Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Oh, I get it.

So if I ground spacetime, then like E=mc2 = 0, the information density current is zero.

Therefore if spacetime is maximally ungrounded, the information density current will be highest.

Pushed to the limit it might cause an unilarity (the opposite of a singularity) and a unlimited energy supply in every place-time!

The universe explodes into energy throughout all spacetime and a new Big Bang is born.

This is a danger of the e-cat, an unintentional big bang. All zero-point energy could be extracted in a sudden cascade. This is why the certificators are being extra careful, and only have granted the industrial certifications at this point, and not for the home units. It also explains Rossi's reluctance to test the closed-loop system he had running last year. The closed-loop greatly increases the danger of a cataclismic destruction of the universe including Axil Axil.

• Oh, I get it.

So if I ground spacetime, then like E=mc2 = 0, the information density current is zero.

Therefore if spacetime is maximally ungrounded, the information density current will be highest.

Pushed to the limit it might cause an unilarity (the opposite of a singularity) and a unlimited energy supply in every place-time!

The universe explodes into energy throughout all spacetime and a new Big Bang is born.

Finally,

Someone speaking english

• HHi Alan Smith - wondered if you were up for writing a UK paent on our plasma rxtor ex TG piss off ;;;;; I have given u the full spes to write a UK patent@@@@@@@ Contact moi on [email protected] to keep it secret? Or why? Bother because Rossi is hot hot on the trail and nobody realizes this ipsi facto! Cannot it this post-WITNESS THE POWER OF TG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

• Official Post

I know you guys have a sense of humuor, Try reading this paper, I thought it was hilarious. Off topic, but so is much of this thread.

Anomalous Energy Production from an Exotic Matter [email protected]

An unorthodox circuit suing exotic material and non linear components lead to a range of anomalous effects both measurable and anecdotal. Two prototypes of a clean energy device known as the Genatron have been constructed and anomalous energy production was noticed in both cases. The circuit used in the device is linear with a floating or seesaw component. However the dielectric used is non linear, and the magnetic cores are a form or exotic matter known as nano-crystalline alloy which has absolute zero magnetostriction at room temperature. The author claims the combination of a non linear dielectric with a super linear armature violates the assumptions built into standard electromagnetic theory and quantum mechanical effects arise on a macroscopic scale. The most notable of these anomalous effects were the apparent anchoring of the device at a temperature relative to absolute zero while the room temperature oscillated through the natural diurnal cycle. The first device built also exhibited a small a.c voltage across the external metallic lid clamp

https://www.academia.edu/94784…mail_work_card=view-paper

• , I thought it was hilarious.

Some electrical engineers are not boring circuit designers.

The author appears to be one of those mad NZers.

His Chivor paper has a number of humorous/racy verses ,one relevant to nuclear physics.

In NZ it was not easy to conduct startup scientific research.. they taxed one like an operational business,,

A land overflowing with milk and honey

A population gone mad with money

Friendly folk at every turn

Wanting payment for natures germ

Of sporting prowess fierce and proud

To overpower the cheering crowd

But business men the small folks pierce

With bills for life’s’ essentials something fierce

A fifth the population mad

So many in jails they can’t all be bad

Scientists that once split the atom

By bureaucrats once a year are shat on

Davidson's paper Genatron 1V has some relevance to the thread

Genatron IV

Harvesting the Quantum Vacuum using Intermediate Frequency Slow Wave Structures

Abstract

A novel group theory inspired graph is used to slow down the quantum vacuum modes to usable frequencies. The inspiration for the graph comes from global scaling theory where asymmetric graphs appear in the data visualization. There are six nodes, and every node has at least one input and one output. One node has three inputs, and the rest have two. The basic cells consist of a flipflop oscillator circuit with resistive, and capacitive tuning legs. It is important that the capacitors are ceramics and that the active components have a frequency response far greater than the tuninglegs.

Background

A U.S patent for energy extraction from the quantum vacuum was issued to the US Airforce. This device used a simple beat frequency oscillator and was entirely theoretical. This device is impractical in 2015 due to the miniscule size of the components and the degree of precision machining required. Other devices by serious engineers like the late Dr Robert Forward of Hughes Corporation have been proposed but they have never been built. Dr Lamoreaux of Washington State University now of Los Alamos labs, tested the static casimir effect to five percent precision, but so far no one has conclusively demonstrated the dynamical effect. There are some physicists that consider that sonoluminescene is a dynamical Casimir effect, but many mainstream physicists disagree.A vast army of backyard or kitchen table experimenters with an emporium of designs span the globe.There are also some big budget groups notably Ecat cold fusion of Italy, and Energy by Motion of Hungary. Our group arises out of a twenty one year software project which a cast of thousands based in New Zealand and Paris.

