Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Is that the infamous Fred Z anyone...Rossi's worst nightmare? Thanks for posting PFD's. I don't follow JONP anymore, but like to be kept abreast by our members.

• Rossi is a huge charlatan and liar, he created so many sock puppets that at the end also the “genius” falls in confusion despite the only invention he capable of doing during the day is to write fake comments.

• @shane D

i'm agree with you therefore what you say remains totally contradictory with your management of Rossi thread on LF.

If you think this thread is moderated well and i have no complaints about it, you have the right.

However, that would mean you dub Mizuno and how to say... had a definitely unfavorable opinion regarding the Italian.

My question is, should a moderator be neutral ?

• i'm agree with you therefore what you say remains totally contradictory with your management of Rossi thread on LF.

We only moderate the Rossi thread very lightly - this is a difficult area of course. Where we apply moderation it is mainly to keep discussion focused on Rossi himself, and not on anybody who may have bought a pint of milk off of him 10 years ago.

• @shane D

i'm agree with you therefore what you say remains totally contradictory with your management of Rossi thread on LF.

If you think this thread is moderated well and i have no complaints about it, you have the right.

However, that would mean you dub Mizuno and how to say... had a definitely unfavorable opinion regarding the Italian.

My question is, should a moderator be neutral ?

As Alan said, Rossi is different. The IH court documents prove that. If those weak on English need some help reading them, I am sure someone would be happy to produce Rossi's depositions, and format for easy translation. They are self explanatory, and paint a very ugly picture of the man.

Nonetheless, we welcome any Rossi supporter to explain why they think he deserves the same respect as other researchers in the field. But keep it on this thread please.

• Rossi signs his own initials by mistake again for yet another of his sockpuppet questions. Of course the questioner has typical Rossi bad grammer as well. Is this fraud considered acceptable?

Oops! I just realized I spelled "grammer" wrong when criticizing Rossi's grammar.

I am surprised I received no abuse or ribbing.

OK, I will criticize myself:

1. Heinze Sause 08/10/2020

You hypocrite criticizing Rossi!, you can't even spell grammar right, you loser.

Regards,

P.F.D.

Physics for Dummies 08/10/2020

English is my second language, so please pardon my French, you $%@#

Warm Regards,

P.F.D.

• Shane D.

you don't seem to fully understand what the word "business" implies.

Trump or Rossi do it well with their balls and game's rules aren't what you learned in school.

Those who have spent their lives protected by big compagnies or state agencies lack the capacity to understand this.

Now i won't continue to spend steril time here, a have currently more important things to manage.

I let you have fun again with your cultured friends.

Ciao

• I hope Rossi gets the respect he will

deserve if it is proven that he has

the technology he is claiming.

Rossi will undoubtedly win the Nobel Prize, actually several, if he has the technology he is claiming and it is proven to work as he claims.

Thing is undoubtedly he doesn't, and he won't.

If it is proven, I will commit myself to an insane asylum and volunteer for a lobotomy, one flew over the cuckoo's nest style.

And I don't mean Mizuno or someone else doing it and then Rossi's claiming they copied him.

P.S. Rossi is a turd, (alimentary reference added for Alan's enjoyment 8o)

• We only moderate the Rossi thread very lightly - this is a difficult area of course. Where we apply moderation it is mainly to keep discussion focused on Rossi himself, and not on anybody who may have bought a pint of milk off of him 10 years ago.

Ah, the great dairy conspiracy -- Holstein or Jersey. Personally, I prefer the rocky road cows, they make the best ice cream.

• So, cheating, lying, fraud, theft, etc. are what business implies. That explains Enron -- oops they got caught and went to prison. And if you truly are leaving, bye bye.

• Rossi will undoubtedly win the Nobel Prize, actually several, if he has the technology he is claiming and it is proven to work as he claims.

Thing is undoubtedly he doesn't, and he won't.

