Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Why would a reputable newspaper or journal publish a story that something that is universally believed to not work doesn't work, as expected?

There are plenty of people who would delight in writing something negative about Rossi. Ethan Siegal for example.

Logic never was your strong point. There is no point in discussing this: the babblers will always come up with a reason not to bet They knpw they may well be wrong.

SHane,

I would be happy to add "reputab;e " to th company. It won't make any difference.

• Official Post

SHane,

I would be happy to add "reputab;e " to th company. It won't make any difference.

Adrian,

Seriously, if say someone like a GE or Siemens were reported as the customer, trust me...it would make a difference. Thing is, how do we define "reputable"? There are many companies not of that caliber, but reputable nonetheless. Who to trust with a bet?

Yeah, maybe as IO and Rose said, this betting is a waste of time. Maybe we should take pleasure in being able to say "haha, I was right, you were wrong"? If it ever comes to that...which may never happen. The Jan demo seems almost comical already with it being revealed the other day the SK is 1kg, and it's controller is 10kg, along with a number of other things.

• 1 SK = 27kW = 1kg.

Since Rossi stated he can scale his SK according to the customers need, it would be interesting to see a setup only for one (!) 40MW customer who needs this heat in one facility...if you do the math, you would end up with a power block in the customers backyard of ca. 1,5 ton of bundled reactors, wired with ca. 15 x 10kg controller boxes (ca. 100 SK per controller)...I could imagine if you think in addition of all other required wiring, cables, grid power, water piping / heat exchange...etc. this might end up in a very complex and extensive SK power plant, that probably need to run more than a year to get the instvestment back, if there are only 20% savings for the customer in his energy bill vs former years...Rossi would be more than busy to install and maintain such a unit. If there are more....? And what happens to the plant in case of internet break down? Autonomous emergency program until up-/downlink established again? Immediate shit down? But all this must have been tested and verified, otherwise no sales and no customers....

• Normally if you have a big product launch event you advertise the fact so potential customers can attend/watch it. You might hire an advertising agency or place adverts in trade magazines or whatever. I mean if you are spending a bundle building robotised factories its only sensible to allocate a proportion of your budget for marketing right?

So I asked Rossi about his advertising plans and got "Just Internet" as an answer. So do keep your eyes open for adverts. We're all interested in LENR and excess heat so perhaps we'll get served adverts. On the other hand we don't run factories requiring heat so if we don't see any such adverts I'm sure that will be the reason :)

• Axeman - the known and established liar / convicted criminal in this story is the R'ster. He is cornered into perpetuity as a confirmed liar from his deposition testimony in his litigation miscalculation. Lovers of the truth are going to dog him until he slinks away into 2nd rate real estate rental management.

The R'ster and his stooges cannot overcome his trail of lies, cheats and deception.

Maybe it comforts you and your IH friends to know that rossi is "terrorized" by the idea that e-cat investors could lose their money: ;)

... but a real estate guy. (He bought one more condo in November)

• There has been a lot of talk about deceptions in this thread.

To have some fun I throw in some possible new of mine.

The ECAT "factory" is located in the South-East USA (Not in Florida)

With "factory" is meant a new extension to the current plant of the customer/partner

The added extension is 30 x 90 feet (small compared to the total plant)

With those dimensions one SK27 can as being claimed, heat the "factory"

They installed a state of the art heat exchanger which is capable to test ECATS at very high power levels

The customer/partner is a company operating worldwide and has very large engineering capabilities.

• Adrian,

Every qualifier you suggest is subjective.

Not once have you agreed to

Energy Out > Energy In,

It’s simple really

• (He bought one more condo in November) ... so he simply had money left to spend in his favorite area of business...and yes - he is indeed not a finance guy, only he could come up with a business case selling heat 20% below market price with almost zero investment, it seems.

Maybe his new condo is already remodeled to be the new robotic factory where he is assembling all his stuff? We could potentially track then increasing deliveries from a home depot market nearby for his supply chain... :)

• Official Post

ECW has a new piece:

https://e-catworld.com/2018/12…ut-to-blossom-jd-sweeney/

The still being written article, is, unfortunately, built up around one of Rossi's first licensees -Roger Green. In the early days he ran a site called E-CatAustralia advertising the 1MW Plant, which is now called EcatSolutions:

https://www.ecat.tech/

And now he is branching off into:

https://www.ecat.tech/Research…ulture-LENR-Future-Cities

http://www.bloomthedesert.com/

A red flag not to invest, is that he is still advertising the 1MW, which is no longer for sale according to Rossi. It is the 1MW that will supposedly be the basis for these "future LENR cities", and desert reclamation projects. Colorful character, and as far as I know, he is no longer one of Rossi's licensees?

• Official Post

Something like this?

That is it Zorud. :) I forget who, but after the Nov 2017 Stockholm demo, they showed close ups of the controller when Rossi lifted the cover "to turn the cooling fan switch on". It looked very much like it could have been a battery under there. Anyone remember that?

Hopefully he has something better up his sleeve than a flipping battery! I am counting on him to be more creative this time around...just to keep us on our toes.

• Official Post

A red flag not to invest, is that he is still advertising the 1MW, which is no longer for sale according to Rossi. It is the 1MW that will supposedly be the basis for these "future LENR cities", and desert reclamation projects. Colorful character, and as far as I know, he is no longer one of Rossi's licensees?

You are right (probably) - I was told Rossi bought his license back from RG.

• Seriously, if say someone like a GE or Siemens were reported as the customer, trust me...it would make a difference. Thing is, how do we define "reputable"? There are many companies not of that caliber, but reputable nonetheless. Who to trust with a bet?

Shane, You could be referee if you like. Rossi says his 40 MW customer is a large international company & the heat would be spread to several facilities.

Of course the bet was a waste of time. That is par for the course here. I didn't think anyone would take it. Further, I wouldn't expect to get paid by an anonymous blogger if I won.

I descended to some babble myself to take down the loud mouths a peg or two. You would have to be an idiot to take that bet with those odds, with the available evidence.

• Official Post

Adrian,

SOT loves to bet, and maybe he will still take up the offer? We Mods/Admin could be referee, but that may violate some online gambling laws. Not sure, but not worth the risk. In the end, you are right in that there probably will not be any takers. Bragging rights for the one who made the right guess is not too bad though. Hopefully by this time next year, you will be that winner.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.