Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• You have to admit, he has unified the forum in a way no one else has. You are welcome.

Yup. I'm a unifier. Like the scene from the movie "Farewell to the King" with Nick Nolte. "He's not from here, he is a stranger to you". "Yes, as strange as salt to rice. But what is life without a little salt?"

• I ended up thinking that the entire exploration of settlement with Argon was faked to set-up for the R'ster to deliver his "they can't sell what they don't own" diatribe. Classic Planet Rossi.

And I ended up thinking that if Dewey missed the offer, causing several million dollars loss to his employer, , well.... he'd really be in trouble with his employer , wouldn't he? And his actions here all of a sudden start making a lot of sense in that light.

• I can assure everyone that IH would have released Rossi if a credible repayment offer would have been put on the table and closed.

The entire episode was a play to his audience as part of his build up to litigation - it is what he does best. He knew he was going to litigate as part of his escape

plan well before he pulled the trigger 1 day after the "payment" date.

Think about that as well. Who in their honest right mind initiates a US Feder

That is a fascinating assurance, because you are so intimately involved in the Rossi blogosphere and it appears to be within your bailiwick to keep an eye on it. So ... if you MISSED an offer of compromise when it appeared on the JONP, that would make you look pretty damned stupid, wouldn't it? And your actions from that point onward would suddenly make sense. Your JOB was on the line! Make sure you threaten and insult that guy who's making such a big deal about it on that LENR-Forum blog, that's for sure. And just to make sure that you get plenty of posts removed, threaten the forum and its owners and the participants with lawsuits. Yup, now it is all being explained. Thank you for giving us that "assurance".

• No, KM ... I'm sure IH knew what Dewey was doing here.

Summary :

Mar 16, 2016 -- Lewan (who I trust) reports that Rossi said :

-- During summer 2015, IH offered Rossi to back out from the test and cancel it, with a significant sum of money as compensation. Rossi’s counter offer was to give back the already paid 11.5M and cancel the license agreement, but IH didn’t accept.

(This is one item on a long list of items related to the Doral trial ... nearly all of which did indeed come out in/around the trial.

June 21 2016 --

Argon says (here) :

- if such possible attempts have lead nowhere and parties end up to court and if Rossis technology (E-Cat or Quark) really works, would IH be open to negotiations on selling license back to Rossi for reassigning to new partner he likes. Just to enable technology widespread distribution and 'save the planet'? (price is own matter of course).

and on JoNP

Can you in any conditions think of discussing with IH about solving your dispute by negotiations before it goes to court?

Rossi:

I am not happy to make a war, but I am ready to make a war if I have to.

To make a war it takes two parties, as well as to make a peace it takes two parties.

June 22 : Dewey says to Argon -- trying to open a negotiation channel through Argon

Argon - Is it possible for you to contact me via email for a private discussion?

We'll take an additional security step should you choose to make contact.

(He wouldn't have done this without IH's permission)

Jun 23 : Argon says he'll only talk in the open, and wont try anything privately:

Dewey, I prefer not to do personal contacts at this point and I try my best to give reason here.

Jun 23 : Dewey

Okay Argon - get Rossi to send a letter to Tom Darden offering to buy back his license and the 1MW unit. $11.5M plus reasonable contract separation terms, mutual indemnifications and confidentiality agreements. He'll need to move quickly as the bombers are fueled and ready.

Jun 23 : Dewey repeats the proposal :

Argon - Thanks for the effort. It's very simple. Rossi can have peace by buying back the IH license and the IH 1MW unit for $11.5M along with standard terms for when parties end agreements. He has a limited window of opportunity to move. There is only truth and zero testosterone in the prospect of treble damages. In the interim, IH is proceeding with it's gameplan.

(Argon says that's all he can do)

Jun 23 : Rossi says on JoNP

Andrea Rossi

June 23, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Ruby Shale:

As usually, the guys of Industrial Heat are ready to sell what they do not own: now they are offering us to buy back our license, the license that they do not have anymore ( see the press release made few weeks ago from our Attorney John Annesser). I wonder if they will try to sell the Colosseum of Rome as well.

IH has no more any license related to out IP and whomever is interested to us in North America, Central America, South America, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and Emirates must contact exclusively:

http://www.leonardocorporation.com

[email protected]

I have received other comments asking me what I think of the proposal made today by IH and this comments answers to all the others. I will not comment further issues to be discussed in Court.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

(Given the context, AR seems to be responding to the Argon/Dewey posts)

So, no : IH and Rossi seem to have both been fully informed about this.

UNLESS, of course, IH approached Rossi again along similar lines, but I doubt it)

• The Rossians will continue to try and rewrite history and they should know that they will not be able to get away with that. They are one committed crew though.

Was Argon one of those amazing people who always seemed to know the "inside scoop" on Planet Rossi? It was clear what was needed for any settlement to be possible. Rossi was stirring or lurking in the cauldron and struck with precision claiming that you can't sell what you do not own. Brilliant once again!

Rossi is paying people to support his cause - that has always been the case. The price of selling one's soul to support evil is sadly and surprisingly cheap in the grand scheme of things. If Rossi defrauds companies / consumers (again) then governments, not civilians, are waiting for him / them. He has lived through that before. In fact, there is a 2018 Italian report to the President on the state of affairs for the country and guess who gets his own paragraph for a $100M euro toxic clean-up bill that still needs funding?

But what if Dewey MISSED it? Rossi posts up an offer on his blog, some people here

see it, and it just gets ignored. So Rossi moves on to other strategies, like actually bringing Penon back here to the USA to testify, that kinda thing.