Introduction

The quantum vacuum or zeropoint or quintessence is a controversial area of physics with the biggest known discrepancy in established theory of the order of ten to the one hundred and twenty three.There are Nobel Prize winning physicists on both sides of the controversy. The discovery of the asymmetry of the Higgs Boson at CERN, and no new particles has settled this controversy in the favour of quantum mechanics. The Higgs High Energy field or zeropoint is now official. It is over to
    the world’s engineers to make use of the discovery of the asymmetry of the Higgs Boson and thecompleteness of the standard model

• I'll leave this here and walk out 😁. Some electrical outputs apparently from vacuum.. understand trace isotopes can be affected by high energy EM fields and ionization. I remember someone claiming that the Papp engine was a zpe device, even though it includes water and unstable ionizing isotopes in one electrode. It's literally a decay fueled engine with noble working gas.

"The NGE was self contained ...Each piston was fired in order similar to a modern day combustion engine. The noble gas was not ignited, which makes sense, but simply excited with a high voltage spark (400kV range). The gas inside each piston was focused with coils surrounding each piston chamber. When hit with a high voltage spark the noble gas mixture which was pre-ionized with a radioactive electrode in each piston, expanded rapidly in the piston and produced a steam engine effect."

Just checked the patent, they did know, even the EM accelerated decay part is confirmed. Imagine if there was simpler gas composition and a common less radioactive unstable isotope. Some of them got cancer due to high energy rare isotopes used. Think, both multi-nuclei protium enabled fire and accelerated weaker beta emissions could furtilize each other.. God have mercy as we do better!

• "Mainstream physicist use the big bang or single first cause cosmology and this does not admit the production of excess energy by stand alone devices. However alternative cosmologies such as holonomic or multiverse ones do allow for such devices an these cosmologies are now supported by the latest findings from CERN. "

Already seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SernjeZIsM8

How about an induced beta electron kick or dense hydrogen instead of imagined mathematical energy fields! Why invent an entire universe when it's possibly explainable within our own universe?

• Because we all want on our tombstone, "Joe Smith, inventor of 12 universes."

Ahem...

A unilarity is the energy of the big U universe, ie: the complete multiverse throughout every and all spaces-times. Unlimited Universe Energy. There is so much loose energy just floating around randomly in the big U Universe to power billions upon billions of Earths. You just need a high potential information connection.

• It looks like nobody—as far as I've noticed—has brought forward yet the possibility that Rossi's instruments are getting affected by the RF emissions produced by his QX plasma reaction.

Here it has been suggested to use a water flow calorimetry as double-check of the produced energy but this is a trivial discussion because being a scam he has nothing to show apart some magician tricks.

• It looks like nobody—as far as I've noticed—has brought forward yet the possibility that Rossi's instruments are getting affected by the RF emissions produced by his QX plasma reaction.

This is a good point to bring up. I have assumed that the certifying agency working with Rossi's device has things like EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) on their checklist, but who knows.

https://emcfastpass.com/emc-testing-beginners-guide/

EMC (ElectroMagnetic Compatibility) testing exists to ensure that your electronic or electrical device doesn't emit a large amount of electromagnetic interference (known as radiated and conducted emissions) and that your device continues to function as intended in the presence of several electromagnetic phenomena.

Regulatory bodies around the world have placed limits on the levels of emissions that electronic and electrical products can generate.

• Although not often effective over extended periods of time, one way to generate a high potential information current point source is to generate a strong disinformation field ‘bubble’ over a large area. The problem is that the disinformation field needs to be increased in strength constantly and without pause, or the Universal information pressure will eventually breach the boundary in an uncontrollable and possibly catastrophic way.

• Although not often effective over extended periods of time, one way to generate a high potential information current point source is to generate a strong disinformation field ‘bubble’ over a large area. The problem is that the disinformation field needs to be increased in strength constantly and without pause, or the Universal information pressure will eventually breach the boundary in an uncontrollable and possibly catastrophic way.

Information and disinformation can be combined sinusoidally and the RMS information extracted from the spacetime. Also known as AIC (alternating information current). The favored energy unit by Rossi is the kB hr / hr. Since Tesla, this current has been preferred to DIC (direct information current) since some people don't like DIC.

• The “Certifying” agency?

For real Mark?

He is he only person that is certifying anything, and anyone is certifiable if They think that this Ecat thing is ever gonna produce Energy Out > Energy In.

I'll certify myself as gullible (not insane though) if Rossi's device is not certified by a bonafide agency, probably before demonstration day early next year.

Whether the Ecat SKL produces more energy out than in of course remains to be seen. But I believe it will. OK, I may be gullible, but not certified gullible ... yet.

• I'll certify myself as gullible (not insane though) if Rossi's device is not certified by a bonafide agency, probably before demonstration day early next year.

Whether the Ecat SKL produces more energy out than in of course remains to be seen. But I believe it will. OK, I may be gullible, but not certified gullible ... yet.

I can't see what difference a Rossi-style certification would make to any of the facts, and therefore to your admittedly now very high level of gullibility.

You remember what his previous "certifications" were? All from bona fide agencies too... Just that safety certification of a factory (based on examination of obvious to eyes hazards) has no relation to whetehr Rossi's stuff works.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.