Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

Makes sense if he has something. Only problem with that strategy, is that his enemies have already contacted the regulatory agencies. Or at least in Florida they have, where the Radiation Agency has been notified, and on the lookout. Only way he could get away with this, is if there are no harmful radiations at all. That includes within the shielding.

Shane D. ; Rossi says (well disseminated news release and blog) he built a major robotic factory and made a nuclear fusion reactor which he has been testing willy nilly and plans to run and demo soon with no trace of a permit anywhere. He has absolutely no US qualifications in physics, much less nuclear physics, and he is not registered in any way in Florida, in particular, not as an engineer. Would you be shocked if regulatory agencies take an interest and if some one reports Rossi's activities out of concern for public safety? What's Rossi's defense? That it's a scam?

Very sad for what could have been a decent asset to the sector moving forward.

What do you mean by this Dewey Weaver ? If you meant Rossi, he could not have been any sort of "decent asset" at any time. That was abundantly evident after the critiques came in for the first Lewan-supervised demos in 2011. IH would have known that especially if Darden et al. had bothered to pay attention to the internet, interview the appropriate people, and make the correct blank test and calibration which only happened eventually by accident and only after Rossi was given more than $10M as a reward for bamboozling the company and the principals.

• Official Post

Would you be shocked if regulatory agencies take an interest and if some one reports Rossi's activities out of concern for public safety? What's Rossi's defense? That it's a scam?

No, I would not be shocked if they took an interest, as it is their job to take an interest in radiation related matters. Anyway, it already happened as I mentioned above. Wasn't it Zoeplf who contacted the Florida agency recently about this? I think so. If not, someone did. Harmful radiations are not something to be trifled with, as even Rossi warned of when telling his story of getting sick from his own reactors. We have an active thread Does LENR produce harmful radiations? with first hand accounts of radiation exposure.

How then does he go from warning of his Ecat's dangers, to having one up and running, and producing heat in a customers factory...without any record of it being certified? Got me. Something does not add up. Guess we will have to wait it out to see how the story unfolds, to get all the answers.

• “How then does he go from warning of his Ecat's dangers, to having one up and running, and producing heat in a customers factory...without any record of it being certified? Got me. Something does not add up. Guess we will have to wait it out to see how the story unfolds, to get all the answers.”

You really expect to get all the answers? The video show will depict gadgetry running at a secret location that is allegedly the site of a secret customer. The show will provide no meaningful information. Anyone with any sense will shrug and wait for the next silly episode. The remaining delusional followers will cheer and celebrate the non-event for a little while. And the story will have unfolded no further since it is essentially an endless loop.

• Official Post

You really expect to get all the answers?

Like Doral, I will be looking for those answers in the court records. I can see the docket headline now: "Radiation agents raid, and shut down Acme Heat Factory of Chicago, Il for having unlicensed nuclear device on premises. Acme sues Leonardo for not being informed they were accepting an unlicensed nuclear device into their factory. Acme Heat Local 101 Union, sues Acme Heat for not telling them they were working next to a nuclear device...claiming all their members now have tumors."

Yeah...eventually we will get all the answers. :)

• The babble is reaching a crescendo of nonsense.. Jed must have loaned out his crystal ball.

No information expected from the demo?

It's just a scam - so why write about it?

Radiation agents raid, and shut down Acme Heat Factory of Chicago, Il for having unlicensed nuclear device on premises.

As Rossi uses no radioactive elements and the measured radiation from the SK is close to background why should the nuclear authorities be interested?

Suppose they were: They know nothing about LENR and apparently don't think it even exists. So how could they certify it?

• As Rossi uses no radioactive elements and the measured radiation from the SK is close to background why should the nuclear authorities be interested?

Suppose they were: They know nothing about LENR and apparently don't think it even exists. So how could they certify it?

Forgive my criticism; but, it is clear that Rossi does not have all his ducks in order if the FDA or some other regulatory alphabet agency is unaware or ambivalent (highly unlikely) about Rossi's reactors producing radiation.

It may bite Rossi in the future even if his redundancy measures of sealing off the equipment and having it monitored by a remote control comes about. Some of this could explain why Rossi doesn't want to deliver to home use, perhaps because the radiation concerns are more stringent with trying to get the device certified for that specific use.

Catch-22 anyone?

• Official Post

As Rossi uses no radioactive elements and the measured radiation from the SK is close to background why should the nuclear authorities be interested?

