Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

1. Frank Acland January 6, 2019 at 8:17 PM

Dear Andrea,

In you answer to TheFutureIsNow, you stated that you have observed balls of plasma in the QX, can you tell us anything more about them?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi January 6, 2019 at 9:04 PM

Frank Acland:

As you know, we will talk of this issue diffusely and we will see very interesting things during the presentation.

This will be probably one of the more fascinating things we will see, so let’s wait for the presentation of the Ecat SK.

Thank you for the continue attention and respect that your team has always dedicated to the work of our team.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Interesting. On ecw is a longer version of this post. For example the part with the 7 cameras disappeared:

Frank Acland:

As you know, we will talk of this issue diffusely and we will see very interesting things during the presentation.

This will be probably one of the more fascinating things we will see, so let’s wait for the presentation of the Ecat SK. We will see the Ecat SK in a show room and we will see a video that has been already made, as you know, in a factory heated by the Ecat SK, where we have placed a camera in a strategic position to look at the plasma. We placed seven cameras in seven crucial points and, honestly, I think it will be worth the while to watch the 2 hours of the direct streaming.

Thank you for the continue attention and respect that your team has always dedicated to the work of our team.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Official Post

We will see the Ecat SK in a show room and we will see a video that has been already made, as you know, in a factory heated by the Ecat SK, where we have placed a camera in a strategic position to look at the plasma. We placed seven cameras in seven crucial points and, honestly, I think it will be worth the while to watch the 2 hours of the direct streaming.

Sounds like quite the show he is putting on by this description. Definitely more than what I had in mind. For some reason, I do not think he is lying.

• Well, well. On this issue AA and I actually agree, and I disagree with THH (which I rarely do). The IPCC's estimate of CO2 forcing (delta T per C02 doubling), which has been estimated at 4 degrees, is almost certainly wrong, and most likely by more than double. Also, Nic Lewis' conclusions are far more convincing than the IPCC "consensus" statement, in my opinion. There's good evidence for CO2 forcing at 1.6 to 1.8, and I can provide detailed citations supporting this conclusion, as well as the gross errors promoted by the IPCC. But this is a blog about Rossi, so I digress.

Having followed the IPCC for 20 years with several neighbor/scientist/friends who work for NOAA and NCAR, and as a published analytical scientist myself, it is my conclusion that the IPCC's horribly flawed and highly political conclusions are a text book case of an abominable abuse of so-called science. (Which has some sliver of relevance to the Rossi discussion, perhaps).

I'd love to follow this up: but absolutely must not on this thread!

• Rossi seems to have already everything taped and edited at this point in time. Curious to see what he will come up with.

1. Jim January 6, 2019 at 6:06 PM

Can you define better who will attend personally the presentation of January 31st and why others cannot attend?

2. Andrea Rossi January 6, 2019 at 6:39 PM

Jim:

The persons in the studio where the presentation will be made are exclusively the ones that will work for the presentation itself and they are:

1- myself

2- one my collaborator

3- the director of the medium we have chosen to organize and broadcast the direct streaming; he will also direct the discussion with the persons that will want to put questions during the direct streaming.

The team that prepared the presentation is wider, because we made a very beautiful video ( or, at least, it is very beautiful to me ) that will be shown during the presentation, where will be seen an Ecat SK in operation in a factory.

Soon will be given information about where to go to watch the direct streaming, how to put questions etc.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. manuel cilia January 6, 2019 at 11:12 PM

Dear Dr Rossi

When do you think we will be able to get more technical information about the reactor. As you know I would like to marry the Ecat to a steam turbine to made electricity and use the waste heat to run commerical Aquaponics farms. Information like pressure and temp of the water as it leaves the Ecat and of course the COP would be very help. Does the efficiency of the system drop as it gets larger e.g. the COP of a 20kw unit compared to a Mw unit.

I can sign over my first born child HaHa.

Thank you we are all getting very excited

2. Andrea Rossi January 7, 2019 at 12:36 AM

Manuel Cilia:

During the presentation all the general data that can be of interest to our Clients will be given. Obviously, specific situations will need specific solutions. Please do participate to the discussion that will follow the video and the description of the Ecat SK.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Again no sign that Acland from ECW is part of the game....Based on Rossisays there will be only 3 people. One of the two guys is wrong...Or am I missing something?

As posted by sam12 above:

Andrea Rossi
    January 6, 2019 at 6:39 PM

Jim:

The persons in the studio where the presentation will be made are exclusively the ones that will work for the presentation itself and they are

[...]

3- the director of the medium we have chosen to organize and broadcast the direct streaming; he will also direct the discussion with the persons that will want to put questions during the direct streaming.

From ECW/disqus:

https://disqus.com/home/discus…_2019/#comment-4271048799

frank sam2 days ago

Frank Acland - shall we then assume you are a member of Rossi's team?? You confirmed multiple times, that you accepted an invitation from Rossi for this important presentation, and you were telling the location is a surprise to you?

Frank Acland ECW Admin frank2 days ago

I'm not a member of Rossi's team. I've been invited to the event and will be there to help bring the proceedings to E-Cat World readers and to be a bridge of communication between readers and Leonardo Corp. I'll be handling the questions from readers during the event.

• If I count correctly, Rossi is talking about 3 persons only...? He misses Frank Acland, doesn't he?

Assuming Frank Acland is right, then it seems Rossis is having again difficulties in doing the right math...this time not 3 missing magnitudes in explaining the equivalence of 1g of matter by Einstein's famous equation or transferring Kelvin into Celsius, but counting people... :)

• If I count correctly, Rossi is talking about 3 persons only...? He misses Frank Acland, doesn't he?

Assuming Frank Acland is right, then it seems Rossis is having again difficulties in doing the right math...this time not 3 missing magnitudes in explaining the equivalence of 1g of matter by Einstein's famous equation or transferring Kelvin into Celsius, but counting people... :)

Frank obviously is category 3 in Rossi's list.

"Director of the medium we have chosen..."

• I wonder if we can ask for a new subthread.... BIGGEST Rossi fails.

There we could collect his biggest fails , rating them, comparing them, and having even more fun ....
    and we would have a protocol of his nonsense, easily to find, in one place.

@ Alan: What Do You think?

• Official Post

@clarifier

We are collectively (mods and admins) trying to pare back the number of Rossi threads, since in many ways they serve lttle purpose beyond chewing over 'old meat.', and AR's many shortcomings and fails have been extensively described again and again in theis thread and others. Also, there might be pressure to create a new Rossi thread post the SK demo and dedicated to that. We are a whole field of LENR forum, not ECW which is a mostly Rossi-centric space.

Perhaps you could wait until the SK demo and see what new fails we have to create a new thread with? Right now although there is plenty of vintage Rossi material for a thread like the one you describe, even the die-hards on both sides of the fence would struggle to make it an interesting or informative read.

I wonder if we can ask for a new subthread.... BIGGEST Rossi fails.

I t is a pity the babblers are more interested in insulting Rossi than LENR.

I expect the Jan 31 demo too show the babblers to be wrong.

But that will only keep them quiet for a few days before one comes up with another approach to go after Rossi & then the others will then keep repeating it. That is all they are interested in doing. It must relieve their inferiority comp;exes somehow.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.