Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Ahlfors

This is not because you don't have enough talent to deeply understand a patent that you should be denigrated it !

Just because you excel in copy/paste so it doesn't make you a king for the future of science.

The need for a thin slice here is really very justified but it remains another galaxy for you.

• This is you the vicious manipulator, unnecessarily and constantly negative that must be eradicated from the planet Lenr, for sure !

you hurt your ego little bear, how sad for you.<X||

Well I just tried to post on ECW and found out I was banned. I guess it had to do with legal documents in the public domain. Can we finally take down this Rossi charlatan and his enablers especially Frank?

• This is you the vicious manipulator, unnecessarily and constantly negative that must be eradicated from the planet Lenr, for sure !

you hurt your ego little bear, how sad for you.<X||

Cydonia gets added to the list of charlatans who are the Rossi enablers who must be brought down. Can you not read the blatant lies? What in Rossi's legal filings vs his statements are not felony perjury?

• You are right PhysicsForDummies continue to stay in your creed the dummy world.

Whether we share my ideas, or not, it doesn't matter but I try to make forums i share live positively on my side and I wasn't ridiculed at ECW like you the perfect anonyme.

How much does Dewey Weaver continue to pay you to keep bashing ?

David FOJT

Cydonia gets added to the list of charlatans who are the Rossi enablers who must be brought down. Can you not read the blatant lies? What in Rossi's legal filings vs his statements are not felony perjury?

• You are right PhysicsForDummies continue to stay in your creed the dummy world.

Whether we share my ideas, or not, it doesn't matter but I try to make forums i share live positively on my side and I wasn't ridiculed at ECW like you the perfect anonyme.

How much does Dewey Weaver continue to pay you to keep bashing ?

David FOJT

Yes, six out of a dozen ECW posters bothered to say anything at all, one of whom was just pushing his Mills agenda as usual. A little less than replied to Director’s giant post.

“Paid by Dewey” and “Are you Dewey?”, etc., are the typical lame, can’t come up with a substantive reply, last resort type of replies expected of weak and lazy minds. I might have expected better, if the bar wasn’t set so low already.

• Cydonia gets added to the list of charlatans who are the Rossi enablers who must be brought down. Can you not read the blatant lies? What in Rossi's legal filings vs his statements are not felony perjury?

Actually it is just False Statements. Still potentially punishable by fines, and/or jail time, and/or sanctions depending on how much the statements alter the course of the suit, waste time, and angers the Court.

• The funny thing is that the Plaintiff, IST, is in the business of mining metadata from emails, etc., for court purposes.
    So they are perfectly equipped to check any emails from Rossi since January and see where they originated.

Probably this would not be allowed unless there was reason to believe that there was reasonable doubt as to his location. Which Rossi has supplied.

• Ahhahhaah great my friend Paradigmnoia !

Ultimately this is you the great lenr inquisitor who decides which musical note sounds clear or not... hahahhaa

That you no longer support Rossi's mode of communication, Trump style, but the so discreet Mills, what did it hurt you? Also the passionate Director, always positive in his approach to Lenr?

Finally, your only objective for you and your roommate in your pig pond is to always put this thread ahead.

Please please, my only one inquisitor friend, could you share your essays, your great Lenr papers, so that we can have a comparison of ideas between men, you know what I'm talking about ?

Yes, six out of a dozen ECW posters bothered to say anything at all, one of whom was just pushing his Mills agenda as usual. A little less than replied to Director’s giant post.

“Paid by Dewey” and “Are you Dewey?”, etc., are the typical lame, can’t come up with a substantive reply, last resort type of replies expected of weak and lazy minds. I might have expected better, if the bar wasn’t set so low already.

• Cydonia ,

Mills bothers me not at all. I only mentioned him in the context of the replies to your paper.

I am not sure what you intend about Rossi’s communications, but Trump style seems about right.

Director, so passionate that he has stormed out of here twice, threatening to erase all his posts, and yet will probably return (again) despite the promises to the contrary. Fine with me, but I would prefer that he doesn’t require a new nick.

And, as always, I am against lies, deception, and intentional misdirection involving LENR studies. The ones that pollute the facts for their own benefit undermine the hard work and truthful results of those who might actually move the science forward. Probably tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of resources have been wasted following up on Rossi baloney. Millions, if one includes the IH debacle. Maybe every now and then some good results could come from real studies of his crap, but that is an accident, not to be praised any more than a car accident should be that causes the loss of a hand that results in improved dexterity of the other hand, over time.

• Paradigmnoia ...the IH debacle. Consider this, if it were not for Rossi, IH would never have raised the money - mostly from UK old age pensioners savings via Woodfprd - they are alleged to be spending on LENR right now. It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good.

Or perhaps Brillouin might have been funded much heavier instead (if they would allow it), or many other far more deserving (than Rossi) possible partners looked into. If grandma had wheels, she could be a wheelbarrow...