Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• In fact, this link is why I asked about Mats. Apparently his field of activity is something of each and nothing of all speaker/moderator/researcher/author/journalist ... (I wasted some time listening to some of his speeches - he doesn't seem to know anything really - all the speeches are in general, sometimes sprinkled with personal fantasies - that's my personal opinion)

• Right, once again just personal fantasies to support the magician's force but without any evidences.

I remember well how little value is the Mats' word.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Considering English is Mats

Second Lanuage he can be an

impressive speaker.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is Mats Lewan a naive guy or has specific interests in supporting AR?

Mats literally "wrote the book" on Rossi.

I believe he is one of these people who can just never admit they are wrong.

Can you imagine if he came out and said he now thinks Rossi is a fraud?

For one he would have to remove his book from print and perhaps offer refunds?

I find Mats and the Swedish profs that vouched for him early on as the most disappointing Rossi enablers.

• When you say these people do you

mean the Rossi Skeptics?

Sam - working e-cats would pretty quickly make all Rossi skeptics admit they were wrong. Even a clear strong endorsement from a single high quality lab doing their own calorimetry from scratch (therefore not fooled by Rossi tricks) would chnage my tune from "it is obvious he has nothing" to "even though he would appear to be a charlatan - that device is doing something highly unusual which deserves a lot of attention". And with other labs (with different methodology) endorsing an extraordinary result I would admit I was wrong.

But have you noticed the asymmetry here? The other way round...

I remember when you were claiming there was possible negative evidence on a particular date that would change your mind. That happened, and you changed your mind.... about letting any negative evidence sway your views!

• When you say these people do you

mean the Rossi Skeptics?

Shouldn't proper due diligence or an extensive internet / darknet search by now have revealed at least the slightest evidence of installed and working Rossi devices (based on his long-year promisses and claims there are plenty out there...)?There should be many people witnessing such a device, and if really groundbreaking and earth shattering, they would leak pieces of information, pictures or data sheets to the outside world. These installed devices seem to be a much better hidden secret, than any private Trump-Putin-Kim email conversation :-). That alone should tell you something. Rossi is so open to his friends and followers on ECW and his JONP, that nobody really seem to doubt that he has what he says he has. I am sure it is quite simple for people living near to his appartment to check what he is doing all day long. Probably not sleeping again in a container...he may miss his lab in his bathroom in Miami, I guess...

But soon time for him to come back home to restart his tinkering and inventing a new and better SKLEDXYZ, no excuses anymore due to the pandemic to stay trapped in Roma near the river Tiber, where he took the legendary iphone picture of his paper mache "prototype" (that has no power cord nor an ON/OFF switch.... ) ^^

• Sam - working e-cats would pretty quickly make all Rossi skeptics admit they were wrong. Even a clear strong endorsement from a single high quality lab doing their own calorimetry from scratch (therefore not fooled by Rossi tricks) would chnage my tune from "it is obvious he has nothing" to "even though he would appear to be a charlatan - that device is doing something highly unusual which deserves a lot of attention". And with other labs (with different methodology) endorsing an extraordinary result I would admit I was wrong.

But have you noticed the asymmetry here? The other way round...

I remember when you were claiming there was possible negative evidence on a particular date that would change your mind. That happened, and you changed your mind.... about letting any negative evidence sway your views!

Hello TH.

My Views on Rossi have swayed

back and forth for years.

Now I have to decide whether to

buy his Lamp.

👍 your comment.

• Anybody has a clue where Rossi stands with his "million pre-orders"? At least there might be one from sam and few more from other followers from ECW...in the end for sure not enought to start production, my strong guess.

• Anybody has a clue where Rossi stands with his "million pre-orders"? At least there might be one from sam and few more from other followers from ECW...in the end for sure not enought to start production, my strong guess.

Rossi said a few weeks ago "it is very unlikely that the target will be reached before the presentation"

Meanwhile, I ordered my three SKLeds a while ago.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.