Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Sam,

Attached is the “Fraud” link from Czech phycisist Lubōs Mōtl

https://motls.blogspot.com/201…h-is-not-science.html?m=1

If Rossi has a working LENR device it would have been fun if Richard Feyman

was alive to figure out a theory.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://dai.ly/x24gwgc

Interesting Dr Feymans remarks on his work on the Manhatten Project and after thoughts starting at 15:15

Interesting also is Dr Feyman remarks about Atom Theory starting at 31:35

• Sam,

Yes, that would be interesting, he was a giant in theoretical physics. I did work at the Feynman building at Fermi Labs, many cool pictures, articles etc.

However, we should not lose sight of this.

A theory is not needed for LENR to work,

if something works, it works, regardless if existing theory can’t find a pathway to success.

If my experiences, experiments and observations can be “replicated”, then the theory must be modified to accept these results, not the other way around, this is science/engineering after all, not religion.

“Replicated”

Use the same:

Bill of Material,

Build instructions,

Testing procedures, protocols, instruments,

Get the same results,

If Rossi allows Fermi, Argon, Caltech, MIT, UL, Siemens, etc to test his “Rossimabob”, and they in fact find Energy Out> Energy In

and eliminate all other energy sources, then

I will recant my anti Rossi rant, beg forgiveness and applaud his work,

But, based on his past history, that isn’t going to happen, is it?

• https://dai.ly/x24gwgc

Interesting Dr Feymans remarks on his work on the Manhatten Project and after thoughts starting at 15:15

Interesting also is Dr Feyman remarks about Atom Theory starting at 31:35

sam12, thank you very much. I like Mr. Feyman very much.

At about 44:51 Mr. Feynman start's making some, for me, very important statements, explaining his view of the world, the universe and everything.

• One thing about the first Atomic Bomb test.It left no doulbt that it worked.

Starting at 2:08 in this video.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My name is Camillo Urbani (degree in physics, Padova 1972) my site didatticacomputer.it

For a misunderstanding Italo Romano believed he understood that it was Focardi who organized the experiment. It was not Focardi but another former Rossi collaborator.

If requested, I am gratefully going to check the various apparatuses that are supposed to produce COP greater than one In many years I have only seen errors in measurement except in one case with Rossi's e-cat

I was called upon to check out an old-fashioned E-Cat apparatus which, unbeknownst to Rossi, had come into possession of interested people. I can not name names. What I can tell you, is that in a test after triggering the reaction (with systems of pulses recurring and I did not understand why), triggered the reaction disconnected the power (900 Watts of power) INCREDIBLY for at least 15 minutes came out steam DRY at 110 degrees so transparent that I almost burned myself believing that nothing came out, it was so transparent. Now I do not know your calorimetry notions but for those who understand the amount of heat that evaporation removes is about 2200 cal per gram; this implies that without power the very few seconds the temperature collapses. (Think of the speed with which you cool by blowing on a glass of warm liquid). So for me the phenomenon exists . Do you think that a colleague like FOCARDI would be fooled? The point was repeatability!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another related post

Domenico Canino

His name is Camillo Urbani, a retired phisicist; I have read his history years ago on 22 passi blog. He is a reliable man. No links with Rossi. I know that ENEA in italy knew everything about Rossi and his cat. ENEA worked to discredit Rossi, because is a public company (in old nuclear energy) that works on ITER, e there is a lot of money to loose, if Rossi's cat works. And i know that it works now in Chicago factory from 19th of November...

• Sam

December 28, 2018 at 8:10 PM

Hello Dr Rossi

You said you learned important safety

issues from Prof Sergio Focardi.

Can you name something important

you learned from Prof Sven Kullander.

The best to you in 2019.

Sam

Andrea Rossi

December 28, 2018 at 8:20 PM

Sam:

1- Theoretically, the bases upon which I am working with Carl-Oscar Gullstrom and Giorgio Vassallo, plus one other scientist that wants for the time being remain behind the curtains

2- Experimentally, he has explained to me the role of Lithium, that formerly I had undervalued: read my first patent, granted in Italy in 2011 and my second patent, applied for in March 2012 and granted in the USA in 2015 and eventually granted in all North America, South America, all Europe, Japan, Russia, China, Australia, South Africa: the substantial difference is a heritage of what I learnt from Prof Sven Kullander.

Also to you I wish the best from the New Year,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

http://www.hydrobetatron.or...

Nils Fryklund

December 28, 2018 at 6:06 PM

Dear Andrea!

Some, for me, interesting questions:

1. If the large customer will have 40 MW and the first premesis will warm with 27 KW, will it be 1500 premesis or are they of different size?

2. How do you think that oil- and coalcompanies will react after the 31:th of January?

3. Are the E-cat still assembled by manual labour?

4. Is there any factory for assembling in Sweden?

All my friends are skeptic when I talk about E-cat.

Good luck the 31:th of January. I am really looking forward to the live showing.

I wish you a healthy and calmer new year.

Best regards

Nils Fryklund

Andrea Rossi

December 28, 2018 at 7:13 PM

Nils Fryklund:

1. they are of differenr size, but the SK is a module easy to make use of singularly or combined with n modules

2. I think they will ignore us

3. only for the refining

4. not yet

I wish you, your family and your skeptic friends a Happy New Year,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Harrison Muninger

December 28, 2018 at 12:25 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

Still working well the Ecat SK you already delivered

Andrea Rossi

December 28, 2018 at 8:15 AM

Harrison Muninger:

Yes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Official Post

Thx Sam.

I have not heard from Hydrobetatron https://translate.google.com/t…betatron.org/&prev=search in years. Surprised they are still around, and by the looks of their website they are still heavily involved. As I remember, they formed during the early Rossi years. I would suppose the founder Ugo Abundo is part of that European circle that still advocate for Rossi?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.