Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Can someone wake me up if this is becoming even just a little bit interesting again?..

Wake up Barty! Heinz Sause is posting on JONP again. Time to Ketchup. His posts are delicious.

Sweden and Germany are now accused by Rossi of being idiots.

Heinz Sause

May 20, 2020 at 8:56 AM

Hello, dear Dr Rossi,

Which European Country is showing more interest in your Ecat technology ?

With kind regards,

Heinz Sause

Andrea Rossi

May 20, 2020 at 9:11 AM

Hein Sause:

Sweden, Germany.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The answer is simple: once AR conceives of/imagines about a new magnificence the can only be satisfied by creating such a new magnificence and any earlier models or iterations must, per force, be dropped and forgotten

• Would someone, if possible, translate that to a language spoken on earth?

• Had to go check to see if you were serious, and yes...Heinz Sause is back. :) Good to have a Rossi break from the serious work of saving the planet.

• He did not accuse Sweden and Germany but he did miss Z in Heinz.

• If they are privy to knowledge we aren't that could be why they are shutting down conventional nuclear energy in Germany!? Then again suprised not to see France as a claimed interest group.

• Completely false like the man that wrote it.

Sweden has a population of about 10 millions of persons, up to today Sweden made only 23659 tests per million of population that means 2.36% of population and Sweden is 56th in the world. About the absolute number of tests made by Sweden, currently the total number is 238800 and Sweden is 53th in the world.

data source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

• Well I'm glad someone seems to know what Rossi intended when he said that Sweden made the higher percentage of 'tampoons'. I sure don't!

But I'll take a wild guess anyway. Perhaps the gist of what he said is that, no matter what statistics in Sweden show - about anything - the show (demo) will still go on (in Sweden).

Rossi keeps me guessing and full of wonderment. What a guy! He turns 70 next week.

• Well I'm glad someone seems to know what Rossi intended when he said that Sweden made the higher percentage of 'tampoons'. I sure don't!

But I'll take a wild guess anyway. Perhaps the gist of what he said is that, no matter what statistics in Sweden show - about anything - the show (demo) will still go on (in Sweden).

Rossi keeps me guessing and full of wonderment. What a guy! He turns 70 next week.

Personally, Rossi fascinates me like a slow train crash during which train staff continue to sell tickets for the afternoon in-seat film.

• Frank and ECat World is going to be

involved with SKL Presentation.

Frank

Have you thought of a follow

up to this reply?

Frank Acland

May 27, 2020 at 12:04 PM

Dear Andrea,

Have you started making plans yet for the public presentation?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi

May 27, 2020 at 1:12 PM

Frank Acland:

Yes.

E-Catworld will be involved.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Frank Acland

• Yes, I am going to try and find out what we can do.