Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

Rossi needs to have the SK tested in the field before selling too many.

Adrian,

I have never heard of a product being field tested with customers, to work out the kinks. You have more experience in this of course, so maybe I am wrong? It seems to me -if you are right about the field testing, that Rossi would be using customers as human guinea pigs? Then there is the radiation sickness issue.

Sorry, I keep trying to make this thing add up, but it just does not...yet. Maybe I will keep adding until it does. :)

• Adrian,

I have never heard of a product being field tested with customers, to work out the kinks. You have more experience in this of course, so maybe I am wrong? It seems to me -if you are right about the field testing, that Rossi would be using customers as human guinea pigs? Then there is the radiation sickness issue.

Sorry, I keep trying to make this thing add up, but it just does not...yet. Maybe I will keep adding until it does. :)

Shane,

This is common, I have done it multiple times, in fact, many of my modifications are actually “customer request” that were found in the field.

• This is common, I have done it multiple times, in fact, many of my modifications are actually “customer request” that were found in the field.

So have I. This is called "Beta Testing" in the software biz. It is fine for software.

However, if an automobile company were to start selling their self-driving cars now, in a Beta Test mode, or if a drug company were to distribute untested, unproven drugs over the counter to anyone . . . and something went wrong, those companies would be driven into bankruptcy by lawsuits and government regulator fines. If Rossi were to install a few reactors and something went wrong, such as gamma radiation he did not expect, that would be end of him and his dreams, and probably the end of cold fusion.

Assuming Rossi's gadget actually does what he claims (which I do not believe), it is absolutely unthinkable that one would be installed in a customer site now, without thousands of hours of exhaustive safety testing first. This is the 21st century, not 1924, when companies sold radium-laced drinks. See: "For that Healthy Glow, Drink Radiation!"

https://www.popsci.com/scitech…lthy-glow-drink-radiation

• Jed,

All of my “beta testing” was hardware based.

Actual physical machines that were electrical, mechanical, hydraulic etc.

However, we NEVER put anything into production until we beta tested the s***t out of the product.

Only after many many months this OJT type workout and UL’s blessing, did we start writing O&I manuals, Marketing brochures, spec sheets etc.

Then train the service dept, field sales, inside sales etc.

• I have never heard of a product being field tested with customers, to work out the kinks. You have more experience in this of course, so maybe I am wrong?

Of course a manufacturer tries to get it right before selling anything, but in this case Rossi can either do a Beta test with a few curators or would you think he should wait another year to further test the SK himself? Then do field tests with a few customers?

The babblers keep complaining about slow progress but would love to see Rossi mess up by going too fast. This isn't like making a lawn mower.

• Quit your babbling and admit it Adrian: You're consumed with Rossi-fever. Your entirely convinced by him, and seek to spread the word, like some kind of missionary. Sent out from e-catworld...

But... I think that deep down, you know how ridiculous the whole Rossi charade really is - so to save face, you beat about the bush, simulating some sort of rational doubt.

All this inner turmoil can't be good for the soul. You should step, once and for all out of your closet, and free your ego from the shackles of reason. The mental contortions required till now must be almost painful.

Come on... Set yourself free.

• However, if an automobile company were to start selling their self-driving cars now, in a Beta Test mode, or if a drug company were to distribute untested, unproven drugs over the counter to anyone . . . and something went wrong, those companies would be driven into bankruptcy by lawsuits and government regulator fines. If Rossi were to install a few reactors and something went wrong, such as gamma radiation he did not expect, that would be end of him and his dreams, and probably the end of cold fusion.

Your anti Rossi bias makes you write total rubbish.

Most new cars are test driven by a few members of the public before going on sale. The Chevy Volt was so driven for a year if I recall.

The early SK plants will be monitored 24/7. Rossi has stated he will train several members of the clients to be operators. They can operate the plant if the internet fails (how often does that happen?) and shut the plant down if there is a problem.

The SK is so small the chances of a catastrophe are negligible.

Rossi needs to have the SK tested in the field before selling too many.

