Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• NO NO NO. Now he has an excuse for not bringing his widget to market, allowing anyone to inspect, actually producing something tangible, etc. We just have to understand that the widget will only operate successfully under that name and if it can't be sold under that name, the whole widget will have to be completely re-designed and engineered. All of which will take at least [????] years. This also provides a "reason" for his devotees to rationalize their extending their (previously extended and extended and extended) deadlines for him to actually produce something tangible.

It amazes me (although I don't know why given all the other crap going on politically) that he still has believers and followers. He, and his cult, have gone from claiming, with respect to multiple different widgets over a period of several years, that he had produced and sold commercially viable systems capable of heating factories and/or providing electricity in amounts greater than consumed, that he had partnered, over several years, with the world's leading companies relating to the development, etc. of his widgets, that he had multiple robotized factories up and ready to produce his widgets, that he had received safety certifications for all of his widgets, that he had invented new materials and techniques in engineering, none of which have ever been made public, and that his discoveries were, essentially, the greatest development since a round wheel and would bring freedom, prosperity, happiness and a unicorn to everyone in the world -- we have gone from all of that to now (well, not really now, more a date to be determined in the future) a new light emitting diode, an LED that is so revolutionary that once you plug it into a power supply, it provides light. HALLELUJAH, the world is (or will be once Saint Rossi actually produces something) now a blessed place.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It has already happened, the prospect of years and years of waiting for a legal action that will likely end in a prescription and the loss of more money than can be obtained in future from an unsure sentence is enough to give up.

The magician and his lawyers well know all the possible tricks to get to this.

Except here there are two differences.

The plaintiff is a company that sorts and manages legal documents for lawyers. They are very well legalled-up and are certainly aware of all the tricks and delays themselves.

The plaintiff already said in a deposition something to the effect of “ I don’t care if it drags on ten years and costs a million dollars, I’m right, they are wrong, and I will fight to the end.”

• Except here there are two differences.

The plaintiff is a company that sorts and manages legal documents for lawyers. They are very well legalled-up and are certainly aware of all the tricks and delays themselves.

The plaintiff already said in a deposition something to the effect of “ I don’t care if it drags on ten years and costs a million dollars, I’m right, they are wrong, and I will fight to the end.”

I hope that this time the plaintiff goes all the way.

• Everything was setup by the big oil and energy players ... poor Rossi you have no empathy. See what happens when you have a product like SKLed! which shakes the global market. Confidential information is already circulating .... Philips and GE want to sell Led light divisions.

• Yes, it was an attack from Mars because the martians were quite bored by magician's tricks. :D :D :D

• Clearly the Deep State are worried about Rossi's amazing LED lamp.

They tricked Rossi into not paying the invoice so they can tangle him up in legal tape.

Hehe. They have miscalculatd. The Maestro of Milan has much experience with being in courts or law.

And of course he is totally innocent ... again. :P

• Clearly the Deep State are worried about Rossi's amazing LED lamp.

They tricked Rossi into not paying the invoice so they can tangle him up in legal tape.

Hehe. They have miscalculatd. The Maestro of Milan has much experience with being in courts or law.

And of course he is totally innocent ... again. :P

The plaintiff has confirmed to the court the desire to continue this lawsuit, now into its 5th year.

• The plaintiff has confirmed to the court the desire to continue this lawsuit, now into its 5th year.

Paradigmnoia thank you for the story, I did already skip through the court documentation and noticed it dates back to the Darden case in 2016. It will be interesting to watch developments.

My post above was a parody on the more extreme Rossi true believers who might see every attack on Rossi as the Deep State. Hopefully it was amusing.

But as a parody I trust that it goes beyond what Rossi believers might actually think (even Sifferkoll). It is simply a court case over an invoice.

I have a book on my shelf bought in 1974 called "The New Apocrypha" by John Sladek which bills itself as "A guide to the belief explosion" which in the "psychedelic era" involved the debunking of flat earth beliefs, UFOs, spiritualism, perpetual motion machines, Atlantean and new age myths, and alien gods in ancient civilizations.

I was young and was open to all kinds of exotic facts and beliefs.

I remember going to see a lecture by Erich Von Daniken at my local town hall in England. He was very compelling and intelligent and spoke 4 languages, which was impressive.

The Sladek book helped to put things in perspective.

For instance the Carlos Miguel Allende letters have comments such as "Heh! If he only knew ..." which I was what I was kind of channeling for the parody.

Of course nowadays the 1970's look like a haven of stability and sanity compared to the last few years when conspiracy theories have finally gone mainstream and "skeptopath" is a word.

• About this kind of lawsuit does the possibility of prescription exist after a certain number of years without a final judgment?

If yes (apart paied witness solution) the magician would like not better then.

The court seems to have made a “shit or get off the pot” statement, I think, to spur things along.

Rossi would be pleased with the whole thing just going away if he ignores it long enough because that is what he is used to. But since Rossi seems to be wanting to leave Annesser stuck with the bill, if the court decides he was the one who contracted IST for Rossi, then Annesser will likely have to then sue Rossi for repayment. Just a guess but Rossi will likely claim he paid Annesser enough already and this extra expense is not his problem. Therefore five more years of this is possible.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.