Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I pray also Lief Holmid, Dufour and Mills experience free flowing out of all the data they have produced into mainstream circles (of course prioritising the soonest release of a practical product). We need this to open up like a rose and let us intimately get to know this practically.

The man is brilliant!

Not even in jest. It bears repeating that Rossi is only a mediocre con man. That he got this far is mainly due to luck and the highly desirous and grossly incompetent people who tested and funded him.

You old lemon. Your sourness will only get worse while you age. I hope your neighbours do not live to close. All the best, buddy..2020 will be a tough year

Right. Exposing blatant scams and deriding them is sour while promoting them is what? Sweet perhaps?

At least AR's work is useful in confirming that there is no easy quick way of building an effective LENR reactor - he must have exhausted all the possibilities by now and has drawn a complete blank

Right. He has exhausted all the possibilities employing surplus rusty pipes, $5 electric heaters, and plastic junk from the hardware store. Apparently, he still has some slight reserve of gullible people. Hopefully not of investors.

• The Rossi nonsense will repeat this year.

Maybe another kind of device, then another pres, which is delayed, etc... We all know, how this will continue.

This scam guy simply has nothing.

No working device.

No major echeleons.

No customers.

No 23 crew members.

No automatic robofacs.

No "deep learning" AI box.

... NOTHING OF THAT.

I wonder how people still can buy his lies, man,really,some are even so misled, they call him "Jesus".

This is a sign for a serious sickness...

• I am not the one to tell You what to do.

If I was, my advice should be already as clear as common sense.

• It would be nice to ask Rossi if he think his original E-Cat is similar with Mizuno reactor?

Maybe the only difference is that he is using Lithium not for reaction but for lowering pressure. Lithium will clean the chamber from impurities in the gas maybe.

And instead powder Mizuno have mesh. In this way Rossi do not have to use a vacuum pumps.

• I'd like to warn against false negative comments about Rossi.

He is a master of PR and while his posting himself under socks on his blog is habitual and proven, and paying click-farms to promote his ridiculous researchgate publications is likely, no-one should underestimate his drive or ability (at doing PR).

For example, patent applications, always a key element in a successful PR campaign, need bear no relationship to working stuff and Rossi will I expect continue to churn these out.

Remember also that scientists are human, and some will be taken in by a good story, without looking deeper. It takes only 0.01% of the world's scientists to be so gullible and Rossi has a very impressive following.

THH

• THH

The best PR Rossi can have is a

succesful E-Cat SKL presentation.

1. eernie1 January 2, 2020 at 7:33 PM

Dear Andrea,

You must have a good idea of the date when the demonstration of the self sustaining device will be conducted and who will conduct the demonstration. I cannot call it a test because the testing should have been already done to the satisfaction of the demonstrators.

I understand that there may be minor changes in time but within a week would be satisfying for your readers. We would be less anxious if this date would be revealed.

Anxious regards.

2. Andrea Rossi January 3, 2020 at 3:57 AM

Eernie1:

This information will be given only during the presentation. The date has not been decided yet because we are not ready for it.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• yeah, exactly.

Anyone in here capable of polish language?

If so, someone posted a nice wordplay on JONP, p 483. And stupidossi did not discard it.

.... Pssst...

• Those were LENR frauds, and this new one is pico-Chemistry based, so new ballgame.

:S

So much frauds, misunderstandings disinformation etc. there is someting here that is either being hidden, being used as a power play or saved for a particular time. Thing is no matter what we call ot and who is telling the truth, disinfo can't discourage those who actually have something! So whoever you are, don't let it get to you.

• I pray also Lief Holmid, Dufour and Mills experience free flowing out of all the data they have produced into mainstream circles (of course prioritising the soonest release of a practical product). We need this to open up like a rose and let us intimately get to know this practically.

Just a small correction - Leif Holmlid is the correct name. The part "ei" in his name is pronounced in Swedish or Norwegian like "ay" in the english words "lay" or "pray". The pronunciation like in the word "lie" is correct in German but not in Scandinavian languages.

• I am not the one to tell You what to do.

If I was, my advice should be already as clear as common sense.

Lolool!! Welcome back Clarifier / damn_right_man / IobsteRboy.

Same old shtick, and still as cranky as ever, I see.

I'm betting your fifth? incarnation doesn't make it till Easter. Maybe not even Valentine's day?

• Just a small correction - Leif Holmlid is the correct name. The part "ei" in his name is pronounced in Swedish or Norwegian like "ay" in the english words "lay" or "pray". The pronunciation like in the word "lie" is correct in German but not in Scandinavian languages.

His name is spelled Leif Holmid but is actually pronounced Raymond Luxury Yacht. He is the illegitimate son of Leif Garrett and Sherlock Holmids.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.