Actually, Rossi's claims have already been referred to the Bureau of Radiation Control (BRC), Division of Emergency Preparedness and Community Support, Florida State Department of Health and two additional concerned regulatory bodies. BRC replied that they would "reach out to Mr. Rossi." That should be interesting considering the level of illegality in the claims on his blog, written by Rossi himself. BTW, I didn't do it-- not that I wouldn't want to, but I don't have time.

The SK is so small the chances of a catastrophe are negligible.

I'm certain that Florida BRC will be totally reassured by that completely unsupported claim.

The babblers keep complaining about slow progress but would love to see Rossi mess up by going too fast. This isn't like making a lawn mower.

No it's not. It's more like claiming you have a lawnmower powered by radioactive fairies.

• Of course a manufacturer tries to get it right before selling anything, but in this case Rossi can either do a Beta test with a few curators or would you think he should wait another year to further test the SK himself? Then do field tests with a few customers?

The “Babblers” are suggesting a scam,

Not complaining about slow progress.

• Official Post

Actually, Rossi's claims have already been referred to the Bureau of Radiation Control (BRC), Division of Emergency Preparedness and Community Support, Florida State Department of Health and two additional concerned regulatory bodies. BRC replied that they would "reach out to Mr. Rossi."

I think Rossi saw this coming, and shifted the January demonstration out of state. A FYI for our newcomers; Rossi has already been reported to the Fl. BRC twice (2X's)...first by Gary Wright, and then again by IH at Doral. They (BRC) know him well. And both times (3x's if you count North Carolina) they visited the premises, found no radiation, a factory, or anything actually.

But this time may be different...you never know.

• So you are not sufficiently certain the SK doesn't work to bet on it either . But you did manage to get in your obligatory insult to Rossi.

AA: i'm happy to bet, but last time:

(1) You would not agree a satisfactory verifiable endpoints

(2) You seemed to think it 90% certain Rossi was in fact a scammer, and therefore wanted odds of 10:1 in your favour. That made it not worth the hassle given the need top put up a 10X stake for some considerable period of time: there being no near-term satisfactory verifiable endpoint.

I'm happy to take money off people on the internet through best in areas where I believe my judgement more accurate than theirs. So, on this matter, are many other people. Do you want to try again to find mutually acceptable terms? I'm not unreasonable.

• I think Rossi saw this coming, and shifted the January demonstration out of state. A FYI for our newcomers; Rossi has already been reported to the Fl. BRC twice (2X's)...first by Gary Wright, and then again by IH at Doral. They (BRC) know him well. And both times (3x's if you count North Carolina) they visited the premises, found no radiation, a factory, or anything actually.

But this time may be different...you never know.

Rossi just needs to tell them he's a scammer and they will go away.

1. Dan C. December 6, 2018 at 2:04 PM

Dear Andrea,

Are you still working/consulting with Eng. William S. Hurley(and/or his associates) that was present at the QX demo in Stockholm?

Warm Regards,

Dan C.

2. Translate Andrea Rossi December 6, 2018 at 7:35 PM

Dan C.:

He is a top manager of a potential Client of us. We are in contact.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

So if it is this William S. Hurley than it would likely be https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ipgp/profile

If...

• AA: i'm happy to bet, but last time:

(1) You would not agree a satisfactory verifiable endpoints

(2) You seemed to think it 90% certain Rossi was in fact a scammer, and therefore wanted odds of 10:1 in your favour. That made it not worth the hassle given the need top put up a 10X stake for some considerable period of time: there being no near-term satisfactory verifiable endpoint.

Both parties should agree to take Shane's word for whether a factory is reputable enough to count. Shane can comment as usual without getting directly involved.

I don't consider it proven that the SK works, although I think it likely.

You and the babblers write you are are CERTAIN that it doesn't and is just a scam. I am just pointing out that none are are sure enough to put money where their mouths are. Actions speak louder than words. You have stated you don't believe LENR even exists.

There is no requirement to pit money in escrow. You know my real name and where I live. I have written off any expectation of receiving money from anonymous bloggers should I win.

The bet was just a way of sowing where the babblers really stand and the offer will close on Sunday. Enough already.

• I notice that you are ignoring my counter bet to you AA. Why is that -- are you too scared to put your money where your mouth is?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.