Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• There is a reason it is difficult to get regulatory agencies motivated about Rossi. They are busy with real problems and after having looked once or twice at what Rossi claims and does, they are pretty well convinced he's a quack and a crock and has nothing that works, much less a powerful nuclear fusion reactor.

I never knew. Maybe I should give up my experiments with flying pigs and switch to asses. But while donkeys can be expected to have larger payloads, they are much more difficult to maintain.

Appropriate I think,

The Ecat will develop Energy Out > Energy In

when donkeys fly.

• However, I do not see them doing nothing as you believe.

I expect someone would show up if Jed or one of the babblers writes then. They would then note the small size and lack of radiation and walk away.

The radiation from bananas measures out as 3,520 picocuries per kilo, about the same amount as flying across America.

No one here, except me, seems to have had any heavy industrial experience. Much of the equipment in such plants is not "certified". They rely on trained operators to run it. Domestic equipment, subject to idiots, is completely different.

• Adrian, you seem to completely ignore Rossi’s own statements to got sick from radiation of his own reactors. Who is right and who is wrong? You pick up random stuff and details that fit and support your story and agenda and ignore others that are contradicting...and you claim to be the only one here who has an idea on industrial experience...hard to not admit you completely lost reality.

• It depends on the specific inspector's attitude and whatever directions he has received from higher up. If he detects absolutely zero radiation, he could walk away. Or, if he is in a bad mood or has been given instructions to investigate further, he may demand information as the nature of the fuel in the reactor and the specific reactions that are being alleged. In the worst case, the inspector's could go inside on a mission to shut the entire plant down.

• On another note, I'd like to say there is nothing in the entire history of NIkola Tesla's work, the history of plasma based LENR systems (Moray, Papp, E.V. Gray, Chernetsky, Correa, and a long list of others) to indicate any sudden release of energy capable of doing anything more than very localized damage to the room. All the conjecture that no such plant should be operated within fifty miles of a population center is total nonsense.

• No, I would not be shocked if they took an interest, as it is their job to take an interest in radiation related matters. Anyway, it already happened as I mentioned above. Wasn't it Zoeplf who contacted the Florida agency recently about this? I think so. If not, someone did. Harmful radiations are not something to be trifled with, as even Rossi warned of when telling his story of getting sick from his own reactors. We have an active thread Does LENR produce harmful radiations? with first hand accounts of radiation exposure.

How then does he go from warning of his Ecat's dangers, to having one up and running, and producing heat in a customers factory...without any record of it being certified? Got me. Something does not add up. Guess we will have to wait it out to see how the story unfolds, to get all the answers.

Easy peasy, RossiSays (tm) it is safe, so there, and Rule Number One of RossiClub (tm) is that you never question what RossiSays (tm).

PS: I hereby grant everyone a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use and abuse all of my Rossi trademarks.

• you seem to completely ignore Rossi’s own statements to got sick from radiation of his own reactors

It was not a plasma rector, known to give off less radiation. He was looking inside it with the cover and shielding removed

You pick up random stuff and details that fit and support your story and agenda and ignore others that are contradicting..

!!!! It is inane comments like yours that make this thread such a waste of time.

• No worries about radiation inspectors and the like. The customer identity is a secret, the facility is a secret, and the customer is completely willing to risk major fines, lawsuits and probable loss of all their licenses by operating a secret power plant in order to save 20% on their heating bills. Adrian will tell you that this all seems completely reasonable and anyone who thinks otherwise is a babbling idiot.

• Official Post

they called me in Bologna. It was me, an engineer, some experts and a former collaborator of A. Rossi. I expose myself with name and surname, but I can not expose others who do not want to be known . They had an E-Cat like what you see inside the container. There I discovered that:

This is from Cammilo's post on Cobraf I copied earlier. I believe the Ecat he, and some others used for their secret independent test in 2012, was supplied by Rossi's Italian plumber friend...the one who owned the infamous bag of tools Krivet took a photo of. Rossi was unaware his friend had taken one of the Ecats. but found out later.

Ascoli has a little more information, and his opinion about it (of course) here: Mats Lewan's Test Report

• Rossi’s live blog is always entertaining and a treasure box.

Another example of his blatant, silly and unmet engineering skills...

