Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

Mizuno has been working for 40 years to get to a device that heated his house.

Yes, and he is still not talking about mass production but about deeper scientific investigation.

After years of announcements by Rossi, we even don't know how exactly Rossi is measuring his devices...maybe he is doing it completely wrong? He's not open to intedependent verifiers...so...who knows...

• This last post of Rossi's is simply a ploy for attention. Not only does Rossi's history of "new devices and tests" repeat itself, but when people start to ignore him and posting about his "masterpieces" start slowing down, he always makes an "announcement" to give new fodder to his flock of believers to keep them sustained.

The only good point.... Rossi is slowly fading into oblivion. Posting believers on this site is basically down to 2 people. The "non-posting" believers are even more quiet than before. (How about that technical content on the heat exchanger RB? :) You never have responded about that!)

LENRs reputation will be far better off and those active researchers will have more credibility once Rossi is no longer associated with them. Some here state that "main stream" hostility to CF is a major stumbling block. I believe that support (active or passive) of Rossi is far more destructive to their credibility! It amazes me how some still cling to Rossi's illusions!

I believe that support (active or passive) of Rossi is far more destructive to their credibility! It amazes me how some still cling to Rossi's illusions!

I think that some believers of this forum are even willing to change the forum's name in order to continue to support Rossi's farce. LREPI.

• According to Rossi's advertisement on ECW, it is still LENR. I wonder if he will correct that?

He said he is going to correct it.

1. Sven B August 23, 2019 at 12:46 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

1. Today you clearly confirm that your effect is not at all related to LENR or Cold Fusion.

Does that mean that the description of the Rossi effect at ecat.com has to be modified?

2. If not as “LENR Energy”, how do you now prefer to name the energy released from Ecat SK

plasma?

Maybe “Clean Plasma Energy” as proposed at https://lenr-energy.info?

Regards

Sven B

2. Andrea Rossi August 23, 2019 at 4:36 AM

Sven B:

1- yes and we will

2- The name of the energy is heat or electricity, it does not change, but obviously you mean the name of the processinvolved: I think Long Range Elementary Particle Interactions is more proper, but the problem is not semantic, it is sistemic.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• This last post of Rossi's is simply a ploy for attention. Not only does Rossi's history of "new devices and tests" repeat itself, but when people start to ignore him and posting about his "masterpieces" start slowing down, he always makes an "announcement" to give new fodder to his flock of believers to keep them sustained.

The only good point.... Rossi is slowly fading into oblivion. Posting believers on this site is basically down to 2 people. The "non-posting" believers are even more quiet than before. (How about that technical content on the heat exchanger RB? :) You never have responded about that!)

LENRs reputation will be far better off and those active researchers will have more credibility once Rossi is no longer associated with them. Some here state that "main stream" hostility to CF is a major stumbling block. I believe that support (active or passive) of Rossi is far more destructive to their credibility! It amazes me how some still cling to Rossi's illusions!

According to Rossi he has never

been part of the LENR community.

1. Giovanni August 22, 2019 at 9:41 AM

Dr Rossi,

Wpuld you consider your effect a form of “cold fusion”?

Giovanni

2. Andrea Rossi August 22, 2019 at 2:11 PM

Giovanni:

No. I arrived to think that cold fusion does not exist.

At this point of our theoretical and technological development, after 20 years of hard work, we think that cold fusion does not exist. I am sorry, but I feel us lightyears far from the LENR community, to which we, actually, never belonged. My effect depends on atom’s potentials that have nothing to do with cold fusion or LENR. This, by the way, is clearly put in evidence in my paper here:

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions.

One thing I must admit, though: my work initiated inspired by the idea of cold fusion launched by F&P and my former works started from that theory, but after tens of thousands of experiments and twenty years of study I changed idea. Like Christopher Columbus, who thought he had reached India, but eventually it has been discovered it was America.

We reached important results and much more important we are close to reach with a technology that with cold fusion has nothing to do. As a matter of fact, we do not have any fusion.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Sam12,

Again, why do you believe Rossi? I have asked before and you do not seem to want to answer or perhaps can?

Rossi always says things that will support his CURRENT situation. He once said he was sick from radiation.... after years of stating there was no radiation. This was after he stated radiation only at high power! Take your pick.

He has said so many things before.

But one thing is correct... "far from the LENR community, to which we, actually, never belonged." I agree with this absolutely!

Cold Fusion / LENR is an actual phenomena, worked on by actual scientist, who are honest, truthful, genuine and above reproach.

Rossi is NONE of the above and has never been. So it is true.... his lies, fraud and staged demos NEVER belonged in the LENR field!

(Regardless of what the "European Circle Fraternity" still believes.)

Save yourself continual disappointment and stop believing Rossi's continual lies.

• That is impressive: but not in the way you think. Rossi and his devotees create a public psychodrama which is fascinating.

Hi THHuxleynew,

Fascinating indeed. However, the Rossi skeptics have far more to swallow once it is proven there is some truth in what the Italian Fox says, than in a negative situation. The "devotees" will only endure a dent in the hope that somewhere, someone is able to outsmart "the establishment". For obvious reasons, but also for the not so obvious i rather not switch positions.

Cheers,

JB

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.