Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Wasn’t overlooked - see post 8.933 from 7of20.

This Rossi sock-puppet farce just became so obvious and old news (e.g. with all this “Stockolm” typo posters) that nobody gets excited anymore.

Something more interessting:

Over on ecw someone replied to a comment that Rossi bought back all e-cat distribution licenses:

“No he didn’t. He claims they lapsed as a result of the three year time limit. I know because I was one of the investors in one of Rossi's country distribution agreements”

Do you know more about that? Is this true? Are there some early license taker which lost their license (without reimbursement)?

• Official Post

Over on ecw someone replied to a comment that Rossi bought back all e-cat distribution licenses:

Do you know more about that? Is this true? Are there some early license taker which lost their license (without reimbursement)?

Rossi, or IH did buy back licenses, but I think Aldo Proia of Prometheon...Leonardo's Italy licensee, did not accept the offer. He (Proia) complained that he had customers lined up for the 1MW plants, and Rossi ignored each. Still believing in LENR, Proia started another LENR research company, employing Stremmenos' son as chief scientist. Last I heard years ago, they thought they were onto something. Apparently they were not.

• More of the genius that is Rossi. He told us that he was going to use some of the initial funds from IH to buy back licenses and that is what he did.

That was reassuring to us early on. Technically, AEG may have ended up with their license back (a personal opinion) after IH broke free from the R'ster.

• "Definitely a huge value! After 60 days of continued operation an E-Cat SK has produced (as we can and from a simple extrapolation) 31680kWh of heat, approximately the equivalentof 2762 kg of heating oil (avoiding, at same time, the emission of about 800 kg of CO2).”"

Four more days to go.

• More of the genius that is Rossi. He told us that he was going to use some of the initial funds from IH to buy back licenses and that is what he did.

That was reassuring to us early on. Technically, AEG may have ended up with their license back (a personal opinion) after IH broke free from the R'ster.

That was a very peculiar way of "breaking free".

• Energy In?

If you had been following, rather than spending your time running Rossi down, you would have read the present controller uses 380W - much of which is recovered.

So that is probably a good guess.

• "Definitely a huge value! After 60 days of continued operation an E-Cat SK has produced (as we can and from a simple extrapolation) 31680kWh of heat, approximately the equivalentof 2762 kg of heating oil (avoiding, at same time, the emission of about 800 kg of CO2).”"

Four more days to go.

That works out to 22kW of continuous power. Definitely huge. Not as much as the BLP's SunCell but much longer running and probably higher COP.

Can't wait to see what the E-Cat SK looks like, at least.

• The SunCell produces more power because the plasma ball is probably ten thousand times larger in volume than the plasma ball in the SK. If a large SK were built with an equivalent plasma ball, I expect that the SK would produce more power because it would be in a better controlled state of resonance.

• Director - don't push Rossi to rethink his new product and business plan! :)

I hope that Rossi - now having a product that is commercialized, certified and approved for industrial use and ready to be built in millions by his automated factories - now finally focuses on manufacturing, selling and delivering what he is promising since almost 8 years now. End of fairy tales and time to make money and flood the market with his revolutionary new SK heater, and stop (at least for some time) further R&D in bigger and more powerful ECats!! COP is more than good enough!

(Can't wait to see the product in action and eat my hat as promised, if he has the goods he claims to have. But after an independend 3rd party verification only...)

• Interesting... would be curious to see how he will handle a 40 MW installation at a customer...will require ca. 1500 SK reactors and thus ca. 150 controler boxes!!!

Quite a pile somewhere in the customers facility or basement....and all operated via one internet connection!

And: a normal 110V / 240V power socket will never be sufficient to run such an amount of controlers each 380W...?

• The SunCell produces more power because the plasma ball is probably ten thousand times larger in volume than the plasma ball in the SK. If a large SK were built with an equivalent plasma ball, I expect that the SK would produce more power because it would be in a better controlled state of resonance.

I don't recall the volume of the SK plasma. (Although the device weighs 1kg iirc.) The SunCell plasma would be roughly 2.5 cubic feet.

When you say a 'better' state of resonance do you mean a larger SK in comparison to the smaller SK, or to the SunCell? The Suncell doesn't appear to operate on resonance, it just resembles a blast furnace from videos I've seen. In the past I remember thinking that the SunCell had the eCat beat in power density while the eCat was much superior in energy density. But if the eCat is now kicking out 22kW from a 1kg unit it would be the power density champ as well. Hard to imagine how that much power can come from such a small source and remain intact.

• Director - don't push Rossi to rethink his new product and business plan! :)

I hope that Rossi - now having a product that is commercialized, certified and approved for industrial use and ready to be built in millions by his automated factories - now finally focuses on manufacturing, selling and delivering what he is promising since almost 8 years now. End of fairy tales and time to make money and flood the market with his revolutionary new SK heater, and stop (at least for some time) further R&D in bigger and more powerful ECats!! COP is more than good enough!

(Can't wait to see the product in action and eat my hat as promised, if he has the goods he claims to have. But after an independend 3rd party verification only...)

I must disagree here.

Rossi has a world-beatinmg invention - true. And, it seems he has cured the COP problem. Great. However, now, there are many other problems still to work on which if I'm not mistaken will require new designs of the e-cat. Probably we (or at least the ECW inner acolytes) will be allowed some say in naming these new improved devices and it will be very exciting.

And while all this is going on, Rossi will have his satisfied customer just as he did at Doral.

A lot to look forward to: who needs independent validation when we have this cornucopia of industrial and research activity?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.