Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

That seemed reasonable at the time. [IH funding Rossi]

No. It was ANYTHING but reasonable. Actually, it was completely absurd. What would have been reasonable would have been for IH to conduct their own "indipendent" tests of the various versions of ecat including the liquid cooled version Levi tested. What revealed Rossi's duplicity and crookedness early on was how he dealt with perfectly legitimate critiques including those which came from ardent LENR supporters on ecatnews.com and the Vortex email list. Rossi ridiculed them. Rossi NEVER improved his tests and experiments. Instead he did new ones with new, presumably calculated, errors and ever decreasing performance figures. That is a hallmark of a free energy scammer. IH should have known that. It would have been easy to test Rossi's stuff rapidly AHEAD of paying him large amounts. Darden would have saved his company millions and perhaps a bit of his stomach lining as well.

The other aspect of this enthusiasts seem to love forgetting or getting wrong is Rossi's background. He's a crook. He's always been a crook. He created an environmental disaster. He lied to and cheated DOD/CERL out of millions for the thermoelectric claims and despite his fictional accounts of prowess, I can not see that he has EVER accomplished anything tangible and provable of ANY SORT. He's a technology and engineering joke and the stuff he makes is junk. OBVIOUS junk. IH needed better advice or they simply needed to consider what was in plain sight on the internet. Their support of Rossi without proper vetting was idiocy and what they got was entirely predictable ahead of time.

I see another Ecat demo is planned. If the demo is not run independently by a reputable party that is 100% free of anyone with prior ties to LENR/CF, then the results, to me and in my opinion only, are instantly to be dismissed and ignored.

Anyone taking bets on this? "Dismissed, ignored" and ROUNDLY RIDICULED please is what it likely will be worth. If it even happens. Rossi usually does manage a promised dog and pony show. But each one is worse than the previous. The one year test was his hugest fiasco. of course, the blame goes to IH for that allowing and paying for that one.

• The King of Hoax in Miami never allowed any demo run by an independent and reputable party, 100% free by his control and abracadabra.

He has fear to be caught with his hand in the cookie jar. :D

• I see another Ecat demo is planned. If the demo is not run independently by a reputable party that is 100% free of anyone with prior ties to LENR/CF, then the results, to me and in my opinion only, are instantly to be dismissed and ignored.

I'll bet that you won't ignore it. You'll be here commenting on it, even if not put on by a 100% reputable party. ;)

Anyhow, I think you probably misunderstand the purpose of the demo. It has not been promoted as an independent test. I think the purpose is simply to raise Rossi's profile in preparation of things to come.

• I have no big hope that we we will see good evidences of something working. It would be interesting to see it through though. I'm sure that this and other forum will light up a little after the demo and we will see some

new version of technology (well possible technobabble) discussions coming out. That is always fun and a learning experience. It's kind of remarkable that Rossi still has supporters by insiders like hydrofusion and Mats

Lewan and Gullström and the Uppsala folks etc. So the question in the end is going to be who fooled who. My bet then?. Well I'm not betting much but I kind of like the idea of myFC a fuel cell solution e.g. a solution

that work with versions of conventional ideas and mix well with solar and wind, still a very possible loss, but I bought a few stocks to spice up the gray days of November. (I think that LENR will work in the end, but that will be

many years from now).

Anyhow, I think you probably misunderstand the purpose of the demo. It has not been promoted as an independent test. I think the purpose is simply to raise Rossi's profile in preparation of things to come.

The purpose of EVERY Rossi demo has been to mislead those with more money than sense into giving him investments. This will be no different though, from the ridiculous claims about the new device, they will be even sillier than before. This is not unusual. Like a Nigerian scammer, Rossi is not searching for smart or capable investors. He is pitching at the most gullible and desirous.

Why? I thought you and most of the others on this forum were certain the E-Cat QX didn't exist and there would never be a demo.

In the sense of a tiny pencil sized device that makes 20W of power for long periods based on an LENR reaction of some sort, OF COURSE the E-scam QX does not exist. How could it? In the sense that Rossi may perform some sort of vague but suggestive sleight of hand trick like he always has, it's very likely that some sort of lame and unclear "demo" will happen and something will exist. Briefly exist, until it is replaced by an even wilder and more cockamamie prestidigitation.

• AFAIK there will be two locations for the demo to take place, US and Sweden.

A.R. has sayed that M. Holms will attend (Sweden?).

1. Beeing only 3 weeks from the possibly soonest date the people who are invited should know more details by now.
    2. Ackland was told before by A.R., that he deserves an invitation,
    3. but still he has to play the "guess when" game with A.R.,
    4. so what do you think is reallly going on?

Alan, may I ask which date and place is printed on your invitation?

• Alan, may I ask which date and place is printed on your invitation?

I threw in some dollars for ABD's trip to the eCat lawsuit trial and I would be willing to throw in some for Alan to go to the demo. Alan certainly is experienced and capable of determining a valid test setup.

Not that I think Rossi would allow him to get within 10 feet of it, but perhaps he might allow a side line view!

Alan, if you can get invited, I will pledge some dollars to help offset expense. Do you have any idea how much your travel might cost? Would you be interested in going and if so, can you contact Rossi?

If Rossi is on the level, he should welcome your attendance. You have extensive experience in the field and would be a very respected opinion. You have been supportive of Rossi over the years. Why would he NOT want you to attend?

I think you should ask him and see what happens. Perhaps you can get a front row seat.

Although, I must confess... my personal belief is that we will never know who attended this test. NDA's you know!!!

• I still find it strange that according to Rossi, he had a 1MW system running, tested, "proved", with paying customers for the heat, but then he just junks it. If is was as he said it was, then why not sale the thing or at least the heat, or perhaps the heat to generate some electricity for a new customer. It it worked, there should be some company that would want 1MW system shipped to them.

• oldguy,

If you had a working 1MW system, would you sell it? I wouldn't.

If you had a significantly improved embodiment of your technology, would you continue spending time on the older 1MW system? I wouldn't.

So what would I do? I would complete the development of the improved devices and sell the heat or energy. I would not sell the devices themselves.

• It was in a shipping container except for the heat loops.

I would ship it up north and heat a warehouse. They say it will be a cold winter in the NE.

Either it works or it doesn't.

can no one else make it run? Lewen ?

As you know, things aren't always so black and white. A third possibility is that it works with much hand-holding. Thus, the focus on the improved technology.

Rossi is as black and white as it gets. Hand holding? When Rossi got a hold of Darden, it wasn't his hand he was holding. There can not be "improved" technology because during his entire life, Rossi has never had even a shadow, a soupçon, a vestige, a ghost, an infinitesimal portion of "technology."

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.