Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• There we come to another thing- the issue of patents intended to mislead. Don't tell me it never happens, because misdirection is a basic business tool.

I have heard they are used for that purpose. But I have also heard that if the Patent Office rules you are using a patent for that purpose, it will be revoked. So this is a risky strategy. There are less risky ways to mislead the competition. Misleading customers, by any method, violates various civil and criminal laws.

• Then does that mean McDonalds is going out of business soon? They mislead me every day because the sandwiches in their photos look far better than what I'm served.

• Nothing can stop Rossi selling his heat at -20...50%. He nor any of his satisfied customers doesn't need to care about anything else. Steam doesn't need any electrical, nuclear nor any other certification, insurance covery nor approval from anybody. Only the market will decide and soon all babblers will face the truth and have to accept that there is now finally his masterpiece....

• Any questions? This was clearly predicted here long ago...but Rossi acolytes are now sure , this is the only way Rossi can go. He is making it clear to his mini me... he would love to disclose their identity but the bad customers deny and want an NDA.. 😆

1. Michel February 5, 2019 at 1:44 PM

Dear Dr Rossi,

It seems that all your customers will be subject to a non-disclosure clause, like the current client of whom we know nothing.

How is this compatible with a rapid diffusion of the reactor to the market?

Regards,

Michel

2. Andrea Rossi February 5, 2019 at 1:50 PM

Michel:

It is, because our Clients like not to be harassed, at least for the time being. Otherwise they would not ask for an NDA.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Edit: SOT was a bit faster... :)

• Can't see the problem here - all LENR devices/reactors /electrolyzers require an energy input to initiate the 'proposed' nuclear reaction - OK SOMETIMES once the reaction has been initiated the input energy can be turned off and 'heat after death' occurs releasing energy for a period without any energy input - but to say we start initiating a nuclear reaction without any input at all just mixing the reactants together and letting it sit-has that ever been observed? And then if indeed it has, how reliable or repeatable is the claim? I'm just trying to achieve some kind of overview from the published data what levels of energy production are possible with this technology and barring obviously exaggerated claims the figure in the range 1.2 to 2.2 for energy out/energy in (measured over the whole experiment from start to finish) is about all that can be expected. Whether the reactor is insulated or not is irrelevant.

It is very strange that input energy (mostly thermal) should be so closely related across difference experiments to output energy. If a reaction is initiated, catalysed, etc, then you'd expect a wide variation in ratios and no obvious limit, Where what is needed is e-m field or temperature, the dependence of either (particularly temperature) on input energy is very loose and can be varies almost arbitrarily by engineering changes.

That It seems a struggle to get COP away from a close to 1 ceiling is surprising if this idea (initiated nuclear reaction) is true.

• Same bovine excrement as Rossi pushed out in 2011. One thing the Rossi crowd is good at: recycling garbage. And apparently that sh*t still smells sweet to the Acland and Lewan crowd. Levi, on the other hand, far as is known, has been very quiet as have the "Swedish scientists" who originally tried to reproduce Rossi's hot cat claims.

But, hey!!! Why are you so surprised? And why so agitated? Just a couple of minutes ago you wrote in another thread that it was actually your prefered strategy to harass (more or less) everyone connected to Rossi!!! So in my opinion you're successfull! Aren't you happy?

But, hey!!! Why are you so surprised? And why so agitated? Just a couple of minutes ago you wrote in another thread that it was actually your prefered strategy to harass (more or less) everyone connected to Rossi!!! So in my opinion you're successfull! Aren't you happy?

It isn't terribly likely to happen but I'd be happy if Rossi were back in prison again, where he belongs. Your point was?

• It isn't terribly likely to happen but I'd be happy if Rossi were back in prison again, where he belongs. Your point was?

Perhaps jtomas is correctly noting that Rossi's reputation and future income rests more on his blog presence than any engineering reality, so that internet criticism here is actually relevant? We know for sure he thinks it worth answering points made here, whereas the engineering output is both unprofessional and stunningly unconvincing.

• Perhaps jtomas is correctly noting that Rossi's reputation and future income rests more on his blog presence than any engineering reality, so that internet criticism here is actually relevant? We know for sure he thinks it worth answering points made here, whereas the engineering output is both unprofessional and stunningly unconvincing.

Of course. It's obvious You believe that to be the case. Otherwise you would never spend all that time around here bashing him.

• Of course. It's obvious You believe that to be the case. Otherwise you would never spend all that time around here bashing him.

I try quite hard to comment on actions rather than personality - so "bashing" if you consider that as what I have done - would apply to criticism of his modus operandi as evidenced over the 7 years I've been following this fascinating story? If you look at my posts here I point out factually indisputable egregious technical issues, repeated so many times as to constitute a pattern. That is fact not speculation. What about you: you seem from your one-liners to be critiquing those who critique the RossiSays line?

Rossi's personality is fascinating and one of the compelling aspects of this psychodrama, why many of us hang around this story. But that is less important than the technical stuff.

• I try quite hard to comment on actions rather than personality - so "bashing" if you consider that as what I have done - would apply to criticism of his modus operandi as evidenced over the 7 years I've been following this fascinating story? If you look at my posts here I point out factually indisputable egregious technical issues, repeated so many times as to constitute a pattern. That is fact not speculation. What about you: you seem from your one-liners to be critiquing those who critique the RossiSays line?

Rossi's personality is fascinating and one of the compelling aspects of this psychodrama, why many of us hang around this story. But that is less important than the technical stuff.

I guess you know better than I the reasons for your actions (I can only speculate). I can see that you try hard to paint your speculation as "technical issues" and "facts" even though you obviously have no idea about them since you are still sitting in the armchair far far away... You are probably becoming delusional; deceiving yourself into believing that the patterns you see are facts.

• I guess you know better than I the reasons for your actions (I can only speculate). I can see that you try hard to paint your speculation as "technical issues" and "facts" even though you obviously have no idea about them since you are still sitting in the armchair far far away... You are probably becoming delusional; deceiving yourself into believing that the patterns you see are facts.

Perhaps you could educate yourself more by reading the court documents and Rossi's own contradictory comments rather than the baseless assertions and veiled insults?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.