Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

1. Italo R. February 12, 2019 at 2:13 PM

Dear Dr. Rossi,

You wrote “YES !”

There’s something big in the air, apparently.

Kind Regards,

Italo R.

2. Translate Andrea Rossi February 12, 2019 at 4:06 PM

Italo R.:

YES !

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. JPR February 12, 2019 at 10:58 AM

Did some global company contact you after the January 31st presentation?

JPR

4. Translate Andrea Rossi February 12, 2019 at 12:57 PM

JPR:

YES !

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• “Yes” what?

He ordered pastafagiola for lunch?

• T

sam, it seems Rossi is now also able to bend time and can answer questions before he was asked...? Or is he mixing up his different sock identities? Strange time stamps...

• I thought I'd return to ask if there is anyone willing to shed some light on one little topic........

At some point, (in the claims of the Rossi derived LENR), his reaction(s) produced/(es) the transmutation on Nickel into Copper.....partially....this is where I get my head stuck !

Simpy, in that, any reaction dependant on an excitational force, even though once initiated, rely on a finite amount of energy to sustain that reaction and will ultimately decay.

In a fuel/oxide mixture this process is complete and finite with calculable results, both net and product, (i.e., no loss).

To 'partially' transmute elements in any reaction, I'd cast that into oblivion immediatley, as by 'rule of thumb', reactions are complete.

If the energy imparted by such a reaction was sufficient to sustain that reaction.......the reaction would be finite and complete.

The premise exists obviously of whereby, the energy imparted to initaite the reaction was exactly just that, enough to initiate a reaction.

If the reaction had enough energy to self-sustain then that reaction would have been recreated the world over, by multitudes of physicists.

What are you all missing ?

Neurons ?

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit, a very persistent illusion....

• If the reaction had enough energy to self-sustain then that reaction would have been recreated the world over, by multitudes of physicists.

Whether or not Rossi's Ni to Cu transmutation is true,,

"multitudes of physicists" are not doing LENR..

Multitudes of transmutations have been observed under "low energy" conditions by the physicists and chemists doing LENR

example- Srinivasan et al.. BARC protium, deuterium to tritium.

https://www.google.com/url?q=h…Vaw1ZgQRCB6bdZB6pTJH4TOCW

Srinivasan is not short of neurons AFAIK

• N,

The nickel to copper transformation,

(in natural proportions mind you),

and it’s subsequent retraction when told it would be different is when I was convinced that Rossi was another Bernie Madoff.

And absolutely nothing in the following 8 years has done anything to change my mind.

• Official Post

Multitudes of transmutations have been observed under "low energy" conditions by the physicists and chemists doing LENR

example- Srinivasan et al.. BARC protium, deuterium to tritium.

https://www.google.com/url?q=h…Vaw1ZgQRCB6bdZB6pTJH4TOCW

Srinivasan is not short of neurons AFAIK

A little more recent: India back in the LENR game

• If he was blatantly adding Cu to the reactor mix to produce fraudulent results then he was also fiddling all the data in the present SK demo - maybe he found an old Deuterium lamp to put inside his SK this time rather than a Hg lamp? Who knows and what's more who cares?

• Please don't think I was inferring there ARE 'multitudes of physicists' engaged in researching LENR...., I was implying that, if there was any quantifiable, empirical evidence of their existence.....there WOULD be....lol... !

(I'll try and avoid commenting here on late Friday nights/early Saturday mornings)...lol... !

I was having a laugh at some of the comedy of A.R. noting the inclusion of spurious data in relation to an observed emission at a certain peak spectral wavelength thinking something along the lines of what Dr Richard added......

If he was blatantly adding Cu to the reactor mix to produce fraudulent results then he was also fiddling all the data in the present SK demo - maybe he found an old Deuterium lamp to put inside his SK this time rather than a Hg lamp? Who knows and what's more who cares?

Indeed....

Who cares ! ?

It's a laugh a minute though !

I wonder how long this is going to be perpetuated/strung out for ?

What IS A.R's end game ?

• It would make for a really good serialised comedy - could call it 'Rossi fakes it again' or 'LENR's Lament'! Come to think of it there hasn't been a good parody of a green energy scam recently, this could make an excellent Amazon Original serial - puppets and original video recordings included.

• Yes - so many incredible things have happened and much has been accomplished....the plot and the puppets show goes on. Just have a look over to JONP or ECW...

1. Frank Acland February 18, 2019 at 5:27 PM

Dear Andrea,

Since the event on Jan 31st, can you say which of the following you have done?

a) Responded to inquiries from potential customers.

b) Made agreements with new customers.

c) Built E-Cat SK plants for new customers.

d) Delivered new E-Cat SK plants to new customers.

e) Monitored E-Cat SK installations remotely.

Many thanks, and best wishes,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi February 18, 2019 at 6:43 PM

Frank Acland:

a) yes

b) on course

c) on course

d) on course

e) yes

After these 18 days from the presentation of January 31st I can say that momentous events happened that are strongly reinforcing our situation. This allows me to confirm that the presentation of http://www.ecatskdemo.com has been very successful and that our target has been fully reached in perfect equilibrium with our possibilities.

Thanks also to the magnificent work made by you and Thomas Florek. Before the presentation , if you remember, I told you both ” Acland at the piano, Florek at the guitar and concertina, Rossi at the drums: if the Ecat doesn’t work, we have a plan B”: it appears the plan B will not be necessary.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Acland at the piano, Florek at the guitar and concertina, Rossi at the drums ?

What should this mean ?

Neither did we see his ugly face during the "concert" nor any of the mentioned persons ...

the only thing was a flame-like plasma which was called "ballerina" all the time...why does'nt she as a name ?

BTW he forgot to mention "Mats Lewan" XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Part of this post removed as intentionally offensive . Alan

• If we ever need a new "Baghdad Bob," we know where to look.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.