Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• God - read the stuff on ECW! These people have fallen for Rossi's tricks hook line and sinker, they actually believe it all. So its good to have a way of counteracting his claims on this forum by those knowledgable in the art rather than what would be expected from mainstream sceptics.

• God - read the stuff on ECW! These people have fallen for Rossi's tricks hook line and sinker, they actually believe it all. So its good to have a way of counteracting his claims on this forum by those knowledgable in the art rather than what would be expected from mainstream sceptics.

Dr.

This, (counteracting claims), has no bearing on anyone anywhere. The few blithering idiots that still believe Andrea Rossi has developed an Energy Out > Energy In product will always believe it.

The people that, in the future, will be introduced to his Ecat will see it for exactly what it is, a scam.

Long after this conman is dead and gone with absolutely nothing being developed showing same, the “Rossi cult” will then believe it was some kind of government conspiracy.

• Since we exhuming Doral for a bit, I have been considering the volume of steam contained within the circuit, if 36000 L of water a day is being turned to steam and then recycled.

About 666.67 L of steam is made per second at atmospheric pressure.

That would fill about 38 m of 6 inch ID pipe.

But is that a good estimate of the theoretical steady state volume of steam?

In each successive second, all 666.67 L of steam are returned to liquid, to make room for the successive seconds’ volume of steam.

• Para - excellent line of thought with an interesting number to match. Imagine the decibel level associated with this steam creation / flow within that system. Deafening would have been an understatement.

Actually, I calculated the resonant frequency for the main steam pipe from the container to the JM black container. It was very low frequency (compared to human hearing range). 24 Hz if I recall correctly. The shorter pipes could be fairly noisy, however. Like where the steam came out of the BF boxes.

• Para - duly-noted. As in impossible fit on the space for that steam volume? Another question - could that stethoscope actually have been a pair of earplugs?

When I was working out the resonant frequency, I don't think I could work out the actual volume of the sounds. The main stream pipe would probably sound something like the background rumble of the Enterprise NCC 1701-D. The pipes heading into the steam header might be more musical, and no less loud than the big pipe. But how loud, in dB, I have no idea. I bet someone could figure it out.

• Hard to imagine that Rossi's 1MW plant did constantly turn 36000 kg water into steam, when you compare this with a common industrial steam cleaner, like this one:

http://hymachines.com/ProductShow-125.html see video here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That 30 kW machine has a water consumption rate of 48 kg/h only! Rossi's 1MW plant produced more than 30 times (!) more per hour...so really amazing where all this steam and heat did go at Doral...and probably without any noise...? :)

• Hard to imagine that Rossi's 1MW plant did constantly turn 36000 kg water into steam, when you compare this with a common industrial steam cleaner, like this one:

http://hymachines.com/ProductShow-125.html see video here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That 30 kW machine has a water consumption rate of 48 kg/h only! Rossi's 1MW plant produced more than 30 times (!) more per hour...so really amazing where all this steam and heat did go at Doral...and probably without any noise...? :)

Invisible heat exchanger?

• Apples? Oranges?

That's 250C steam at 10 bar. Vs [claimed] 104C at 1 bar.

And I suspect the noise is from the nozzle, not from an insulated pipe.

That blue pipe is at most 1 inch outer, maybe 1/2 inch inner diameter. Doral is guessed to be DN80 or 3 inch inner. 37:1 ratio on pipe size.

• Caution: some bad advice in the above video that to evaluate dryness of steam "touch steam by hand." This is extremely hazardous and can result in terrible burns.

I have seen carpet factory engineers run their hands through 25 to 75 kW steam, a stream large enough to cook a person in no time, like a shrimp. You wave your hand through the stream quickly the way you run your finger through a flame. If it stings and you find droplets of water on your skin, the steam is wet.

• I have seen carpet factory engineers run their hands through 25 to 75 kW steam, a stream large enough to cook a person in no time, like a shrimp. You wave your hand through the stream quickly the way you run your finger through a flame. If it stings and you find droplets of water on your skin, the steam is wet.

Dipping a (dry) finger into liquid nitrogen is similar. Harmless if done quickly enough; horrific if done slowly.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.