Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I'm not claiming the offer actually happened. That would mean having to believe Rossi. I'm saying that Rossi SAID the offer happened. That much has been accepted. So Rossi is in a position to take advantage of that fact, and so is IH. All IH has to do is say that according to Rossi's offer, they'd get refunded and they want to accept the offer. The judge can make life hard on whoever doesn't accept the offer.

So now that it is determined that Rossi did SAY he put forth the offer, please stop asking me to leverage on that fact.

So the source of this supposed Rossi offer seems to be Rossisays on Mats Impossible Invention blog, which in fact refers to the summer of 2015, many months before the lawsuit started.

And the rest of the conversation seems to have nothing to do with disappearing offers, or anyone noticing disappearing offers.

• What are you talking about Alan? We are the ones who sent $11.5M plus to Rossi and paid millions more of his bills. We had / have the money to have finished that deal but Rossi didn't perform. He didn't fulfill his side of the agreement and didn't get paid any more $$ as a result. He extracted tens of millions out of the only big funding system that supports CF research. Those resources now sit in FL as real estate investments earning the R'ster rental income.

Does that make you joyful Alan?

I'd like to warn everyone who is on Rossi's payroll - you will have liabilities if he takes deposits in your country then doesn't deliver.

• Official Post

I'd like to warn everyone who is on Rossi's payroll - you will have liabilities if he takes deposits in your country then doesn't deliver.

If they are victims of fraud, I do not see how they could have liabilities? Anyways, I think he made this SK customer thing up, so no reason to get angry. That is why he came up with this Electric Ecat...to distract his fans attention, so they stop asking about the customer. It seems to be working, but not as well as before. Many are onto his game now, and not falling for it.

• It is amazing how much effort and time goes into digging in all these old sayings and conversations years back in time....

If at all time should be better invested to find out what is the real deal now after the Jan 31st presentation, after the launch and marketing and sales campaign on ECW, e.g. who is Rossi's 40MW customer and global player/partner at the same time, where is his robotic factory, who he has hired (there has to be a huge team in manufacturing,, servicing, installation etc.), which agency he had approached for certification, how this certificate looks like, is there any local authorization to do businesses, report revenues, taxes and expenses, - usually stuff you could find, read, search for or download for serious companies that are registered and do business in the US.

What is the purpose of this “did Rossi make an offer for an IP buyback” dispute anyway?

Is it in order do claim that, after that fiasco they had with Rossi, IH still didn’t want to sell the “e-cat IP” back to Rossi because it would be so valuable?.

Hey, unless I am very much mistaken, in the settlement agreement IH returned the “e-cat IP” without any “money back”.

(Sorry for my ignorance about what meme the Rossi aposthels want to heat up again.

But since the time I have seen what infamous BS this Kevmo guy spreads on the internet - I am talking about his hatred posts like this one - I don’t read his drivel anymore. )

• Official Post

How would Rossi's co-conspirators be victims of fraud Shane.

Country dependent, some of Rossi co-conspirators will be trouble if he commits a big fraud by taking deposits then not delivering.

Will see what he has the nerve to try.

I misunderstood. I thought you meant a customer who takes a deposit will be in trouble. You threw me off when you said "anyone on his payroll". As far as I know, no-one is on his payroll, or that would have been publicl registered somewhere (but is not), as Zorud has mentioned a few times...so I assumed you were talking about a customer.

If he truly is selling the SK's heat, and he "does not deliver", then yes, he has to have "co-conspirators" involved who should be held accountable. That is, if he is not his own customer...as he was at Doral.

BTW: He does have the "nerve to try", as you well know. If he does, then we shall see if he has something real this time. If not, with so many eyes watching his every move, he will be held to account. He knows that I suspect. My guess, is that he is financially comfortable, and is only carrying on with the charade because of the ego factor.

• It would be a new departure if Rossi took deposits from end-user customers. In the past, he has only defrauded and conned developers, university professors, book and article authors, and of course, investors and distributors. He doesn't seem to have ever had a single end-user or delivered a single product intended for an end-user. Why in the world would he start now?

