Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Andrea Rossi January 20, 2019 at 9:32 AM

DEAR READERS:

WE ARE MAKING WORKS IN PROGRESS ON THIS WEBSITE OF THE JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS TO MAKE IT MORE POWERFUL AND BETTER DEFENDED. FOR THIS REASONS TODAY. JANUARY 20 2019, IT COULD BE NOW AND AGAIN OUT OF SERVICE. IT WILL RETURN IN FULL OPERATION TOMORROW.

WARM REGARDS

A.R.

.... but our IT-guys (military grade, stream experts) made a mess. F*cked up same data.

Uhmm, aehm, no, no it was a hacker attack, send by our enemys ... we've been fighting him. And we won! Just lost some data.

But don't bother, when we control our E-Cat reactors via the internet, everything will work fine!

SURE!

Somebody may ask Rossi about the max. resolution of the SK stream. 1080? 720? 480?

Ah, I forgot, that doesn't matter. 16" monitor is enough to see everything in a correct manner.

• My guess is that the SK stream will be low resolution.

I'm doubtful but hopeful the SK presentation may provide replicators with a little more information to put them on the right path.

In my opinion, the SK isn't that different from another interesting technology I'm aware of. The good news is that if this is the case, it shouldn't be too awful difficult to get a replication (or something very similar) working.

• I think the QX or SK does many things of value. Perhaps the simplest is that it agitates lithium and hydrogen ions by producing current oscillations. When they impact, good stuff happens. This has been done before.

• I think the QX or SK does many things of value. Perhaps the simplest is that it agitates lithium and hydrogen ions by producing current oscillations. When they impact, good stuff happens. This has been done before.

Well, there you go. Easy peasy. Replicate away. Then good stuff for humanity. Clean cheap energy for everyone. Extra money to help fund kids with cancer. Why are we even waiting for Rossi's demo?

• If I had money, lab space, and some assistance I'm confident I could build multiple types of high powered LENR reactors (powder and/or plasma based) within a matter of months. Perhaps I'm deluding myself, but I honestly believe I could. But since I have none of these things - unless someone on here with such resources is willing to let me work non-stop in their lab for a few months sleeping on a cot in a storage closet - then all I can do is read, write, and chat on this and other forums.

• If I had money, lab space, and some assistance I'm confident I could build multiple types of high powered LENR reactors (powder and/or plasma based) within a matter of months. Perhaps I'm deluding myself, but I honestly believe I could. But since I have none of these things - unless someone on here with such resources is willing to let me work non-stop in their lab for a few months sleeping on a cot in a storage closet - then all I can do is read, write, and chat on this and other forums.

Director,

You are,

Ask Dewey for some lab space and resources

• Dewey would never agree to that because I would insist all my results be immediately open sourced. That's why I'm an odd ball. No that has had significant success in this field has continued down the open source path. Rossi, LION, me356, Russ George: they all start off at least slightly open (to differing degrees with perhaps Rossi never having been truly open) and then when they get even better results they go dark because of the desire to make a profit. They are willing to put their own financial desires before advancing science and moving a revolutionary technology forward. I, on the other hand, have never had access to any significant amount of money, and I'm used to being virtually broke almost all of the time. Instead of trying to pursue a career that could allow me to one day be stable financially, I've spent years of my life studying topics online that I feel are important. If I came up with my own LENR invention tomorrow that wasn't a rip off of someone elses, I would rather give up a billion dollars if it meant that it would be used to immediately prove the reality of LENR. The simple truth is that everyone who comes up with a revolutionary technology and keeps it secret in the hope of making a fortune ends up with nothing and they do nothing for the world.

• At this present time I would invest

in Rossi ECat SK if I could.

I see the situation different than

you.I hope we soon find out who

sees it correctly.

I will happily sell you a linked interest to Rossi's success -- if Rossi succeeds, I pay you off at an agreed up rate, if he doesn't you lose your investment. Think of it as similar to an indexed security.

• The SK could turn out to work exactly how Rossi claims, but the technology may never be accepted and broadly utilized. To keep absolute control over the technology - so that he doesn't have to reveal even a tiny nugget of IP to anyone - and to keep his operations hidden from his enemies that would be eager to contact nuclear regulatory agencies, he has a business plan of going after small client after small client. Unless he becomes willing to share his IP so that a big company can replicate and make him a deal, decades will pass before he is able to earn the money to build his massive roboticized factory. Basically, even if you think the SK may indeed work, it would NOT be a good reason to invest in the technology.

• Official Post

To keep absolute control over the technology - so that he doesn't have to reveal even a tiny nugget of IP to anyone - and to keep his operations hidden from his enemies that would be eager to contact nuclear regulatory agencies, he has a business plan of going after small client after small client.

Makes sense if he has something. Only problem with that strategy, is that his enemies have already contacted the regulatory agencies. Or at least in Florida they have, where the Radiation Agency has been notified, and on the lookout. Only way he could get away with this, is if there are no harmful radiations at all. That includes within the shielding.

• The R and his minions continue to run their script and incredibly, right on cue, "the hacker" shows up.

If it wasn't for all the poison in the air, this would be a great study for how humanity handles "the impossible".

Very sad for what could have been a decent asset to the sector moving forward.

• Since Rossi has stated that radiation does occur from within the reactor core, although quite negligible, it still is an issue that I wonder how Rossi has overcome the regulatory hurdles to sell his reactors.

I'm sure everyone by now is aware of this; but, the reticence of Rossi to address the issue is quite appalling. It could be a liability for the company itself to use such a source of energy.

• Picture of Director accurately measuring the SK dimensions for replication:

I have three types of small red lasers, one is old but higher mW, that I will attempt to shine through the wall of a green irrigation fitting of the same type as the QX images. Then I will try a flashlight. Maybe even stick a 50W bulb inside a fitting. Hopefully the camera is charged up.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.