Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Remember when we used to have this thread about the end of the Rossi shenanigans?

As someone mentioned recently, Rossi is 70 years old. He will never admit the ecat doesn't work.

The same delay game will continue until the end, and that end will be either Rossi passing away, or possibly disappearing off the grid in Peru or something.

The question becomes what happens then. Since I suspect nobody will surface from Rossi's fake customers and team members, what will happen to the cult?

I assume their propensity for conspiracy theories will go on overload. CIA, Big Oil, "Pseudoskeptics" on LF, everyone will be fair game.

These kind of cults dissolve or continue in various ways. In this case I believe the result will be similar to Scientology, when L Ron Hubbard passed.

The JONP is available as a sacred liturgy, and there will be new high priests to ascend to the top of the hierarchy.

Perhaps they come from ECW, or even here?

We might be surprised who would do such a thing, but history has shown again and again that this type of thing is likely to happen.

I kind of hope I'm around long enough to see this unfold.

• I kind of hope I'm around long enough to see this unfold.

It is likely the following scenario will happen as it has with other spurious claims.

Rossi will simply shut down his JONP or possibly leave it up with no further postings / activity.

Frank will keep ECW open for a short while as it is an income producer for him. However, with no activity on JONP, it will quickly die as there will be no "new" (simple repeated info) from Rossi. He will shut it down within a few months. I would expect he would attempt to contact Rossi, but Rossi will simply not answer him. I doubt that Frank has any means other than email to contact Rossi.

For the few months that Frank keeps ECW running, yes, there will be all the conspiracy theories posted in abundance. Big oil bought Rossi out. The energy mafia had him snuffed. Aliens kidnapped him as they were desperate for an inexhaustible energy supply and the eCat was the ONLY reactor in the universe "proven" to work! (It was certified too!)

But then most users would drop out and then Frank would close shop. Once ECW is down, Rossi is history. Pretty much like Papp. His name would come up from time to time in legend lore, but nothing ever will emerge.

Not that Rossi had anything anyway....... oh... sorry.... he DID have $10 Million Dollars did'nt he! In terms of money, Rossi was far more successful than most scammers are! Perhaps he will go down in history as one of the most successful scammers in history! What a legacy! :whistling:

• Alan

Rossi says the partner doing the

third party testing was in Stockholm.
    Any idea who it might be?

1. Sven B September 21, 2020 at 9:47 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

You confirmed that your third party tester makes mobile devices.

1. Do they have their head office in Sweden?

2. Were they present in Stockholm demo 2017.

Kind regards

Sven B

2. Translate Andrea Rossi September 21, 2020 at 6:29 PM

Sven B.:

1. I cannot answer in positive or in negative

2. yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Tell us when, and we can reactivate that thread, and slowly sunset this story. My guess, is that after the next disappointment, members will have had enough:

Rossi: The final chapter

This thread will live on in infamy. The final chapter will just ramble on indefinitely.

How about this agreement. We can sunset this thread when:

1. Axil eats crow with Heinz Sause.

2. Sam posts a nastygram on JONP calling out Rossi as a fraud.

3. Alan files his report on the qx demo, and apologizes for ignoring questions about obvious Rossi lies like 10000 hand soldered connections onto a 100 cm^3 "reactor" and being quarantined in Milan while not being in Italy.

4. Mark U admits he was just joshing all along, he never believed Rossi and was yanking our chains.

• You all seem to be forgetting, this is not a cult, it is an Italian 'Family' run operation by Don Andrea who must have substantial links with other 'Family' members. He is obviously mafioso, maybe Commorra from Naples? Who knows but this would explain the obvious success of his operation. Is it immoral that is the question? I have a certain respect for 'honourable' causes supported by big business, Al Capone in the twenties became a folk legend supporting the poor during the depression for instance, but then was turned on by the media after the St Valentine's Day Massacre. Which they never pinned on him , but jailed him for 'Tax Fraud' in the end, then died of syphilis at the age of 48. All the gangster movies like 'Scarface (Al Pacino) were based on Al. Where do you draw the line between bent banking institutions laundering cash for the Russian Mafia (HSBC and Barclays) London being the 'COCAINE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD' quote from my friend Roberto Saviano, corrupt politicians everywhere????? Where do you draw the line??? I think AR just gets on with the job and I respect him for this-whether he is successful in the end? He might just beat Safire with his Hg fusion based system 'Ballerina'.:)

• Alan Smith 's question was whether if it was relevant to delete this thread, finally i agree not to delete it because it makes the other threads totally non-existent what a failure LF !!!, in fact the anti Rossi are exclusively american as Shane D. , they felt difficult to digest that a European takes a lot of money from them ...

aahahahahhah

what a great victory almost as well as Madoff !! so nice ;(:D^^:P:)8o8):love::love::love:

• Alan Smith 's question was whether if it was relevant to delete this thread, finally i agree not to delete it because it makes the other threads totally non-existent what a failure LF !!!, in fact the anti Rossi are exclusively american as Shane D. , they felt difficult to digest that a European takes a lot of money from them ...

American skeptics on LF and some

of the most ardent supporters of Rossi on ECat World are American.

• You must be also American, rather than moaning, give money to YOUR poor people who burn in their trailer at Californian paradise… close to mountain view ..

Is my English good enough, US lesson givers did you understand me correctly ?

After Rossi's upcoming ultimate triumph, a new thread shall be commissioned :

Rossi's Ultimate Triumph.

• axil - it seems you forgot how often Rossis ulitmate triumph already came up? Any signs that anything will be different this time? I mean - other than "Rossisays!" You probably can provide any other source than ECW or JONP, can't you? :-)