That makes for an interesting decision the government must make. Rossi publicly claimed an unshielded Ecat made him sick, and that "there are no harmful radiations outside the shielding". That very much sounds like ionizing radiation exists...therefore nuclear. On the other hand, it is public record that he uses no nuclear fuel (Ni/H/Li), nor produces radioactive waste, so by definition it is not nuclear. To complicate matters even more...LENR does not exist as far as the patent office, most government labs and their scientists are concerned. So officially it cannot be real, and since the Ecats work by an LENR process, the Ecats cannot be real either.

So what is a regulator to do in that situation? Treat it like any nuclear product because of what he said, or ignore it because it is impossible to have a nuclear reaction with his set-up, and let him start selling heat to customers? I really do not know, but knowing bureaucrats like I do, I would guess they will cover their arse, assume it is nuclear and make him go through the proper regulatory channels to get a nuclear device approved.

Or they might insist on testing an unshielded reactor...which they may have already done? If they did, and he is still going through with this, he does not have what he says. If they tested and it showed radiation, he would immediately be shut down...which appears not to be the case.

However, I do not see them doing nothing as you believe.

1. Raf January 24, 2019 at 8:42 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

as the big day is approaching, are you ready? The expectations are high. How is your health?

Godspeed,

Raf

2. Andrea Rossi January 24, 2019 at 9:22 PM

Raf:

We are ready. My health is good, with exception of the voice, that is not back in full, but it will do. Fortunately I am not a singer,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Translate Andrea Rossi January 24, 2019 at 8:35 PM

1- no

2- USA

3- none

Warm Regards,

A.R.

4. Gus January 24, 2019 at 8:25 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

Do you miss Italy?

Which is the Country you feel most grateful to?

Which is the Country you most dislike?

• Official Post

Cobraf has been quiet for a while. Here though "Cammilo" (real name in one of his links), tells of his first hand experience with the Ecat https://translate.google.com/t…ost%3D1087826&prev=search :

I see that since 2017 you do not write and if you do, there will be a reason. I understand that you do not believe me but I keep repeating it in a lot of places, because I wrote about energetic environment I was known, and because, at my expense, I went and went (the last time 15 days ago) to check if they have FREE ENERGY devices , they called me in Bologna. It was me, an engineer, some experts and a former collaborator of A. Rossi. I expose myself with name and surname, but I can not expose others who do not want to be known . They had an E-Cat like what you see inside the container. There I discovered that:

1 ° The trigger was a much more complex maneuver than Rossi said, if there had not been the technician (former collaborator) with the cabbage that I would have seen something!

2 ° The trigger used pulses, ON OFF with pauses (the temperature was reached in an hour when they would be beaten 15 minutes if it was constant. (I wondered why)

3 ° The geiger counter did not mark anything (I had two). In operation it happened that sometimes gave a current (pulse) and then turned off and INCREDIBLY sometimes without power you
    could see the thermometer and the saliva temperature repeated without power supply , without Rossi who could cheat, indeed it was a test without his knowledge. (You will not believe anything of what I say, and how could you? On a matter so only serious official and third-party demonstrations can have some value, I'm still stubborn and I do not care about what others can think of I saw this story even though I know that they think I've been cheated, I'm incompetent, I'm an igenuo ... amen!)

4 ° The process lasted about 5 hours, The heat output measured it with a heat exchanger consisting of a long copper tube immersed in an insulated tank containing a lot of water 120 liters I took so much water to avoid going above 60 ° temperature , above this value the evaporation is high and removes a lot of heat. I remind non-employees of the work that 1 gram of water is heated with about 4 Joules of energy for each increment of one degree centigrade. One gram of water that evaporates, due to the change of state, instead subtracts a HUGE amount of energy as well as 2227 Joules and the measurement becomes inaccurate. In the end I made the sum of all the incoming energy, but all starting from the beginning and, in the uncertainty, I put myself in the most unfavorable case so as to be certain, in addition to be even more certain I did not count the heat that was dispersed by evaporative transmission and others; I found a yield just above 1 but HIGHER. (I repeat without counting a lot of dispersed heat) The engineer calculated everything and arrived at 2.5 of COP we averaged the two COPs in the report.

5 ° Focardi said he measured out weak gamma rays, I did not have suitable instrumentation, but I assume that there were because my Wattmetro stopped and I had to remove it and remove the buffer batteries. The engineer had a large professional Wattmeter lent by a company from Bologna, it worked with an ammeter clamp (mine was in series) so he was disconnected from everything he felt only the electromagnetic fields on a conductive wire of the power supply, he also stopped that (operated by batteries); even in that case we had to disassemble; we were worried because it had a remarkable value. Luckily, take off the batteries and put them away, he left. Even the ENEL counter that I went to watch both before and after for further confirmation was blocked by random flicker. We placed under my 3 kW power gasoline generator worked fine for only 15 minutes then began to lose blows. Now gamma rays can make those effects, the probability of all those breaks together is very poor.

