Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Lewan's post is so absurd, comparing F&P to Rossi. Even if Rossi really had what he claimed, it would have nothing to do with F&P and whatever explosion they had. F&P did not use Ni and H2 like Rossi claims he is.

sam12 wrote:

As for the Court Documents they

are what they are and part of the

Rossi story.

Yes, Sam, they are an important part because they prove that Rossi lies all the time, was his own "customer," never made anything that worked for IH (or anyone else), and cheated Darden and IH and by consequence, Woodford out of millions of dollars.

• He and AA will wake up in April 2019, when we still have no name, no location of the customer running a 40 MW Ecat SK plant, nor any other independent 3rd party confirmation on clear power in and out.

Who knows what will be next...Rossi says his 100kW SK reactor is under R&as...

• A possible less known fact, is that Fleischmann considered several more metals as suitable for lattice cathode material in their reactor.

As explained and claimed in the F&P patent from 1990, they even included ......yes....Nickel. So what an irony If Rossi comes true 😜🤓

".......apparatus according to claim 4, wherein said lattice material is characterized by at least one element selected from palladium, iron, cobalt, nickel, ruthenium, rhodium, osmium, iridium, titanium, zirconium, hafnium and alloys thereof. "

https://patentimages.storage.g…91792c823/EP0463089B1.pdf

• From Dr. Mills lecture at Fresno State.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Start listening at 45:20

"We improved the process some and right now at our lab anybody wants to come check with me, you can come in and check this out. But Right now it's making twenty million watts peak power from something that's seven millionths of a liter in scale. It is almost all silver and we've put in it the very small one weight percent of the catalyst hydrogen source and makes that kind of power. There's nothing on this planet even come remotely close to that like within a factor of about a million. Man it is incredible, incredible power that's coming out as light. High energy light. That's the spectrum right there."

Did Randell Mills basically reveal without attempting to do so that the new BLP process produces nuclear levels of power output?

Remember, according to his theory, the hydrino reaction can only produce around 200eV. If there is no chemical fuel that can come close to the power output by a factor of about a million, that makes it seem like the reactions in the Suncell are producing around 1MeV each or at least several hundred KeV.

This makes me think the QX/SK and Suncell must both be using similar principles.

I really wish that BLP would just admit that they are producing reactions beyond what is possible with the hydrino theory.

So let's look what is similar in both.

1) Most likely they are both using argon.

2) They are both pulsing through the negative resistance zone and creating a plasma ball.

3) This plasma ball will have a double layer.

4) EVOs and ball lightning with such a double layer induces nuclear reactions.

The main difference is that BLP uses liquid metal electrodes and Rossi uses solid electrodes.

Also, Rossi is using lithium which has proven to be both a BLP catalyst and very susceptible to nuclear reactions.

“(Sam) and AA will wake up in April 2019, when we still have no name, no location of the customer running a 40 MW Ecat SK plant, nor any other independent 3rd party confirmation on clear power in and out.“

And it will not have the slightest effect on their faith in Rossi.

Well... sort of. If history proves a reliable predictor, Rossi won't just sit there and make carbon dioxide and urea during the demo. His jaw will wag and sounds will come out of his mouth. He will have an apparatus and will manipulate it. The demo will be meaningless and the verbiage will be obvious lies but whatever Rossi shows and says is very likely to convince AA, Lewan and Acland (and some other Rossi-ites) or as a minimum, they will say that the jury is still out or we have no proof it doesn't work.

As for sam12 , does anyone know this person or have evidence it's someone sincere as opposed to someone playing/toying with the members of this forum? I mean does someone who is a real person and sincere really reply to ironclad evidence of complete absence of performance, nothing but lies, etc. etc. with the remark that the perpetrator is "shrewd?"

Did Randell Mills basically reveal without attempting to do so that the new BLP process produces nuclear levels of power output?

No. He revealed or rather confirmed that he has been able, for more than twenty years, to make groundless promises and worthless, meaningless demonstrations. Let me know when he proves Eout>Ein for his device in an understandable and believable manner. From the little I can see, his device is making light from its connection to the mains. Why is it that so many inventions purported to create boundless energy all require plugging into a wall socket or running off batteries?

He can reduce hundreds of acres of solar cells to something that fits into a suitcase? Sure he can. Listening to this guy is like listening to someone scratching their nails on the blackboard.

BTW, this is "concentrator photovoltaics." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentrator_photovoltaics What resemblence large solar arrays with lenses have to a suitcase escapes me. To start with, they are vastly larger and of course, none are in evidence in anything I have seen from BLP, not that I follow them closely. If I missed it, please provide a link. (Skip to about 10 minutes into the talk for that reference)

• He and AA will wake up in April 2019, when we still have no name, no location of the customer running a 40 MW Ecat SK plant, nor any other independent 3rd party confirmation on clear power in and out.

Who knows what will be next...Rossi says his 100kW SK reactor is under R&as...

Z,

You forgot “robotized assembly lines”

• Director,

If true, wonderful, but until then,

let’s add a #5 to your above list.