If it is proven, I will commit myself to an insane asylum and volunteer for a lobotomy, one flew over the cuckoo's nest style.

And I don't mean Mizuno or someone else doing it and then Rossi's claiming they copied him.

P.S. Rossi is a turd, (alimentary reference added for Alan's enjoyment 8o)

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest was EST (electric shock therapy), not a lobotomy. EST can have significant advantages in certain situations.

• And if you truly are leaving, bye bye.

David has worked tirelessly for LENR, at much cost to his lifestyle. He has one hell of a story to tell, if he ever decides to tell it. He knows so much about what is happening in the field. He knows many of the players, does his own lab work, and is always trying to bring researchers together. Like many others before him, it his passion to bring LENR to humanity.

It is in his nature to defend those being attacked...even a Rossi. I don't fault him for that, and in a way understand it perfectly, as many of us were in his shoes until those court documents became available. Some, understandably, turned against him before that.

Hopefully he stays, as I suspect he will.

• Instead of Fermi-Dirac statistics, electrons must employ Rossi-Axil statistics.

These electrons in his cluster must form quite a RAC (Rossi-Axil Condensate)

According to Rossi today, bosonic electrons are impossible.

1. Physicist August 11, 2020 at 1:43 AM

Dr Rossi,

Do you think that bosonic electrons with spin = h can exist ?

Physicist

2. Andrea Rossi August 11, 2020 at 3:03 AM

Physicist:

The radius value of 0.192 picometer is 1/2 of the ZBW radius value: see ref 12 on

www,researchgate.net/publication/330601653_E-Cat_SK_and_long_range_particle_interactions

implies that there is no distinction between electron intrinsic angular momentum and spin and this fact makes impossible the existence of bosonic electrons with spin = h

Warm Regards,

A.R.

According to Rossi a few days ago, his free electrons are bosonic.

1. eernie1 August 6, 2020 at 10:51 AM

Dear Andrea,

When you mention Bosonic electrons do you mean Cooper pairs(spin 1/2+1/2=1) or EPO’s(spin 1/2-1/2=0)?

2. Andrea Rossi August 6, 2020 at 3:37 PM

Eernie 1:

This is a key, very important, point.

NO, I do not mean either Cooper pair or EPO’s.

In ref. 14 of my paper

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

is proposed an electron model wherein the spin is interpreted as the component [+/- hbar/2] of the free electron intrinsic angular momentum VECTOR hbar along the external magnetic field.

This interpretation is in agreement with the well known ESR -Electron Spin Resonance- experimental data: see reference 14 in my paper, par. on ESR.

According to this interpretation, we cannot exclude the possibility that the intrinsic angular momentum may be aligned to the external magnetic field in particular environments. See also this important link from a declassified US Air force document:

https://web.archive.org/web/20…cument/AFD-091008-049.pdf

This said, I’d define “Bosonic” a free electron with intrinsic angular momentum hbar parallel to the external magnetic field.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Post by miles ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • According to Rossi today, his team has selflessly worked for him 10 years 10-15 hour days, 350 days a year.

All under the restrictive NDA anyone has ever heard of that does not allow them to acknowledge they work for him, have a Linked-In page, or take any credit for their magnificent work.

His turnover must be miniscule.

As I work in engineering, I find this selfless dedication to Rossi unbelievably generous. And I say unbelievably literally.

Does anyone here believe this is a festering heap of fly maggots? (Alimentary reference changed to entomological for sensitive eyes.)

1. Andrea Rossi August 14, 2020 at 12:26 PM

Eernie1:

I think you are watching too many movies of James Bond during these Summer holidays ( I am laughing with you, not of you ). Leonardo Corporation has taken 2 weeks of holidays, as any concern does once a year, and the restrictions of Corona virus related to travels are what they are, are unavoidable and do not depend on us.

You are commenting the work of guys that are giving the maximum of themselves 10 years since for 10-15 hours a day, including weekends, 350 days per year.

Warm Regards,

A.R.