He states he has no clue about what will happen, when his reactors will run out of fuel...how in hell he then can sell it to industry and claim, he has certifications and approval from authorities on his “product”?

Ridiculous! Which customer would invest in such an uncertainty? The cat in the bag... :)

1. Raffaele Bongo January 25, 2019 at 9:47 AM

Hello A. Rossi

When the reactor reaches the end of its life by exhaustion of combustible, does its power gradually diminish in the manner of an electric battery where the reactor stops suddenly instantly?

How do you anticipate this end of life?

All my wishes of many commends following the presentation of 31 January

Best regards

Raffaele

2. Andrea Rossi January 25, 2019 at 11:35 AM

Raffaele Bongo:

Not experienced yet.

One year is certain at full power

Warm Regards

A.R.

• Another example of his blatant, silly and unmet engineering skills...

He states he has no clue about what will happen, when his reactors will run out of fuel...how in hell he then can sell it to industry

Yet another stupid post. Rossi has tested the SK for long enough to know it will run 6 months & probably a year. He apparently has not yet run one until it stopped working, so does not know what it will look afterwards.

As he is selling heat all he has to do is maintain the reactors, it is not a problem for the customer.

Why a non engineer like you spends so much time criticizing his skills, when it looks likely has has developed a world beating invention remains a mystery.

I suppose you would have used Jed's crystal ball and would know with certainty.

Gyve us all a break and stop filling these pages with biased rubbish.

• How about this, @Adrian Ashfield :

Any idea why JPR signs his message with the initials A.R.? <X

• Were you perhaps looking in the mirror when you wrote that pile of nonsense?

• woodworker wrote:

Easy peasy, RossiSays (tm) it is safe, so there, and Rule Number One of RossiClub (tm) is that you never question what RossiSays (tm).

PS: I hereby grant everyone a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use and abuse all of my Rossi trademarks.

You're 6 years too late to license rossiisms (tm). Moletrap trademarked a bunch of them here:

(the post starts with Steornisms and progresses to Rossiisms. The glossary of free energy and LENR fraudery terminology extends for 33 pages!

http://www.moletrap.co.uk/foru…hp?DiscussionID=32&page=1

Glossary examples:

Rossifiction (from 2011)

Anything uttered about E-cats by Andrea Rossi, especially claims to such things as self-destruct features and inexpensive separation of nickel isotopes constituting "enrichment". Especially anything written by Mr. Rossi in the misnamed blog he calls the Journal of Nuclear Physics. Expanded def: Anything Rossi says or does or writes.

Rossification

The receiving of insults such as "you're a snake and a clown" from Andrea Rossi by anyone who questions his methods or the authenticity of the E-cat's energy generation.

The Journal of Unclear Physics

An alternative and more accurate name for Rossi's blog.

"soon" sometimes written as "s∞n"

A time variant interval somewhere between never and eternity.

example: BLP will produce commercial power levels s∞n!

"Dumbwaiter"

Any LENR forum member still hanging around and expecting forthcoming proof that the ecat in any version works.

"Punch line"

The line of Rossi believers waiting for their turn to drink the Kool-Aid yet again.

"Testo Sterone"

The successor to the Testo model 650, this instrument requires huge balls to use it to measure humidity in a stream of hot water vapor but Rossi did it.

Calwhoreimetry

What Rossi persuades his unfortunate associates to do during his demos.

Rossigasm: The rush believers get in their genital area at each new Rossi claim or revelation. See also ... (fill in names from forum users)

Scientistophobia

A morbid fear of inspection of your LENR device by independent and credible scientists or scientific organizations which would certainly say it was a fraud.

Misdisdirective marketing

The concept that a free energy device needs no proof or evidence other than that people buy it or rather, *will* buy it at some undefined or vaguely specified future date contingent on all sorts of things that are unlikely to ever happen. Example from Rossi: "How the E-Cat performs will be said from the market, not from the scientists." Init date appx 2011 and still being used as we speak.

Rossivasion:

Rossi incomplete and evasive responses to legitimate questions on his blog. See also Rossifancy.

The First Law of Overunity or LENR proof:

(CTLOGTFO)

Close the loop or get the f**k out.