#5. Neither have allowed proper 3rd party energy Out/energy in testing or released a commercially available product for anyone to use in forever.

• Rossi’s reply to the question: “How long will it take from when you get an order for an E-Cat SK until it is delivered on site?”

@Lucifer:

Sorry, but I must tell you, hell will freeze before your e-cat arrives.

• http://www.ecat-thenewfire.com…ue-presentation-e-cat-sk/

Vessy Nikolova, author of "Ecat The New Fire", put this out the other day about the upcoming demo. At the end, she links to the Cassarino deposition (Rossi's AmpEnergo partner) from the court documents, and asks you to read it. IMO, it makes Rossi look bad, so I am curious why she would ask for anyone to read it. She obviously admires the man. She must think it makes Rossi look good, and IH bad. Anyone else read it, and see it her way?

I've read over Cassarino's deposition. I have the same impression as you that Rossi appears in a bad light. In particular, Cassarino says that IH tried but failed to replicate Rossi's results.

• Official Post

I've read over Cassarino's deposition. I have the same impression as you that Rossi appears in a bad light. In particular, Cassarino says that IH tried but failed to replicate Rossi's results.

All I could think of, was she saw the parts where Cassarino is asked if he thinks Rossi is honest, and he says "yes". Cassarino and Rossi go back to 1996, and they partnered on that miserably failed DOD thermoelectric contract (SOT will come along to fill us on it I am sure :) ). He (Cassa) does come across as one those very honest people, who will tell you the truth, even if it makes him look bad. So if he says he thinks Rossi is a good man, I have no doubt he believes that.

But other than that, that deposition does not paint a flattering picture of Rossi, so it probably does not help Vessy's purpose to reference it. Maybe her English not so good? Then the other depositions show without a shadow of a doubt, what a sneaky, dishonest person he is.

• Official Post

Here again are all the IH/Rossi court depositions, of all the players in the saga, courtesy of Abd: http://coldfusioncommunity.net/rvd-depositions/#Cassarino

Each and every one is an interesting (sometimes fascinating) read, even if you are only slightly familiar with all the names. Rossi's depos are simply hilarious...unless you are Dewey. Since he wore 3 different hats (Leonardo/JM Products/Rossi) in his attempted heist of $89 million at Doral, they do different depos for each role. Worth a read for bedtime. Makes you want to shake your head at the audacity of what he tried to pull off.

• The Doral situation was a total tragedy. Even though I think some of the reactors may have produced excess heat, Rossi was misleading, manipulative, and downright deceptive. Because of this, I don't think that any larger company will make any kind of deal with him unless he's willing to hand over the know how for them to independently produce an SK. This is something he will NEVER due because of his case of inventor's syndrome. What's worse, is that I don't think the upcoming pre-recorded demo will do much to entice smaller, private companies. No third parties present, no scientists assisting, no rep of the customer (if there is a customer because I think the customer has a 50% chance of being QX Products): the whole thing depends on how much you believe Rossi. There's no one to check his measurements, no one to make sure he isn't manipulating the experiment in other ways, no one to look for hidden power sources. Additionally, he could edit or manipulate the video in anyway he wants.

Unless he surprises us in a huge way (which is plausible but not overly likely), I expect this event to be a massive dud. The only positive thing it might do is provide replicators with a little more information if he actually allows us to see the electrodes, see the plasma, shows the oscilloscope screen, discusses the fuel composition, etc.

The only hope we have in my opinion for the QX/SK to ever see the light of day is for replication to take place.

I told someone yesterday that I don't believe that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I believe extraordinary claims require the same level of proof as any other claim. Now, the big reason I believe that the QX/SK has a high chance of being real is due to the history of similar devices. However, the problem is that 99.999% of mainstream people don't know about these technologies and Rossi is providing less proof with each and every version of his technology. I think due to the lack of any third party present during the pre-recorded test, there will actually be zero proof provided at the upcoming demo - even though there may be some info provided that could help replicators.

• Official Post

What really makes me shake my head is how many of you still hold out hope that Rossi has actually invented something of value.

You have every right to believe he has nothing at all. Not trying to play devils advocate, or putting out click bait as Hunter seems to think, but there are actually some credible accounts of working Ecats...with a name behind one I recently heard about, circulating around the inner sanctum. Another source close to Rossi, recently said it definitely works, with no radiations emitted, except occasionally on shut-down. Lots of buzz out there. Is it the "phone tree effect"?...I do not know, but even the smartest of people are capable of fooling themselves.

IMO, these mostly anecdotal stories, seem to back the theory he has something, but not the exaggerated numbers he claims. Hopefully soon, we shall see if there is anything to this other than a con man at work.

• “Hopefully soon, we shall see if there is anything to this other than a con man at work.”

Why would you think that? After 8 years of the same bullshit, what is going to change? His latest show will be as meaningless as all the previous ones and his fan club will dutifully wait for the next one. And even people like you will agree that he showed nothing but still hold out hope that the next time will be different. Like I said: just shaking my head.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.