• Official Post

What is the purpose of this “did Rossi make an offer for an IP buyback” dispute anyway?

Good question. Maybe kevmo can answer that?

As to his "hate post" you linked to...we just can not go down the path where comments made elsewhere, are actionable here. If we open up that door, we may lose half our members input. In most cases, for no reason other than a person felt it objectionable, and that is often in the eye of the beholder.

We are a Rossi tabloid...ahem, I mean science blog, first and foremost. No politics allowed from the outside, along with the internal stuff.

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Surprisingly, the comments section was disabled. Siffer and Fred Z were having a very contentious exchange, but nothing that came close to what I have read on other videos.

Must have been a complaint filed?

• As far as I know, no-one is on his payroll, or that would have been publicl registered somewhere (but is not), as Zorud has mentioned a few times...

As a private U.S.-based company, there would be no public register about who is on Leonardo's payroll. Private companies in the U.S. need not share any information with the public.

• Just trying to get this subject sorted out.

I do not have confidence that this is your intention. You led off this discussion by saying that you basically have a humpty dumpty approach to clarity, that you were going to follow Huey Louie Dewey's approach to the word "real" when it came to the offer, etc.

• So the source of this supposed Rossi offer seems to be Rossisays on Mats Impossible Invention blog,

***No, the source was Rossi's blog and it was agreed by both sides that we saw it on his blog. Then Rossi yanked it because there was better stuff for him on the table. The stuff you're seeing on Mats' blog is just reinforcement that an offer really was made, but that won't deter you from twisting things around.

which in fact refers to the summer of 2015, many months before the lawsuit started.

And the rest of the conversation seems to have nothing to do with disappearing offers, or anyone noticing disappearing offers.

***You keep looking for stuff where you wish it took place rather than where we actually had the conversation, right here on LENR-Forum. You're basically professional at obfuscating.

• I'd like to warn everyone who is on Rossi's payroll - you will have liabilities if he takes deposits in your country then doesn't deliver.

After looking through the old thread, there was a post from Eric Walker that said you threatened everyone on the thread with lawsuits. Is this yet another attempt at shutting down discussion of the issue? Why did you do it the first time around?

I thought about it for a while and came up with a realistic solution. You admit that you worked for IH at the time, and it even appears that you continue to work for IH. So it is easy to see that IH would expect you to keep an eye on the Rossi blogosphere and goings on here on LENR forum, etc. But this offer from Rossi escaped your notice, and it is a big deal. A YUGE deal. It would have saved IH $4 or $5Million, and you MISSED It. By not reporting back this development until it was too late for them to make hay out of it, you royally screwed the pooch. In light of that perspective, your actions now make a lot of sense to me.

• Thanks for the doxing. Maybe congress can pass a resolution "condemning" what I wrote, that is, if the context is "accurate".

• Good question. Maybe kevmo can answer that?

Just look upthread.

Edit:

Here's some links for the lazy among us.

Also note that it's possible that Dewey really, really screwed up bad for his employer and caused them several million dollars worth of losses by MISSING this offer on the JONP blog. HIs actions since then certainly seem consistent with that perspective.

• Well, my my! There was an offer made by an IH investor/employee/deep insider -- Dewey Denier Himself !!!!!

Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

Quote Dewey Weaver

Argon - Thanks for the effort. It's very simple. Rossi can have peace by buying back the IH license and the IH 1MW unit for $11.5M along with standard terms for when parties end agreements. He has a limited window of opportunity to move. There is only truth and zero testosterone in the prospect of treble damages. In the interim, IH is proceeding with it's gameplan.

That stuff didn't make sense until I realized it appears to be within Dewey's bailiwick to report any offers or acceptance of offers on the blog. He MISSED it, and caused several million dollars of loss to his employer, so his job would understandably be on the chopping block.

• Oh .. I see someone Para caught it.

Edit : I'm not claiming this was a formal offer. But from an insider it's a clear statement that an offer would be considered favorably.

And that if Dewey missed it, causing several million dollars loss to his employer, , well.... he'd really be in trouble with his employer , wouldn't he? And his actions here all of a sudden start making a lot of sense in that light.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.