December 29, 2018 at 3:44 PM
Yes, it has.
Happy New Year likewise to you!
December 29, 2018 at 2:32 PM
Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:
Has the Indetermination Principle something to do with the theory you are studying upon with your Theoretical Team?
(Answer: ” I cannot answer in positive or in negative”, I know it already)
Happy New Year
Dear Dott. Rossi:
1. Has the growing amount of fish in my fish tanks and the green color of my subsea plants to do with the theory of "Indetermination Principle"?
2. Is there any form of electromagnetic field and frequency demands corresponding to it? e.g the color of light -> frequency of the EM-field?
3. Does my fish and fish tanks are affected to the behavoiur and the nature of the nucleus?
4. Is there Quantum mechanics involved the natue of the Rossi Effect?
5. Have you invented new high tech materials to solve your problems?
6. Have you also invented new electronic devices to get across the controller problem, seen in the convincing demo at the IVA in Stockholm?
3. Under NDA!
4. Under examination!
5. A lot!
6. Of course! You will (NOT) see them on the live stream 31th of January!
Let me add, that my army of patent lawyers is busy writing the patent documents for this right now under my advice, when I return fron the tennis court.
This silly Q&A game on JoNP is so redicoulus!