Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• The amount of Rossi (reborn) minions, sockpuppets, Citizen of Planet Rossi, I'm a believer guys

here on LF after the Freaky Skat Show will always be higher than the number of Leonardo Customer's.

They are real, the E-Cat's (as Rossi claims) are not.

Their babbling won't make the Skat's any realer.

Just my two cents.

• I can't tell if this is a parody or serious

A little bit of both I guess, trying to make a point, which is to move focus to the bigger picture.

lets say I have a large greenhouse today heated with gas, then I invite my friend Andrea to tinker a bit in it (nothing special, just a blue box and som left overs he found in his basement - and it produces 20kW) Does that change anything? He could just as well be making a camp fire, which I suppose is ok, even though more inefficient and smoky.

Key here is availability. Regulations and taxes works because of the constraints on fuel; gas, oil, coal, electricity from the grid, etc. Still you can usually burn your own wood without to much interference from authorities. The same will be the case with "the new fire" if it is as economically attractive and easy/cheap to produce as it looks.

*IF* Rossi can build it on his own with cheap hardware then others will be able to as well in a not too distant future, and the 20kW cores will pretty quick be as cheap as AA batteries. It is so disruptive that people will not care if Rossi got sick after spending a year inside a reactor. Regulations and taxes on energy will no longer be a working business model for governments.

• A golden future for this kind of tinkering around with non-labeled, nuclear devices nobody cares about, with a prominent neutron detector on top for Planet Rossi...a distant world, far away from our dayly strictly regulated world... sigh. Must be a ir-real paradise...

• A golden future for this kind of tinkering around with non-labeled, nuclear devices nobody cares about, with a prominent neutron detector on top for Planet Rossi...a distant world, far away from our dayly strictly regulated world... sigh. Must be a ir-real paradise...

Unfortunately not. People will still be people.

• Official Post

But since you are plugged in to the LENR world, does this mean that you have heard of serious people who planning to visit to see the SK?.....

As a related question ... do you know of any technical person who has worked with Rossi on building the SK? He keeps talking about his "team" and I wonder of you know any who have been working on the SK project.

I know nothing about the current workforce at all. As for serious visitors, I do I know from personal experience that when the world gets to know you are working on this topic you get plenty of enquiries from serious players in the business and finance world. Without any major media exposure - they must read LENR-forum!

• To address the hypothetical - *if* any of Rossi's devices had ever worked he would by now be a billionaire and/or a candidate for a Nobel Prize, making time magazine cover -

Instead of a peddler of internet vapourware and weird videos about puppets whose only talent is the ability to spin stories that attract internet adherents

To address the "is it Ok for my friend Andrea to tinker and make my boiler more efficient":

(1) If he is not a qualified engineer (he is not) that would would rightly be illegal - the tinkering could easily make it unsafe. That is just for *any* traditional steam-based boiler.

(2) If he uses unknown materials then that is illegal - because e.g. asbestos would be an issue. Regulation etc stops this sort of thing. Friend Andrea, unqualified and unregulated, giving a verbal assurance does not.

(3) If anyone finds out this is a working nuclear (or - god forbid - other unknown high density energy source) device there will immediately be concerns for safety - e.g. might it explode - which friend andrea will by definition not be in any position to refute. His saying - well I've made lots of them - I don't understand how they work - but none have exploded yet - will not cut it.

It is only a few internet people here with stars in their eyes and a lack of reflective ability who think that (a) a miracle new not understood ultra-high energy density power source exists and (b) there is no danger of a catastrophic explosion.

By definition (a) => not (b)

• They are real, the E-Cat's (as Rossi claims) are not.

Their babbling won't make the Skat's any realer.

Bang, the SK is the realest of ecat's yet, It won't get any realerer until the next version that will be so much more industrialized.

You just must be one of those socioskeptipaths who are all out bring down the savior of the world, Dr. Engr. Rossi, PhD

• We have to realize Rossi will never be able to sell his products openly because they will be immediately be copied by the rabid competition which is waiting breathlessly to copy Rossi. So what is Rossi to do? Sell heat of course. They can't copy heat! Rossi showed them!

• Bang, the SK is the realest of ecat's yet, It won't get any realerer until the next version that will be so much more industrialized.

You just must be one of those socioskeptipaths who are all out bring down the savior of the world, Dr. Engr. Rossi, PhD

He,he,he, :)

Previously on JONP:

".. working on the E-Cat SK update, will have 100kW, named E-Cat SF ...

I owe Sergio sooo much."

• Who said boiler and steam? You're making stuff up... I was only heating my greenhouse - hot air/water is just fine.

I dont believe you need to be a qualified engineer to run a fan/pump. Or? (the system is hardly bigger than those i normal houses - and we're talking business installation here, not public)

Obviously there were no illegal meterials involved like asbestos uranium or whatever. A blue box, some nickel and small amounts of lithium...

And how will you determine what cuts it or not. If it's my greenhouse I guess thats my responsibility?

I'll ignore the rest of your nonsense comments... Your general opinion is known ad nauseum.

• The appearance of several brand-new Rossiphiles since the glorious Kookla Fran and Ollie demo invites the following questions: are they veteran Rossi delusionals who are trying to demonstrate the widespread and growing support for their hero by adopting a new screen name? Or are they brand-new delusionals who have only become convinced of the glory of the e-cat by the latest video? If it is the latter, medical science would love to get their hands on these amazing specimens.

• The appearance of several brand-new Rossiphiles since the glorious Kookla Fran and Ollie demo invites the following questions: are they veteran Rossi delusionals who are trying to demonstrate the widespread and growing support for their hero by adopting a new screen name? Or are they brand-new delusionals who have only become convinced of the glory of the e-cat by the latest video? If it is the latter, medical science would love to get their hands on these amazing specimens.

Too many words I have to put into the Google translator and Google refuses to translate them or interpretes them really bad.

"Minion" should be just engough...

Shane D.

I know, this can lead really fast to Playground or Clearance

But, you know, the Macallan factor :)

Maybe its just the 10% factor.

When something is so clear that everyone agrees, 10% of the population will reckon this is group think and adopt the opposite stance on general principles that have nothing to do with the merit of the group-held view?

• I was only heating my greenhouse - hot air/water is just fine.

Air or water would not make it any safer. The heat source is the danger. It makes no difference what fluid you heat. Many houses are destroyed by gas fired space heaters and water heaters going out of control, with gas overpressure. Excess hot air and hot water is not what causes the damage. See:

Natural gas pressure was 12 times normal level before Massachusetts explosions

https://www.usatoday.com/story…rren-columbia/1345591002/

(It is true that high pressure steam boilers are more dangerous than hot water boilers because the fluid itself is dangerous, but if the Rossi device is real, the biggest safety problem will be that no one knows what the heat source is whether it is controlled.)

• You said "If you are a real business man you do not worry about being embarrassed." Then why the hell does Rossi, AA, etc. make such a huge deal about keeping the name of the customer secret? And if it is truly the huge corporation that Rossi claims, then they have a PR department, and lawyers, used to handling exposures such as this.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.