The Statute of Believer Limitations

Describes a brief period (usually a year or two) after which unfulfilled claims by people like Rossi taking money from investors can be forgotten. Also applies to any free energy claim such as BLP, GEC, Brillouin, etc.

Example: Rossi lies and cheats and cons that happened before 2018 don’t count because of the statute of believer limitations

Rebunker

A person who attempts to construct a complete theoretical explanation for an as-yet unobserved violation of a physical law in a long-discredited system. May incorporate incredibly precise calculations from fuzzy data, or provide complex diagrams of unbuildable and unworkable devices based on the theoretical explanation. See also: Axil.

Rossifried:

Exposure of his scam by people who know,

Example: Articles by Krivit and Ekström Rossifried him.

Rossian

A pidgin language of English, Italian, and Mendacity, whose meaning is dependent on the speaker's audience and wealth level.

Rossifriction

The relationship between Rossi and anyone he has sold anything to ever. Example: Rossi and IH developed a lot of Rossifriction.

Fogcardi

A potent and intoxicating drink composed mostly of Bacardi 151 Proof, with added nickel, hydrogen, and a large dollop of rhubarb.

The Rossi

A new unit of energy describing ecat output: One Rossi equals one kilowatt hour per kilowatt per hour. A typical E-cat can make up to 10,000 Rossi's or 10KR. This is related to but different from the unit kilogram per horsepower per horse per kilogram-meter per second. That's a measure of horse shit production. (With thanks to Enginerd)

Believerspeak

The unique language of believers who stomach all sorts of unlikely stuff. Believerspeak accepts all claims as true without the need for evidence -- the more absurd they are, the more likely they are to be accepted at face value. In believerspeak, conditional words such as "may" or "might" or "could" are totally excluded. In fact, they are forbidden. See also Rossisays.

Some Rossiisms are based on his prolific ability to consistently misspell English. Of course he's Italian but he can't use a spellchecker?

Examples below

outsourching [sic]

Rossi's method for finding toilet plumbing reject parts. Useage: "I'm outsourching for E-cat components in the surplus plumbing store"

Reciprossication

The act of buying a product from yourself, at a tidy profit. Goes with:

Rossitailing: the art of selling it back to yourself later, and still making money. (see also IH vs Rossi)

rossiose

(Rossi + grandiose) describes Rossi's usual deceptive and misleading statements about his plans.

Rossitronics

A system of using the external application of heat to regulate the internal generation of heat in a heater

Thermovarication

The process of dazzling the reader with table after table of irrelevant thermal imagery data.

Instrumendacity

The art of lying through your instrumentation. Example: In addition to deceptive demonstrations, Rossi also employs instrumendacities.

Rossigram

AN ALL CAPS ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ROSSI THAT HE WILL SOON SUE SOME PERSON OR ENTITY. THESE APPEAR IN JONP AND ARE RAPIDLY DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE. Exception: Rossi vs IH

2LoT The Second Law of Trickstery

"Suckers are like subway trains. There will be another one along in a few minutes."

Indipendent[sic] testing

When your device is tested by a bunch of dupes and under your control

Electrollolysis (original reference is to Brown's Gas but may apply to F&P if you don't believe them)

The production of HOHOHO gas from water by the passage of insane amounts of power through it.

Electrolls: Practitioners of the art of electrollolysis, q.v.

And that's just a few I grabbed from Moletrap -- some were slightly modernized for Rossifiction-2019.

Sorry Woodcarver.

• How did you guys miss this one? R SPs a note to himself and signs it. Did the hacker get in again? Did he fix it?

1. JPR January 25, 2019 at 8:03 AM

Dear Andrea,

Google from New York Times of January 24 2019 “Sabine Hossenfelder: Physicists and their toys”

It is about the billions spent from Physicists for titanic R&D that is disappointing, produces nothing really useful and puntually [sic] disattend all the enthusiastic predictions [What?].

Sabine Hossenfelder is a research fellow at the Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies and the author of “Lost in math: how beauty leads Physics astray”.

Reading this article one can imagine why persons like you are targeted.

Godspeed,
      A.R.

2. Andrea Rossi
      January 25, 2019 at 4:32 PM

JPR:

I have too much work to do to feel “targeted”.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Some Rossi’s sock puppets are also incapable.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.