Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• ... what his new line will be after Rossi's upcoming event turns out to be meaningless and Rossi does not reveal any "customer" buying power now or ever.

No problem, he will write another book, because he never denied the support even in front of Rossi's fakes.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Funny video. Doesn't cease to amuse.

This one Is funnier.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well I don't know about you guys but to me the excitement is palpable over the demo of the industrialization of the ecat sk. I believe it will be the biggest nothing burger since beenie babies but maybe that is just me. Thanks to Rossi and AA and particularly this thread for the excitement. I am trying to picture what is under Rossi's black shroud on his demo site. I am picturing either "Death" the grim reaper from Monty Python's meaning of life, or Minnie Me from Austin Powers.

• bang,

I guess I don’t understand what “showdown”

means.

Do you really believe that after this next demo anyone, anywhere will KNOW if the Ecat produces Energy Out > Energy In?

Don’t get your hopes up amigo, we have all been thru this before.

• Official Post

I

Well I don't know about you guys but to me the excitement is palpable over the demo of the industrialization of the ecat sk. I believe it will be the biggest nothing burger since beenie babies but maybe that is just me. Thanks to Rossi and AA and particularly this thread for the excitement. I am trying to picture what is under Rossi's black shroud on his demo site. I am picturing either "Death" the grim reaper from Monty Python's meaning of life, or Minnie Me from Austin Powers.

I don't know about that. He has said we would be very impressed with the 2 hour pre-recorded video of the SK's putting on a light show, that will be shown during the demo. I have never heard him saying anything like that before. 7 camera angles...sounds like some razzle dazzle, so maybe the excitement is warranted?

IMO, he needs something flashy to distract potential customers away from the terms and conditions of the deal, the contents of the black box and the fact it will be remote controlled, and their distrust after reading the Doral court documents. That is not saying he does not have something real this time, as Lewan's logic about "why he would bother with all this when..." makes a lot of sense to me.

Won't be long, and we can finally see, after a year long build up, what the man has. Looking forward to it.

• I don't know about that. He has said we would be very impressed with the 2 hour pre-recorded video of the SK's putting on a light show, that will be shown during the demo. I have never heard him saying anything like that before. 7 camera angles...sounds like some razzle dazzle, so maybe the excitement is warranted?

How hard is it to put on a show like this? Creating a plasma is definitely no problem (for instance every fluorescent light contains a plasma). Does anyone know how hard it is to create balls of light and flashes etc? I would have thought that this is the normal mode when you pump energy into a gas and that what is hard is for the plasma to be even and stable.

• Official Post

How hard is it to put on a show like this? Creating a plasma is definitely no problem (for instance every fluorescent light contains a plasma). Does anyone know how hard it is to create balls of light and flashes etc? I would have thought that this is the normal mode when you pump energy into a gas and that what is hard is for the plasma to be even and stable.

I did not mean to say it would be hard, or something normal fluorescent lights could not do, or that it makes the demo any more legitimate...just that he is setting up to put on a show for us. So the demo should be a little more exciting than what PhysicsforDummies is expecting. And he said we would be impressed, so let us see what he has in store.

• "That is not saying he does not have something real this time, as Lewan's logic about "why he would bother with all this when..." makes a lot of sense to me."

It shouldn't. Being a con artist means you bother with all the flam-flam for your fraudulent activities. Why someone wants to be a scammer is a whole different discussion, but if that's what they want to be, then they are going to perform their act.

• Official Post

It shouldn't. Being a con artist means you bother with all the flam-flam for your fraudulent activities

That does not make it any less entertaining to anticipate how he is going to try and pull it off. He knows, that we and interested customers know, he has been caught red handed before, and will have his work cut out for him to convince. Granted, it will take more than a silly light show to accomplish that, but he seems to think it will.

It is just fun to watch the guy at work. Nothing seems to bother him as it would you or I; his getting caught in the act many times, using sock puppets, visits from radiation inspectors, contradicting himself over and over again, covering one lie with another...he just keeps on going without a care. Main thing, he keeps trying to fool customers in plain sight, and we have a front row seat.

• That does not make it any less entertaining to anticipate how he is going to try and pull it off. He knows, that we and interested customers know, he has been caught red handed before, and will have his work cut out for him to convince. Granted, it will take more than a silly light show to accomplish that, but he seems to think it will.

It is just fun to watch the guy at work. Nothing seems to bother him as it would you or I; his getting caught in the act many times, using sock puppets, visits from radiation inspectors, contradicting himself over and over again, covering one lie with another...he just keeps on going without a care. Main thing, he keeps trying to fool customers in plain sight, and we have a front row seat.

Absolutely. My point is that Rossi keeping at it in no way implies that he actually has something of value.

• No, Rossi is not fooling me anymore. Not since 2011.

"Showdown" as what I mean with the original meaning from playing poker. Not the duel meaning, to end a conflict with a spectacular happening.

Showdown in German is more to that: lay down your cards on the table, show what you have got on your hand.

So Rossi will show his new HomeDepot-Reactor thingie, with blinky, blinky.

But he won't win the jackpot.

• I did not mean to say it would be hard, or something normal fluorescent lights could not do, or that it makes the demo any more legitimate...just that he is setting up to put on a show for us. So the demo should be a little more exciting than what PhysicsforDummies is expecting. And he said we would be impressed, so let us see what he has in store.

I sort of thought this is what you meant. I just thought it was a good idea to put on the record, ahead of time, the thought that a lot of the things promised for the show have no necessary connection with LENR.

Mr Rossi has been working overtime to instill a lot of unjustified assumptions in his followers. Among them are that since Jan 31 is intended as a sales event, the ECats as a whole must have passed the verification stage with flying colours. Another is that mysterious lights must mean something deeply significant. Many of the contributors on ECat World have lapped this all up without complaint and are all ready for the show!

• You have to remember that Rossi is not simply a con man. He is a very bad con man. Anyone who helped with his demos and experiments over the years could have impeded him easily simply by demanding believable blank ("dummy") controls and calibrations and indipendent [sic] tests. The Rossi story is not only about a third rate con man. It's also about a bunch of gullible people who partially or completely endorsed him. One should temper expectations in that light.

• Official Post

Mr Rossi has been working overtime to instill a lot of unjustified assumptions in his followers. Among them are that since Jan 31 is intended as a sales event, the ECats as a whole must have passed the verification stage with flying colours

I noticed how Lewan played down the radiation hazard aspect that Rossi himself raised, with his story about getting radiation sickness. Passing verification, or certification without that in play, would I think, be no different than any resistance heater. If harmful radiations are introduced into the process though, all bets are off as Jed has detailed. So does it, or does it not, produce harmful radiation? From what Lewan wrote...it does not, so maybe he did get some certification for it.

• Breaking News: ROSSI JANUARY DEMO POSSIBLY LEAKED!

Guys, through very secret, indipendent, and nefarious channels, I have uncovered an unauthorized pre-event short video segment presaging the Rossi demonstration masterpiece , conducted by someone who possibly could be a NATO Colonel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1jtrceHeHg

Notice the spectral emissions in the 300 to 330 nm band (along with other wavelengths facilitated by spectral-band transformation tubes). Also, if you squint really hard and look VERY carefully, you can see what might be evidence of the chiral spin formation overcoming nuclear strong force, per Axil's novel hypothesis. With this evidence and insight, full replication is surely only weeks away if we start a new Rossi-friendly thread.

Can't wait for the added benefit of the full demo!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.