Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Unfortunately I couldn't find an answer to my questions...but you seem to agree that it is all simply Rossiwrites, don't you?

What would be your "coming out" day? I have learned that sam12, who seems to be one of the hardcore believers in RossiWrites, just decided to delay his decision on Rossi having nothing but warm air ( :) ) til the end of this year....

• This led

Counter-Plaintiffs to realize that there were only three possible conclusions: 1) Leonardo and
    Rossi’s claimed results, including the purported results from the Validation, were fabricated; 2)
    Leonardo and Rossi did not provide all of the E-Cat IP to Counter-Plaintiffs as was required
    under the License Agreement in exchange for the $10 million payment; or 3) both.

BTW, Case #3 is kinda hilarious. IH is criticizing Rossi for not providing all the FABRICATED E-Cat IP.

• Unfortunately I couldn't find an answer to my questions...but you seem to agree that it is all simply Rossiwrites, don't you?

What would be your "coming out" day? I have learned that sam12, who seems to be one of the hardcore believers in RossiWrites, just decided to delay his decision on Rossi having nothing but warm air ( :) ) til the end of this year....

And you didn't answer mine either. Please pick favorite motivational force ; envy, wrath, pride, greed or worse?

• That IS kind of funny! :D Come to think of it - it sure looks like the IH scumbags built there whole case the logical fallacy of #3 ... They intensely wanted to keep the IP, but at the same time they kept pushing the fraud argument in absurdum.

What they neglect is case #4: Rossi rigged the earth mover dinosaur in such a fashion that he was the only one who could operate it, Fred Flintstone style. That would mean that he transferred the dinosaur and it would even work for a day or 2 (long enough to Validate at $10M) but not much more than that, to the point that Rossi himself was part of the IP. I think I can see why they would drop that case in their legal maneuverings (basically it's part of case #3), because it makes them look particularly stupid.

• And you didn't answer mine either. Please pick favorite motivational force ; envy, wrath, pride, greed or worse?

Others: gullibility of self-claimed well educated (scientifically and psychologically) people, for whom all what Rossi does and write makes sense.

I was once a believer in Rossi, when I started to follow his activities back in the Lugano days, but I gave soon up, as others did. Rossi is about to dump his newly "indtroduced" product for a better and more efficient one already...so he isin a way consistent in what he does :)

I am sure you and I won't find out in our life time who his first SK customer from last November is, that started with a small portion of his required 40MW of steam. And also none of the many other customers who have ordered his new product, that is of course certified and approved, and being built now in robotic factories, and being installed by a huge sales and service team. It is amazing that you believe in such outlandish claims. That is another entertaining side of this whole story on Andrea Rossi, indeed.

• Others: gullibility of self-claimed well educated (scientifically and psychologically) people, for whom all what Rossi does and write makes sense.

Gullibility?

The Lugano test was run by a group of folks who had the chairman of the Swedish Skeptics Society armed with a Fraud Detection Kit. What exactly did they NOT do? There is evidence just by that alone, that they were ready for fraud. So how do you show that Rossi is a fraud and got it past these 7 skeptical Swedes in a black box test?

All ya gotta do is prove it. Or even less than proof, just show that it is the most likely possibility in an inductive fashion.

• Stepinpoop - Rossi managed to extract or redirect tens of millions of dollars intended to further LENR research for the planet, not the benefit of C grade Miami condo and legal markets. That included some of my funds - I paid for a front row seat and don't consider that personal.

Regarding Lugano, Rossi cut the control run off himself at something like 550C (its in the report), refused to allow the single TC to be used in data collection then had Levi insist on the the IR camera settings which is where the entire cluster ended up in the useless bucket. The Swedes went along with it for reasons that we may never know. When Rossi cut the control run, that ended the independence of the test.

• One last comment, that shows that folks read what they want to read:

I said I gave up in believing in Rossi.

And I am eagerly waiting for the day Rossi must to deliver to you and the world, or shut up for ever.

I hope, this is finally the phase, where the second thing happens...

