Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• No.

“We ought to try, by the example of our own lives, to prove that life is love and wonder and that that nation is doomed which penalizes those of its citizens who recognize and rejoice in this fact.” Baldwin.

Hi orsova,

Your opinion is more appealing, you old bonobo. However, we are more of the clothed chimpansee kind and i am afraid there will be blood in the coming decades. A lot more of it. And we better prepare for it. Either by arming-up or by preparing a flight route.

Cheers,

JB

• I don't think human violence will go away until every single living human being has a fundamentally different mental outlook or a conversion to a more cooperative, childlike and selfless state, following Jesus' example so to speak. So I agree without external help and internal initiative that isn't gonna happen. But that doesnt mean we surrender to our natural voilent tribal inclinations. Still strive to represent a marriage of souls, putting love out there, flowing to those who can choose to be influenced by it. A source of water in a dry land can make it happen on a local level. I am really optimistic though.

• I note that in recent days Rossi has begun posting at times that make sense if he is in Europe. I suspect the lapse in answering Karels is because he (Rossi) is travelling around and recovering from jet lag.

Steven Karels appears to be a real person but Alfonso Troisi Lopez, who as far as I can see has never before posted on JoNP, writes with Rossi's broken English, and appears to exist inthe same time zone as Rossi, is probably a sockpuppet. Watch for Rossi's other sockpuppets to begin posting in European time zones too.

• Regarding the control box and AI.

The unidentified partner is most likely the developer of the control box and AI. The partner must have customized an existing product to retrofit it into the function of the SKL. Just the description that Rossi has released of the control box and how it works shows that it is far beyond anything that Rossi could have come up with on his own. It is to Rossi's credit that he is now allowing the partner to increasingly contribute to the accelerating development of the SKL. This was unlike the total lack of technical signs of life he saw from money centric IH. This new super capable partner knows how to handle Rossi and is by far more to Rossi's liking and he trusts these fellows and gals.

Rossi will still be the BOSS.

• It does indeed seem that Steven Karels' post on JONP has stumped Rossi. I guess he's either consulting with his props maker on ways to attach a heat exchanger or scratching his head figuring out where all that heat is disappearing to.

Nah. First, Rossi may be travelling now and is not writing to the blog. Secondly, the amount of energy released from the 10cm cube has not been revealed and will have to wait until the demo.

Pol Dekyvere December 3, 2019 at 1:44 PM

Congratulations for your tireless efforts. You have always believed that it was possible and now it has become reality.

Is it correct if I think that people expect too much from a 10 cm cube? The highest achievable power for a 10 cm painted metal cube is about 300 W? 30% heat = 90 W (15 W dissipation / side). More realistic would be 100 W total output energy > 70 W electricity and 30 W heat.

I wish you all the best and good health.

Andrea Rossi December 3, 2019 at 4:49 PM

Pol Dekyvere:

The data will be given after the tests

Warm Regards

A.R.

• We are assuming the cube is uniform, it could be tesseract shaped with a sort of square hole from one side to the other and/or deeply textured on the flat sides for greater surface area. So would it be smart to say that maximum heat output per cube is under 1kw, hypothetically speaking?

How did he reach that 300w number? Did he factor in the maximum output tempurature being 600°, and again a fluid (water) maybe flowing rather quickly through structures inside such a machine, increasing thermal capacity. As a thought experiment I wonder if we could figure out capacity before said presentation, assuming it happens.

• It does indeed seem that Steven Karels' post on JONP has stumped Rossi. I guess he's either consulting with his props maker on ways to attach a heat exchanger or scratching his head figuring out where all that heat is disappearing to.

Ain't defending what I don't know, but noone was stumped. The engineering assumtions made were limiting and very likely not to be the case in a well engineered product. Output can definitely be higher than 300w if it isn't a flat sided featureless painted metal cube. There needs to be contact for electric interfacing if it is to replace batteries directly using common parts. Also, I'm sure high temp heat exchangers aren't usually flat painted metal surfaces.

• Ain't defending what I don't know, but noone was stumped. The engineering assumtions made were limiting and very likely not to be the case in a well engineered product. Output can definitely be higher than 300w if it isn't a flat sided featureless painted metal cube. There needs to be contact for electric interfacing if it is to replace batteries directly using common parts. Also, I'm sure high temp heat exchangers aren't usually flat painted metal surfaces.

In relation to Rossi stuff, they are INVISIBLE (tm) (patent pending)

Why not? There are oodles of out-of-work actors.

I know one who has the role of "NATO colonel" all rehearsed already.

The data will be given after the tests

For the sake of tradition, for those who remember the "one megawatt" demonstration of November 2011, the data will be written in pencil on a dirty piece of notebook paper.

• Now now, prospective Rossi adulators. We must not exaggerate what Rossi can do. He probably does not even believe that machines can attain consciousness, nor particles mystically entangle themselves. Let's just stick with a visionary, indefatiguable inventor who is ably assisted by very good electrical and electronic engineers.

So good that they:

• think polarity does not matter when measuring ac power
    • think that ac average V & A meters can safely be used to determine power
    • think that power into a load can be measured as V^2/R where R is a sense resistor

Very good at what, one might ask...

• Why does Pol think the cube is painted metal?

Not sure but he's probably familiar with heat dissipation and knows that certain paints (among other things) can increase emissivity and thus radiative cooling. So he would be saying something like, "even given passive cooling techniques, the most heat such a cube could safely output would be (30 percent of 300 watts) 90 watts."

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.