Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Where's this latest shameful spectacle going to be streamed? Or is that a secret too?

EDITS:

Probably e-catworld, right? After all, is anyone else really that bothered about it?

Although saying that... I'm sure the Internet's Dumbest Thread will jerk itself into a suitable apoplexy.

(And it goes without saying that the second placed thread will probably be up there too......)

Will Fulvio 'Fingers' Fabiani be weighing in on proceedings again? And will Lewan be showing off his handsome features and dubious measurement skills once more? So many questions.

• This site seems to be linked and managed from "partner" site E-catworld.com....so Ackland seems to be indeed the No 3 participant and moderator for questions from the audience...interesting why Rossi doesn't want to reveal his identity? So probably more or less an "internal" Rossi event for / with his followers...

"3- the director of the medium we have chosen to organize and broadcast the direct streaming; he will also direct the discussion with the persons that will want to put questions during the direct streaming" :)

• This site seems to be linked and managed from "partner" site E-catworld.com....so Ackland seems to be indeed the No 3 participant and moderator for questions from the audience...interesting why Rossi doesn't want to reveal his identity? So probably more or less an "internal" Rossi event for / with his followers...

"3- the director of the medium we have chosen to organize and broadcast the direct streaming; he will also direct the discussion with the persons that will want to put questions during the direct streaming" :)

Frank is a cool cat and a good choice .for the job.

• It was only a matter of time! Who made that? I did not see it on ECW, or Ecat.com.

Got to give the maestro some credit. With only his JONP as a marketing tool, he is doing a good job of hyping something so seemingly boring, as an upcoming internet live stream video of a small energy device, showing another video of it in a supposed clients factory. With 7 camera angles!

Now admittedly, he has caught my attention the past few days. Looking forward to see what he has to offer. We have twice seen the big build up before, only to find out he is a slick con artist, instead of genius inventor. Will this time be different?

No,

The believers will still believe,

The skeptics will still be skeptical.

Nothing will change, there will be no proof, none, of any nuclear process machine/process that produces

Energy Out > Energy In.

Just a lot of smoke & mirror, waving of hand

Misdirection, suggesting what it is and let the internet make up how it would be possible.

• Wow, check out that link. The vailed e-cat with the ticking clock. I haven't seem so much hype since "O day"

1. Kim January 8, 2019 at 10:55 AM

Dear Andrea, I watched on http://www.ecatskdemo.com the teaser of the presentation scheduled for January 31st at 9 AM ETS.

So, if I understood correctly: when the countdown of the watch will have reached ZERO on all counts we will have to click on a link that will appear and we will be in, right?

Kim

2. Translate Andrea Rossi January 8, 2019 at 11:08 AM

Kim:

Correct.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I see that you don't follow climate science any more closely than you do LENR.

If you look at the actual data you would see that the IPCC (which is a political organization) has exaggerated global warming by at least twice. Their models have been falsified.

There are more babblers on global warming than on LENR and it is pointless to discuss it.

You have accomplished something I thought was impossible -- while I had little respect for you before, I never thought that number would go to zero. You have accomplished that with your drivel about climate change -- I can't think of anything anyone could say that would persuade me that you are not a complete narcissistic irredeemable egotistical self-glorifying moronic horse's ass.

To the moderators/admins: If you feel that language is too strong, ban me. AA is dismissive of the most serious threat facing our species and basically says that over 95% of the world's scientists that have actually studied climate change are engaged in a fraud. Although I am sure that in AA's mind he knows more about the subject than all of the babblers combined, it appears that he also knows more than all of the world's major insurance companies, who are already pricing the effects of climate change into their policies. But then AA knows more about every subject than anyone else -- just ask him.

• Official Post

To the moderators/admins: If you feel that language is too strong, ban me

"We" don't want to make you into a martyr, so no ban. :) I did edit out one word though. We love passion here, and give liberties to promote that.

I should add also that, everyone here wants to save the planet. We just all have different ideas on how to accomplish that, and as far as my memory serves me, none have advocated for hydrocarbons being the solution.

• Don't get excited about the demo. For every one interesting thing we are shown he will not answer a hundred questions. Without a third party there to verify all of his measurements the results will be totally useless in convincing anyone as to the reality of the technology. The ONLY THING that will prove the technology works is if replication can take place. What's exciting to me is that these non-equilibrium and resonant states in which anomalous plasma formations occur is a largely unexplored area. I think that small teams of builders - if they are willing to perform extensive testing - will likely be able to produce amazing results. My hope is that if a successful replication takes place that all the information will be shared.

• "We" don't want to make you into a martyr, so no ban. :) I did edit out one word though. We love passion here, and give liberties to promote that.

I should add also that, everyone here wants to save the planet. We just all have different ideas on how to accomplish that, and as far as my memory serves me, none have advocated for hydrocarbons being the solution.

As it did not speak, my theme is all against hydrocarbons, the planet itself needs oil for its vital activity. Oil is the blood of the planet, my motto, read my topic !!!!

Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

As it did not speak, my theme is all against hydrocarbons, the planet itself needs oil for its vital activity. Oil is the blood of the planet, my motto, read my topic !!!!

Thank you Gennadiy. I have always read your posts and theories. You are very well accepted here on LF. Yes, we need oil now as you say, as I believe all here would agree. They would also agree with you, that we can not rely on it for much longer before we are in big trouble.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.