossi actually have up his sleeve, it might have been junk many times, and this should be the main hypothesis for people approaching him, one might be conned, but with some luck it's all real and that would be great of cause.

• You are joined at the hip to IH and constantly lie about what I have read. So why should I believe anything you say?

You show no sign of reading about the other side of the story, such as what MAts Lewan wrote and say you have not viewed the video of the QX demo. But you are certain it doesn't work.

Adrian,

Using exactly the same logic you slung at Dewey, why would anyone, anywhere believe a thing that Andrea Rossi says?

He has never once, ever produced any device Capable of Energy Out > Energy In,

Yet you continue to argue that he has and he will again.

Based on what? His past failures and scams?

Rossi is a con man and you’re just not smart enough to know you have been conned,

Mercy.

• This hate and desire for Ross to fail is stupid. If Rossi is sucessful. there will be an avalanche of capital into all kinds of LENR, IH and Dewey will see more investment than they could ever dream of. R. Mills will be up to his eyeballs is money. The desire for Rossi's failure is illogical and rooted in the stupidity of emotion..

Axil,

My god man, no one hates Rossi, no one wants him to fail.

It seems to me that the faithful spew this steaming raft of turd excuse as a misdirection for Rossi’s failures, like it’s somehow our fault he has failed.

Even you know he has failed, but can’t admit it to yourself.

• You are joined at the hip to IH and constantly lie about what I have read. So why should I believe anything you say?

I am not the issue here. You should read what Rossi himself said in the depositions, and in the Penon report. His own words are the best proof that he is a criminal. He brags about it! You refuse to look at these documents, so you have no business defending him or claiming he is innocent. You have no basis to judge.

• What a hoot! Of course the babblers hate Rossi or they would not repeat what a bad man he is fifty times.

I expect to see more clauses about how they now hope it works as the Jan 31 demo approaches and they get cold feet.

• Axeman - the known and established liar / convicted criminal in this story is the R'ster. He is cornered into perpetuity as a confirmed liar from his deposition testimony in his litigation miscalculation. Lovers of the truth are going to dog him until he slinks away into 2nd rate real estate rental management.

The R'ster and his stooges cannot overcome his trail of lies, cheats and deception.

• Perhaps if you didn’t incessantly quote Rossi’s endless lies as though they were proven facts there would be less reason to keep pointing out that the man is a pathological liar

You can't give even on full quotation I have made that states it was proven.. You just babble in order to post another insult to Rossi

• What a hoot! Of course the babblers hate Rossi or they would not repeat what a bad man he is fifty times.

I expect to see more clauses about how they now hope it works as the Jan 31 demo approaches and they get cold feet.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Axil,

My god man, no one hates Rossi, no one wants him to fail.

It seems to me that the faithful spew this steaming raft of turd excuse as a misdirection for Rossi’s failures, like it’s somehow our fault he has failed.

Even you know he has failed, but can’t admit it to yourself.

let a thousand flowers bloom

• Axil, nobody hopes Rossi fails. Seriously. Yes, it would be bitterly ironic if the solution to the world’s energy problems came from a dishonest nutcase, but I am sure we all could swallow that bitter pill in exchange for its benefits. What we can’t swallow is Rossi selling the same pack of outrageous lies over and over again and people like you eagerly falling for it.

It is Rossi's genius that he convinces so many people he is trying to make novel nuclear power production devices when in fact any long-term reading of his actions would support only that his aim is in creating a band of followers and convincing whoever can be to give him money.

Notice that even in your post above you are implicitly crediting him with a desire to have working technology! Anyone paying attention to his actions and statements knows that not only has he no engineering or scientific competence, but he has no respect for or interest in either engineering or science. He enjoys persuading people he is a genius, and puts all of his energies into PR.

• Anyone paying attention to his actions and statements knows that not only has he no engineering or scientific competence, but he has no respect for or interest in either engineering or science.

This is an oversimplification.

People who have worked with him tell me that he knows a great deal about engineering. He works long hours and he has many ideas. He would not work long hours if he were only a scam artist. There would be no need to work at all. He has done original and creative work developing things like engines that run on organic oil. He made a great deal of money doing that. Also, as I pointed out several times, some of his experiments seemed to work, including this one which we know for a fact he did not touch (there was continuous video coverage ensuring that):

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LeviGindication.pdf

There are other indications he may have had something:

1. Celani's observation of a burst of gamma rays.
    2. The heater in the factory described in a patent was seen and tested by many people, who said that it worked.
    3. There was an independent test of his device in the U.S. He was not present. They used conventional HVAC tools and techniques and they observed excess heat.

That is not proof by any stretch of the imagination, but it is credible evidence. It deepens the mystery. If he had something years ago, why did he put on a ridiculous, blatantly fraudulent test in Doral? There is no question he was lying in Doral. His own lawsuit testimony, his report, and the photos prove that beyond question. Yet it is possible that some of previous claims were valid. They were similar to Arata's so it would not be astounding if they worked. He would not get that much credit. Several people have replicated Arata.

He enjoys persuading people he is a genius, and puts all of his energies into PR.

No, not all of his energy. There is no doubt he worked long hours making dozens of prototypes. Someone who is only a scam artist would make a few dummy machines, claim that he works long hours, and spend all of his time chasing after money.

Also, you can make a dummy machine to scam people far smaller and cheaper than the gigantic machine installed at Doral. Most free-energy scams are the size of Rossi's 2011 table-top machines. Some people say the Doral machine was large because that makes it hard to test and confirm the heat. I disagree. It would be dead simple for any HVAC engineer to test that machine. They test space-heating furnaces and boilers of that size thousands of times a day. The Doral machine was hard to test because there was no valve at the outlet, because the wrong kind of flow meter was installed in a half-empty gravity return pipe, and for many other reasons, but there is no reason why a large system like that should be inherently difficult to test. There is also no question at all that this one was not producing 1 MW, or even 50 kW.

1. Hergen December 2, 2018 at 9:18 AM

Dear Mr. Rossi,

in the past you said, you wanted to use your heating service for industrial applications. You mentioned food processing. Now your first application is the heating of a building. Will the heating of buildings become a branch of your heating service? If yes, are the following types of buildings suitabel for your heating service?

– office buildings

– shopping centers, congress centers

– public swimming halls (water and air)

– greenhouses

Further question: Do you plan to install a further e-cat SK at a site of a client before your presentation in january?

Thank you for your answers,

E. Hergen

2. Andrea Rossi December 2, 2018 at 10:39 AM

Hergen:

To make heat is the simpler application of the Ecat. Theoretically there are no limitations about where to supply heat, but the situations must be analyzed with distinction.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Frank Acland December 2, 2018 at 9:53 AM

Dear Andrea,

Is the 27 kW E-Cat SK factory heater running continuously, or is it something that needs to be stopped and re-started frequentlyfor testing purposes?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

4. Translate Andrea Rossi December 2, 2018 at 10:35 AM

Frank Acland:

It does not need to be stopped.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.