Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I have not heard from Hydrobetatron https://translate.google.com/t…betatron.org/&prev=search in years. Surprised they are still around, and by the looks of their website they are still heavily involved. As I remember, they formed during the early Rossi years. I would suppose the founder Ugo Abundo is part of that European circle that still advocate for Rossi?

I tried a google search for their patent. The only link I got is back to Hydrobetatron. That means there is a high possibility of fake!

• Official Post

I tried a google search for their patent. The only link I got is back to Hydrobetatron. That means there is a high possibility of fake!

Wyttenbach,

Maybe so, but maybe not. Hydrobetatron was the first "open source" group formed to replicate Rosi I believe. They have been around quite a while -even before MFMP, and I never heard of them seeking investors. Alan S. may know him?

Anyways, I see where Abundo thanked this Giorgio Vassalo who I believe (?) Rossi said recently was working with him:

"We would like to thank Dr. Giorgio Vassallo for the interesting comparisons on the LENR topic, in representation of the many researchers with whom Inventors have had exchanges of views, and that would be impossible to mention here explicitly."

• Sam,

Rossi has EXACTLY what the Chinese need,

Massive low temp District heating loads,

Hmmmmmm..........

CGN – The NHR200-II reactor is a low-temperature district heating reactor. Its design is described by CGN as “mature”, having passed the National Nuclear Safety Administration review in the 1990s. In February 2018 it was announced that CGN and Tsinghua University were carrying out a feasibility study on constructing China’s first district heating nuclear plant using the NHR200-II design.

• Official Post

Anyways, I see where Abundo thanked this Giorgio Vassalo who I believe (?) Rossi said recently was working with him:

Unless there are two of them, looks like the Vassalo connected to Hydrobetatron, is working with Rossi now. Small world:

November 15, 2018 at 1:04 AM

Brokeeper:

Thank you for your concern, but this work IS my life. Anyway, we arrived to a point that does make no more necessary to get this kind of risks. The SK is a magnificence. While writing this comment I am working with top US engineers that are helping me to upgrade the measurement system to better penetrate the theory: the next 5 days we will work full time on this side. Gullstrom is arriving here, we are in an important moment. Monday Prof Vassallo will work with us in conference and eventually also the Prof of Physics that teaches in Japan but wants to remain behind the curtain will be fully involved.

Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• Unless there are two of them, looks like the Vassalo connected to Hydrobetatron, is working with Rossi now. Small world:

Vassalo is following my work since a "long" time. If he is supporting AR then this is much more added value then Gullström.

The patent is about glow (up to 100keV..) discharge but includes everything and nothing is very concrete. I guess it got rejected as it can't be found so far.

• Official Post

Vassalo is following my work since a "long" time. If he is supporting AR then this is much more added value then Gullström.

Adds a little more to the Rossi mystic. It seems almost everyone from his early UOB days, still believe in him. Levi, the Swedes, Celani, Abundo, Vassallo, Hydrofusion, you, Alan and who knows how many more. I know trickery can buy him time, but this much time?

• Andrea Rossi December 29, 2018 at 3:44 PM

Sal Schauwecker:

Yes, it has.

Happy New Year likewise to you!

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Sal Schauwecker December 29, 2018 at 2:32 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:

Has the Indetermination Principle something to do with the theory you are studying upon with your Theoretical Team?

(Answer: ” I cannot answer in positive or in negative”, I know it already)

Happy New Year

Sal

Dear Dott. Rossi:

1. Has the growing amount of fish in my fish tanks and the green color of my subsea plants to do with the theory of "Indetermination Principle"?

2. Is there any form of electromagnetic field and frequency demands corresponding to it? e.g the color of light -> frequency of the EM-field?

3. Does my fish and fish tanks are affected to the behavoiur and the nature of the nucleus?

4. Is there Quantum mechanics involved the natue of the Rossi Effect?

5. Have you invented new high tech materials to solve your problems?

6. Have you also invented new electronic devices to get across the controller problem, seen in the convincing demo at the IVA in Stockholm?

Answer:

1. Yes!

2. Yes!

3. Under NDA!

4. Under examination!

5. A lot!

6. Of course! You will (NOT) see them on the live stream 31th of January!

Let me add, that my army of patent lawyers is busy writing the patent documents for this right now under my advice, when I return fron the tennis court.

This silly Q&A game on JoNP is so redicoulus!

Andrea Rossi

November 15, 2018 at 1:04 AM

Brokeeper: Thank you for your concern, but this work IS my life. Anyway, we arrived to a point that does make no more necessary to get this kind of risks. The SK is a magnificence.

Andrea Rossi

October 20th, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Frank Acland:

I dedicate all my time to my 1MW baby and the connected R&D. I honestly am very positive: it is a magnificence...

Ain't they all?!

Adds a little more to the Rossi mystic. It seems almost everyone from his early UOB days, still believe in him. Levi, the Swedes, Celani, Abundo, Vassallo, Hydrofusion, you, Alan and who knows how many more. I know trickery can buy him time, but this much time?

Trickery buys lots of time. Madoff got at least 15 years of scamming vastly more than Rossi-- around $64 BILLION dollars before he was stopped. It could be more money and years because it may be hard to determine when he started to cheat. It could be 20 or 25 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff

And how do you know all the people you listed still "believe" in Rossi?

• Official Post

Trickery buys lots of time. Madoff got at least 15 years of scamming vastly more than Rossi-- around $64 BILLION dollars before he was stopped. It could be more money and years because it may be hard to determine when he started to cheat. It could be 20 or 25 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff

And how do you know all the people you listed still "believe" in Rossi?

