Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Well, it's bittersweet seeing someone like Rossi be the leading person of the whole lot. I guess, you have to thank him, though not for the reasons you would typically show a sign of appreciation, such as an act of nobility or for the sake of science.

• Official Post

Well, it's bittersweet seeing someone like Rossi be the leading person of the whole lot. I guess, you have to thank him, though not for the reasons you would typically show a sign of appreciation, such as an act of nobility or for the sake of science.

Our best LENR story of 2018 poll showed Rossi came in 3rd for most interesting. Keep in mind that is on a dedicated forum, where the rest of the related news is much less flashy, and inriguing. He did not even make it as a nominee to our the best science poll. Much to the chagrin of Hunter, he may have some click appeal here on LF, but elsewhere he is a nobody. So all is not lost for humanity.

BTW: We will put out a thread on the winners of both polls, next week.

• Don't get excited about the demo. For every one interesting thing we are shown he will not answer a hundred questions. Without a third party there to verify all of his measurements the results will be totally useless in convincing anyone as to the reality of the technology. The ONLY THING that will prove the technology works is if replication can take place. What's exciting to me is that these non-equilibrium and resonant states in which anomalous plasma formations occur is a largely unexplored area. I think that small teams of builders - if they are willing to perform extensive testing - will likely be able to produce amazing results. My hope is that if a successful replication takes place that all the information will be shared.

The E-Cat is beyond the replication meme. It is now evolved into a commercial product. The success of a commercial product is judged by how much money called "margin" in business parlance that it can produce.

• Didn’t we see such a commercial launch or promises a few times back in the days?

No location, no customer name, no 3rd party allowed to check what the real deal behind this video presentation is....you seem to believe blindly in Rossi, like AA.

• Didn’t we see such a commercial launch or promises a few times back in the days?

No location, no customer name, no 3rd party allowed to check what the real deal behind this video presentation is....you seem to believe blindly in Rossi, like AA.

1. Italo R. January 8, 2019 at 4:38 PM

Dear Dr. Rossi,

If all your customers are secret, there are little chance of making Ecat known to the world in short time.

If instead there were some customers (even small, even few, 3 or 4) who agreed to make themselves known and share with the world their experiences with Ecat, there would soon be a great and positive notoriety in the world. An explosion!

Wouldn’t you like it?.

In Italy we say, as you know “La pubblicità è l’anima del commercio” and also for the Ecat could be used that motto

You could encourage these customers by giving them a discount higher than 20% (30%, 40% ??) for a limited period of time (6 months, one year?).

This is a suggestion you’ve already received on JoNP and it seems you have liked it.

In this case you could present this proposal during the next presentation.

Ecat is a so GREAT invention that we all desire its diffusion in a time as short as possible.

Obviously in the reality there could be circumstances, facts and things that you know (and we don’t), so the previous proposal couldn’t be acceptable in that way.

Anyway we are sure that you will try to manage all things in the best way for you and for Ecat.

Sincerely,

Italo R.

2. Andrea Rossi January 8, 2019 at 6:36 PM

Italo R.:

I am working on this. Sooner or later this issue will fade, mainly with the increasing of the plants installed. Nobody wants to be the guinea pig of the harassments deriving from this revolution at its beginning. But it will pass.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I wonder if there will be an analogue of the 1 ohm resistor this time. I am in favour of using natural limits in demos, like fuses, melting points of elements, etc.

A column of stacked, common rail one side, of 1 ohm resistors with decreasing wattage rating each going down, nice attach point on individually selectable 1 ohms... how low can one go?

I could probably run a TV in series with a 10 W rated 1 ohm resistor without getting it too hot.

But probably not a toaster. (The resistor would be the toaster...)

• Rossi says, he is working on this...doesn't really sound he has setup yet an entire company (logistics, factory, assembly, service, sales etc.) that is about to flood the market with revolutionary new products. To me basically an indicator that he is still more or less a one man show...he could have changed that impression by simply showing his first customer, his facility and/or his team... sad. Nothing will change, probably...

• “I can't think of anything anyone could say that would persuade me that you are not a complete narcissistic irredeemable egotistical self-glorifying moronic horse's ass.”

I have no comment on this. I just loved seeing it said and thought it was worth repeating.🙂

No it was not worth repeating.

BTW I hit the like button on your

comment by mistake.

• Rossi quoted from recent writing:

I am working on this. Sooner or later this issue will fade, mainly with the increasing of the plants installed. Nobody wants to be the guinea pig of the harassments deriving from this revolution at its beginning. But it will pass.

Apparently he thinks his audience has Alzheimer's. He said exactly the same thing the same way in 2011 about his fictional military client.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.