6 Final self-sustaining for at least 15 minutes The beauty, however, came at the end of five hours. We untied everything to close the experiment, only the autonomous battery laptop was attached, the E-Cat exit tube was allowed to dump in the air, no steam could be seen coming out. Prudently I put my hand far away to verify ... Surprise was very transparent dry steam that came out at 110 ° I took a blast and withdrew my hand. How was it possible! The amount of heat subtracted by evaporation cools very quickly and the temperature should drop visibly . Instead for at least 15 minutes dry steam came out and the temperature remained at 110 ° when it did not even rise. For those who understand it, it's like seeing a donkey fly.Unbelievable! What could there be inside to provide all that energy? Afterwards the E-Cat was opened and dismantled and it was found that nothing more was left inside than what Rossi had always said.

Of course not to be believed and even beaten ... I dedicated tempoi anyway to the story because I'm like that. (suicidal or autollesionistic tendencies)

Focardi had done the same test by immersing an E-Cat in a red bucket full of water (there are photos) and measured input energy and output heat energy, finding considerable COP. Focardi said with that method, however crude the proof, it isimpossible to make mistakes . I repeat identically it is so and any physicist worthy of this name can confirm it to you .But you find written that Focardi was old (but not sick in those tests) .... the undersigned is a Mr. Nobody and talk nonsense, no evidence .... Rossi, we do not talk, here is seen worse than the devil. Many verifiers of so-called third parties, are friends of Rossi, others have tarped because they have taken money ... und so weiter (etc. Etc. etc.)

If I also show you the pictures (I can not for that the others are not available to the sneerff) and in any case you would say that they are fake, if ... Bla bla bla ..

In short, changing the order of factors, the result does not change. All fuzz, all fools deceived by MAGO A. Rossi.

Fortunately there are the ... who can see the truth behind the scenes to them you do not do it, money, money, behavior, there is the truth. Measures? and which center? Can you tarot that there is?

Only the sale in various independent and serious companies will guarantee the result.

For the statements you have reported the speech is much longer. Surely there they were wrong in giving what was not repeatable, the same error of Fleiscman and Pons. Piantelli is different from Focardi and he wanted to kick his hand ... I exchanged mails with him, because I could not remember what he had published in the magazine "New cimento" from the responses I understood that he also had no replicability and that the average the energy emitted was small (but there was). The real architect is definitely Piantelli, but he has a difficult personality, I believe that in some respects he is comparable to Rossi. In a movie Focardi says that in the little room of Piantelli he saw an impulse feeder, "ache serve said Focardi put it away, but he did not want." (the film should be there on You Tube) Now after Stockholm we have understood the antiphon, the trigger is the Tesla impulse, so the Piantelli did NOT say everything to Focardi. Look on focardi I would put my hand on the fire was a delicacy and sincerity ... If you analyzed Soccolma there is a very high and very short Tesla impuldso that creates the light shot then 4 seconds of radiofrequency 100kHz followed by rest of adjustment of another 4 seconds then we leave again, find my analysis and Menichella

You can find it here :

That of colleague Menichella is here :

• IMO1 There is a reason it is difficult to get regulatory agencies motivated about Rossi. They are busy with real problems and after having looked once or twice at what Rossi claims and does, they are pretty well convinced he's a quack and a crock and has nothing that works, much less a powerful nuclear fusion reactor.

1 - ETA IMO with thanks to JedRothwell

For those who understand it, it's like seeing a donkey fly.

I never knew. Maybe I should give up my experiments with flying pigs and switch to asses. But while donkeys can be expected to have larger payloads, they are much more difficult to maintain.

• There is a reason it is difficult to get regulatory agencies motivated about Rossi. They are busy with real problems and after having looked once or twice at what Rossi claims and does, they are pretty well convinced he's a quack and a crock and has nothing that works, much less a powerful nuclear fusion reactor.

Who told you that? Have you been in touch with regulatory agencies? If you did not hear that from an agency, I suggest you begin the sentences: "I suppose it is difficult . . ." Or "I imagine they are busy . . ." You may be right, but when you make it a declarative sentence with no source, it lacks credibility.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.