• Just as assumed: for those who are already waiting for Rossi's next gadget and need to accept, that Rossi is not interested to produce and sell something (and make money), when he writes he is ready to do so. As expected he stays true to himself...and because there will be something new around the corner, of course the old product is not good and efficient anymore, and customers don't want to buy into the actual product, and want to wait...all very consistent, as mentioned a couple of times. What a pity for Frank Acland who never will see the product, which he assisted to present in his friends condo in Miami (instead in the real customer facility...).

https://e-catworld.com/2019/03…ct-electricty-production/

And since he is focusing on something new, he will (probably) give up on his HaaS, operated as "fly-by-wire" SK devices from his headquarter (still his condo, there is no other address for Leonardo company, but maybe steppenwolf and kevmole could help to shed a bit light on this, I am sure it would be in their own interest as well, or not? ).

The Lugano test was run by a group of folks who had the chairman of the Swedish Skeptics Society armed with a Fraud Detection Kit. What exactly did they NOT do? There is evidence just by that alone, that they were ready for fraud. So how do you show that Rossi is a fraud and got it past these 7 skeptical Swedes in a black box test

The debacles that caused IH to waste nearly $15 million to Rossi's condominium project started with Mats Lewan when he never noticed (anyway never objected to) that Rossi never did the same experiment twice, never allowed independent replication (even as a black box), and never employed blank and calibration runs. That was in 2011.

I don't know how exactly Rossi flummoxed Professor Essen but apparently, Essen and Kullander were not very good skeptics in that they also failed to insist on proper controls in the high temperature tests, as Dewey Weaver, who actually "donated" to Rossi's condos, described above. The other "Swedes" were not especially distinguished and made the same errors in addition to which they allowed Rossi to participate in the disassembly of the "reactor" which gave him the opportunity to place purchased 62Ni into the "ash."

I don't know what "Fraud Detection Kit" Essen supposedly used. Do you? Was it this one?

DSC_0039-E-Cat-Plumbers-Tools.JPG

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…-E-Cat-Plumbers-Tools.JPG

• maybe ..kevmole could help to shed a bit light on this, I am sure it would be in their own interest as well, or not?

Hey Zorude:

I haven't been insulting you jerks for a while now, because you jerks haven't been insulting me. So how about putting a sock in it? Don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'.

You obviously are too dense to notice that I basically stay out of Rossi's business dealings. He says himself "In Mercato Veritas". So, since there's nothing in mercato, there's nothing in veritas.

• Official Post

That was 18 months ago. I thought I got the information from LENR-Forum but the search engines don't help out much.

Here's some of the language from the countersuit. I didn't go through the whole thing.

I read the material you provided. Nothing new really that has not been discussed before. I have never seen it written outright that IH owned the IP, but the agreement makes it clear they had full use, and the lions share of control over it. As far as Rossi was concerned, in a practical sense they may as well have owned it. He admitted as much in his post settlement interview with Lewan, where he claimed his number one priority had been to "regain" his IP. But IH did not sue to "get the IP". No need to, as it was theirs already, but they did hand over their rights to it in the settlement.

As to what you referenced: In a nutshell, the first paragraph is IH honestly admitting to the court they were unsure whether Rossi had "pulled a Fred Flintstone (not turned over all the IP)" on them, had nothing and ripped them off at the Validation Test (Apr30 2013), and Doral, or both. Keep in mind, this was before all the facts became known about fake company, customer, and product. There were indications pointing to fraud, but they were not sure, so that paragraph should be read in that context.

They then went on to explain how he had violated certain stipulations of the IP agreement. Those who back Rossi, or just do not like IH for some reason, point out the hypocrisy of them claiming his actions "harmed" them by making their bought and paid for IP less valuable, while at the same time arguing the IP is does not work, therefore is worthless. Those who like to beat up on Rossi, see it as them covering all angles, at a point in time when the facts were unclear.

But IH did not sue to "get the IP". No need to, as it was theirs already, but they did hand over their rights to it in the settlement.

It's just a guess but maybe they wouldn't have done that had it been worth a few billion dollars as any working and practical LENR power reactor would be.

• Essen and Kullander were not very good skeptics

I don't know, but I feel it is somewhat predictable that you (and THH etc) keep telling us that everyone somewhat positive about LENR and Rossi are "not very good skeptics"... As if inferior anonymous trolls should somehow be better positioned to analyze the situation than those that are actually doing the job.... Wow! Is that stupid or what?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.