The day Madoff gets out of jail (yes, I know he won't), starts another investment scam, and again convinces savvy investors to join him, is the day I will start comparing him to Rossi. Because that is exactly what we have with Rossi. He got caught red handed at Doral, started anew, and appears to have at least one new customer.

Unless he is making this all up like Doral? Which I doubt, because he went through all the trouble at Doral, thinking there would be an $89 million pot of gold at the end. Here, at best he has sold some heat. No overunity, and he loses money on the deal.

And I do not know if all the names I mentioned still believe in him. The court papers showed some still stood by him before the lawsuit was settled. He named Vassallo on JONP 1 month ago as "conferencing" with him, and while Rossi is dishonest, he does not usually name drop.

• Neither Madoff nor Rossi "convinced savvy investors." Madoff's success was due to misplaced trust, credulousness, greed, and lack of "due diligence." I suppose it depends on how you define a "savvy" investor.

In 1999, financial analyst Harry Markopolos had informed the SEC that he believed it was legally and mathematically impossible to achieve the gains Madoff claimed to deliver. According to Markopolos, it took him four minutes to conclude that Madoff's numbers did not add up, and another minute to suspect they were likely fraudulent.[75]

After four hours of failed attempts to replicate Madoff's numbers, Markopolos believed he had mathematically proved Madoff was a fraud.[76] He was ignored by the SEC's Boston office in 2000 and 2001, as well as by Meaghan Cheung at the SEC's New York office in 2005 and 2007 when he presented further evidence. He has since co-authored a book with Gaytri Kachroo (the leader of his legal team) titled No One Would Listen. The book details the frustrating efforts he and his legal team made over a ten-year period to alert the government, the industry, and the press about Madoff's fraud.[75]

Investors and financial entities Madoff did not fool:

Although Madoff's wealth management business ultimately grew into a multibillion-dollar operation, none of the major derivatives firms traded with him because they did not believe his numbers were real. None of the major Wall Street firms invested with him, and several high-ranking executives at those firms suspected his operations and claims were not legitimate.[76] Others contended it was inconceivable that the growing volume of Madoff's accounts could be competently and legitimately serviced by his documented accounting/auditing firm, a three-person firm with only one active accountant.[77]

(from the Wikipedia entry)

As for a new Rossi customer, who says it's true other than Rossi on his lie-filled blog? Of course, it could be true. There is no lack of foolish people with money in this world and Rossi only needs to find one (one at a time).

• All remote controlled from his Miami condo! :)

US Condo King Jorge Perez.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How can you be a foolish customer if

you are purchasing heat for 20 percent less?

No "customer" who buys heat in megawatt-hour quantities would think of buying it from Rossi. That would be insane. Even if the heat is real (which I do not believe) it would be coming from a nuclear reaction unknown to science, from a machine that has never been tested for safety or certified by anyone. Once that fact because known to the general public, the company that is buying the heat will be overrun with police, regulators, and lawyers from a hundred miles around filing lawsuits for endangering the public. The company's reputation would be shredded. It would be enough to bankrupt any company, no matter how big.

There is not the slightest chance this story is true. Even if the machine exists, no one would be crazy enough to buy the heat, or allow the machine within 50 miles of any city or town.

• The day Madoff gets out of jail (yes, I know he won't), starts another investment scam, and again convinces savvy investors to join him, is the day I will start comparing him to Rossi. Because that is exactly what we have with Rossi. He got caught red handed at Doral, started anew, and appears to have at least one new customer.

Unless he is making this all up like Doral? Which I doubt, because he went through all the trouble at Doral, thinking there would be an $89 million pot of gold at the end. Here, at best he has sold some heat. No overunity, and he loses money on the deal.

And I do not know if all the names I mentioned still believe in him. The court papers showed some still stood by him before the lawsuit was settled. He named Vassallo on JONP 1 month ago as "conferencing" with him, and while Rossi is dishonest, he does not usually name drop.

Not quite the same - because Rossi's gaol days relate to a completely different matter, and it is not on IH's (or anyone else's) interests to gain publicity by pushing for even a civil - let alone criminal - conviction for fraud.

One thing it is easy to forget is that he is now, after the IH $10M, rich. He can self-fund, engage with potential partners on an "I pay it all to start with" basis. That allows him to maintain the illusion regardless of whether he is getting real funding from anyone.

I'd bet, though, that he can find some more marks customers. It is easy to dismiss skeptical internet babblers, and point to crowds of unskeptical internet fans!

THH

• No "customer" who buys heat in megawatt-hour quantities would think of buying it from Rossi. That would be insane. Even if the heat is real (which I do not believe) it would be coming from a nuclear reaction unknown to science, from a machine that has never been tested for safety or certified by anyone. Once that fact because known to the general public, the company that is buying the heat will be overrun with police, regulators, and lawyers from a hundred miles around filing lawsuits for endangering the public. The company's reputation would be shredded. It would be enough to bankrupt any company, no matter how big.

There is not the slightest chance this story is true. Even if the machine exists, no one would be crazy enough to buy the heat, or allow the machine within 50 miles of any city or town.

With Rossi the devil lies in the detail. Not the slightest chance? Sure if you interpret this literally. But what if Rossi tells the customer this is just an experimental run, set up as a research experiment, funded entirely by Rossi, with licenses for commercial use to follow if all is good?

Rossi has always had a bad sense of time, confusing past, present, future and subjunctive!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.