Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Rossi is preparing his crowd to stay tuned and believe why keeping his customer(s) secret, is key for his "success"... ;)

Looking at the red marked sentence it seems he wants to prevent local authorities from having a closer look (because there never was one at all? ^^)

Interesting to see again some common patterns ("rossenglish"...he seems to use KeithT avatar from time to time to ask himself some stuff he wants to explain to his followers like below, easy to google and search for at rossilivecat.com/all...

1. KeithT January 28, 2019 at 3:32 PM

Dear Andrea,

With regard to getting your early adopter customers to come forward and admit they are successfully using your technology, I suspect that very few if any would want to openly admit to this, I think they would see very little gain from the publicity, and far greater profit from keeping quiet.

Gain From publicising:

To be seen as an innovative company, a market leader and an early adopter.

Showing green credentials on having lowered carbon emissions.

Profit from NOT publicising and keeping secret for as long as possible:

Not tying up resources and time dealing with and fending off the news media.

Keep prices same, less costs, more profits for shareholders.

With less costs, ability to marginally undercut competition and control market prices.

If competition learns of the company adopting new tech, they may in turn adopt to compete back on a level field.

Workers / unions may demand wage rises if the company openly states it has more profits.

E-Cat technology may alarm workforce, neighbours or customers.

E-Cat technology may attract attention and scrutiny from local authorities.

Customers of the company may pressurise for discounts if they know there is room for manoeuvre.

Regards,

Keith Thomson.

2. Andrea Rossi January 28, 2019 at 8:36 PM

KeithT:

Thank you for your insight.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• No problema at all for the genius -- he is simply going to invent and implement a safer, hack proof internet over the weekend.

• I am sure you would buy and drive also a new car , that runs on -20% fuel costs, but no one except the guy who sold it to you knows how the engine works and when it will ran out of fuel but doesn’t‘ disclose anything? And there is nobody else you can ask nor download anything from the web, because all that is secret...?...

• If I can save 20 percent on my heating bill I sure would.

Here in the real world, if you want to save 20% on your fuel bill, you will buy a heat pump, or a newer model gas fired furnace, or you will improve insulation. Here is what no sane person would ever install or use, and what no corporation would think of installing, because it would violate many laws and regulations:

A nuclear reactor that works by unknown principles, that has never been tested or certified by anyone, that is remote controlled from another state, and that the inventor claims produces dangerous radiation and sometimes goes out of control. A reactor so large that even a conventional heater of that size is inherently dangerous. A reactor which any experienced HVAC engineer will see at a glance is engineered incorrectly in very dangerous ways, and does not include the required safety instrumentation and devices that have been mandated since steam engines were invented. Even if the Rossi gadgets are actually electric heaters, they are so badly made, and so dangerous, that a ~1 kW unit almost exploded in a way that would have severely injured or killed people. The larger one that supposedly generated 1 MW was actually no more than a 20 kW heater, but it was still very dangerous, and if it had actually been a 1 MW heater it would have killed everyone in the building within minutes.

• If this is Rossi speaking, it means that he is willing to put the protection of the IP before making sure the technology is mass produced so that it can benefit humanity.

• Here in the real world, if you want to save 20% on your fuel bill, you will buy a heat pump, or a newer model gas fired furnace, or you will improve insulation. Here is what no sane person would ever install or use, and what no corporation would think of installing, because it would violate many laws and regulations:

A nuclear reactor that works by unknown principles, that has never been tested or certified by anyone, that is remote controlled from another state, and that the inventor claims produces dangerous radiation and sometimes goes out of control. A reactor so large that even a conventional heater of that size is inherently dangerous. A reactor which any experienced HVAC engineer will see at a glance is engineered incorrectly in very dangerous ways, and does not include the required safety instrumentation and devices that have been mandated since steam engines were invented. Even if the Rossi gadgets are actually electric heaters, they are so badly made, and so dangerous, that a ~1 kW unit almost exploded in a way that would have severely injured or killed people. The larger one that supposedly generated 1 MW was actually no more than a 20 kW heater, but it was still very dangerous, and if it had actually been a 1 MW heater it would have killed everyone in the building within minutes.

This is not a high pressure system. Even if the reactor tube did fail, it would crack, the gas would leak out, and everyone around would be okay. Even the lithium would quickly cool and become a solid. You are tremendously overstating the safety risks. I would say this technology is no more dangerous than a high powered thyratron. Yes, they can destroy themselves sometimes. But a small amount of shielding will prevent any shrapnel from hurting anyone.

• This is not a high pressure system. Even if the reactor tube did fail, it would crack, the gas would leak out, and everyone around would be okay.

This is a discussion of the Doral system. It did not have a pressure relief valve, a pressure gauge, a proper flow meter, or other instruments that have been mandated for every boiler since 1810. Even if it were only an electric heater, it would be extremely dangerous. 20 kW of hot water is enough to kill someone or produce severe injuries. Experts who looked at the photos of the reactor, and the configuration, told me that it was extremely dangerous.

Needless to say, if it really was a nuclear reactor as Rossi claimed, and it really did hurt him -- again, the way he himself claimed! -- then it is extremely dangerous.

Even the lithium would quickly cool and become a solid. You are tremendously overstating the safety risks.

On the contrary, I have hardly begun listing all the problems that experts pointed out. And if it really is what Rossi claims, and it really did hurt him, then no one can possibly measure or overstate the safety risis. They are completely unknown. There has not been a single test to determine what they might be. If Rossi is telling the truth than for all anyone knows the thing might go out of control and explode with enough force to level a city block while it irradiates thousands of people. A conventional megawatt-scale boiler explosion can destroy a large building. That is a boiler equipped with all of the safety features and instruments the law demands. See:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If I can save 20 percent on my heating bill I sure would.

Me too. And just think, if the E-Cat boiler was yours to own and run directly (rather than leasing energy from Leonardo) it would be more like over a 95 percent savings on the heating bill. Yes please.

But this is assuming the blessed thing works as advertised.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.