Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• What does he claim he is delivering to the "customer"- heat? heat as steam?

if it is heat then it should be easy for him tap into some of the output heat and run a small

steam engine gen set and not plug in to anything.

So why does he need an outlet? Unless it is all just a sham.

• Official Post

Interesting... would be curious to see how he will handle a 40 MW installation at a customer...will require ca. 1500 SK reactors and thus ca. 150 controler boxes!!!

All 150 remote controlled via the internet. Not very comforting when this is taken into consideration:

1. Andrea Rossi January 27, 2019 at 6:30 PM

Dear Readers:

During the last week we had to fight attacks against our website and many messages to info@journal-of-nuclear-physics have been destroyed during the battle, as well as some comment on this blog, particularly on January 22nd. As you know, this blog has been fixed immediately on January 23rd, but we had more difficulties with the email address, that continued to receive bogus messages and block the incoming messages. Now we have fixed also it. If you did not find your comments on this blog or did not receive answers to your emails, please send them again, now all is working well.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I don't recall the volume of the SK plasma. (Although the device weighs 1kg iirc.) The SunCell plasma would be roughly 2.5 cubic feet.

When you say a 'better' state of resonance do you mean a larger SK in comparison to the smaller SK, or to the SunCell? The Suncell doesn't appear to operate on resonance, it just resembles a blast furnace from videos I've seen. In the past I remember thinking that the SunCell had the eCat beat in power density while the eCat was much superior in energy density. But if the eCat is now kicking out 22kW from a 1kg unit it would be the power density champ as well. Hard to imagine how that much power can come from such a small source and remain intact.

The plasma in the SK is confined within a tiny line. The complex space charge construct within that line is even smaller. BLP utilizes at least some small amount of resonance because they go through the negative resistance zone. This means they by definition must be creating a complex space charge construct. When such a construct is produced, it start to exchange energy with its environment and produces oscillations. These oscillations will be resonant to some degree. I think a very poor resonance is produced in the SunCell due to the liquid metal electrodes.

• I am not talking about whatever it is Director is working on. I am talking about what he has to say about the SK, about which we have seen and know nothing whatsoever. Although I suppose Rossi reads all this nonsense and starts using the same buzzwords on his blog. Which do you suppose came first? Rossi generally gets his best all his ideas from his loyal followers.

• Interesting... would be curious to see how he will handle a 40 MW installation at a customer...will require ca. 1500 SK reactors and thus ca. 150 controler boxes!!!

Quite a pile somewhere in the customers facility or basement....and all operated via one internet connection!

And: a normal 110V / 240V power socket will never be sufficient to run such an amount of controlers each 380W...?

No worries. Rossi has already demonstrated that he knows how to consume more energy than actually supplied by an electrical utility.

• That works out to 22kW of continuous power. Definitely huge. Not as much as the BLP's SunCell but much longer running and probably higher COP.

Can't wait to see what the E-Cat SK looks like, at least.

Said it before and I’ll say it again.

22 kw out of a 115 volt,16 amp, (1.84 kw) duplex outlet?

I know Adrian and Sam and 99% of ECW

believes this, but????????

• The basics of what's most probably happening in the QX/SK is not too complex. Part of my conclusion comes from what's known in mainstream science about complex space charges in regards to negative resistances and the oscillations they produce and another portion is the result of my study of a wide range of plasma based devices spanning the last century.

First, I consider a few absolute truths: any arc discharge will have to pass through a negative resistance zone, in that negative resistance zone a complex space charge with a double layer must form to convert the heat of the plasma into electrical current, and the complex space charge will then produce oscillations that can be detected on an oscilloscope. This is actually only a small portion of what's known about the complex space charge or what I call a macro-EVO. By the way, I call it a macro-EVO not because it has all the same characteristics as a micro-EVO but because the general construction is the same.

Secondly, I consider that a huge number of the claims of excess energy production and transmutations come from arc discharges. A few examples are Nikola Tesla who worked hard to prevent his electrodes from producing a true arc discharge (using magnets, rapid pulse rates, flowing air, etc) in order to maximize the efficiency of his system, T. H. Moray who built a multitude of devices which produced resonant oscillations from electrical discharges in a variety of plasma tubes, E.V. Gray who was able to produce an electrical discharge and then collect radiant energy, the Noble Gas Engine of Papp that produced a plasma ball that pushed a piston to produce torque, Kenneth Shoulders who documented how small scale EVOs could be produced and manipulated, Paulo Correa who built the Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge device that operated specifically in the negative resistance zone which produce anomalous excess energy, Chernetsky who utilized the same negative resistance zone in his Self Generating Discharge Tube, and several others I won't list here. Basically, when an arc discharge in the proper environment goes through the negative resistance regime strange stuff happens. Usually, it is a combination of energy being produced and transmutations.

Thirdly, I've deeply considered everything we know about the QX/SK including the FIRST HAND ACCOUNT of Frank Acland who saw small balls of light floating in the plasma of a QX. From what we know about his system, it seems extremely likely that he is using the same negative resistance regime. Actually, he has confirmed it by admitting that he produces fireballs.

I also think that what BLP is doing is very close to the QX/SK.

From all of this, I feel that my estimate of what's happening in the QX/SK is at least somewhat close.

So why does he need an outlet? Unless it is all just a sham.

Yup. Rossi should close the loop or STFU.

Director, I am perpetually impressed by your intricate and detailed knowledge of things about which nothing is actually known and that probably don’t exist at all. It is truly a gift.

Leave him/her alone. He's just trying to out-Axil Axil!

• Said it before and I’ll say it again.

22 kw out of a 115 volt,16 amp, (1.84 kw) duplex outlet?

I know Adrian and Sam and 99% of ECW

believes this, but????????

Well if an eCat unit - fed only by a controller that was plugged into nothing more than a 1.84kW receptacle - was kicking out 22kW of heat, that would get my attention. Wouldn't it get yours?

• Well if an eCat unit - fed only by a controller that was plugged into nothing more than a 1.84kW receptacle - was kicking out 22kW of heat, that would get my attention. Wouldn't it get yours?

Only if I was allow to measure it with my instruments.

Not if it was only done by someone who was known to kick people out and call them snakes when they bring in a thermometer. IR gun, or meter or radiation counter.

• See also US patent 4595975 and Italian patent 1024274

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.