But then Rossi realizes that maybe he has some real leverage on this case, the judge starts calling him "Dr. Rossi" in front of the jury, and the jury looks like a bunch of Floridolts who will tune out the important stuff that shows he's a Flintstone or maybe even a con man but they might just sympathize with him and "if the glove don't fit they must acquit".

So Rossi erases the earlier offer, posts up a fake sock puppet account commentary, and basically sends raspberries to IH. And at that point, Dewey is frantically trying to draw out Rossi's offer again, to no avail.

It's all rather complicated, but the facts are starting to sift.

• Rossi is paying people to support his cause - that has always been the case.

He is? Well, then, where's my paycheck? You sure mistreat me like one of those Rossiphiles, even though I posted a fantastic way to push Rossi around like a ragdoll. It was a mystery then, at the time, why IH didn't accept the offer of compromise. But the mystery is going away. It's because YOU SCREWED UP. You didn't catch it. During that time you were kicked off ECW, so perhaps you missed some important stuff, like Rossi's offer.

Can you please contact Team Rossi and ask them to start paying me? Of course, I would prefer a demo of the technology,and I will be bringing my own tools after huddling with Jed about what to look for.

Summary :

Mar 16, 2016 -- Lewan (who I trust) reports that Rossi said :

-- During summer 2015, IH offered Rossi to back out from the test and cancel it, with a significant sum of money as compensation. Rossi’s counter offer was to give back the already paid 11.5M and cancel the license agreement, but IH didn’t accept.

in the interests of fair reporting:

This could (from my POV) be true or not.

As I understand it IH were slow to disbelieve Rossi devices might possibly work, even given the clear evidence from their own tests that they worked only under Rossi's false positive inducing test methodology (Lugano-derived). So IH would likely adopt the Shane "His stuff does not work but there is no smoke without fire - the IP might be worth something" view.

However I'd like to check Alan's statement here. While I'd agree Mats would not lie, and is in that sense reliable, his judgement has proven bad on these matters. Specifically Mats has accepted what Levi has said over overwhelming and clear better scientific evidence. (And should KevMo do a distraction act on this - I'd suggest he start up a thread on this site where Paradigmnoia, I, and others could explain exactly what that Lugano false positive was, from the band vs total emissivity stuff onwards). Paradigmnoia has some nice new replicable experimental evidence supporting the theory, I believe).

I'm wondering whether Mats statement here is based on what Rossi said (a twisted Rossiphilic version of the truth no doubt) with fragmentary corroboratory evidence, or whether it is based from certain and clear personal knowledge?

I'm further wondering whether Alan's trust of Mats on this point would include trustin Mats' judgement of which Rossisays are likely true - because that is something I would not trust at all, for obvious reasons.

• Of course Tork thinks that business transacts in the blogosphere. That is the currency of Planet Rossi.

He also thinks that he can protect his investment by doing battle in the fray as a Rossian spear tip. Fortunately yet sadly, his unfortunate / failed logic has rendered him broken while he has single-handedly reduced his voice to a raspy annoying whisper that many folks choose not to hear. The truth detectors have to stay on his tail but that is a price worth paying as his overlord spins into the vortex of rusted-out doom.

• Of course Tork thinks that business transacts in the blogosphere. That is the currency of Planet Rossi.

***Well, why does the Huey Louei Dewey Loozer start off with "Tork"? To Tork off his opponent! Start the whole thing off with an insult. What an incredible Adam Henry. Checking my own belief system, yes I do think it's true that a guy who went to so much trouble generating the JONP and putting up sock puppets would ... well... yes, he would at least ATTEMPT to conduct business in the blogosphere. Rossi is kind of bizarre in that way. But keep in mind that I developed this whole approach as a way to generate a dig AGAINST Rossi, that if IH had been aware of the offer they could have gone to the judge to accept it and cause all kinds of headaches for Rossi's legal case. How in the hell is that something that comes from "Planet Rossi"? It isn't. But looking at this loozer Hewey Looie Dewey, his behavior is very well described as someone who self-admittedly works for Industrial Heat and keeps an eye on the Rossi blogosphere (gee, why would he be doing that if "business does not transact in the blogosphere"????) and who royally screwed up by missing the post on JONP that would have unravelled this big conundrum for IH and saved them millions of dollars. You'd think that someone working at IH would see the angle and be GRATEFUL for the heads up, but instead he has doubled down on Adam Henry-ness and threatened to sue the lot of us. What a tremendous jerk.

He also thinks that he can protect his investment

***What a strange Adam Henry this guy is, trying to tell all of us what I think. He's attempting mind reading, a classic fallacy. He kinda sorta got the first attempt correct, but he's so far off on this second attempt that it begs the question of where this sorry loozer is coming from.

by doing battle in the fray as a Rossian spear tip.

***Fascinating. So Rossian spear tips come up with battle plans that include ways of tossing Rossi around like a rag doll. Hmmmmmm..... Something doesn't add up. Yup, it's Hewey Dewey Lewey's LOGIC.

Fortunately yet sadly, his unfortunate / failed logic

***Just a side note... Dewey, please take a writing class.

has rendered him broken while he has single-handedly reduced his voice

***Single handedly reduced my own voice... hmmmm.... something about this rattles around as ridiculous or just simply obvious or contradictory or.... I just can't put my single-handed finger on what it is.....

to a raspy annoying whisper that many folks choose not to hear.

***But... even IO above has given Kudos for Kevmo to Shane for letting me stick around. Haven't you heard? I'm a UNIFIER. How does a person become a unifier if everyone is ignoring him? Hmmmmm?

The truth detectors have to stay on his tail but that is a price worth paying

***Oh, THERE it is. That "blessed assurance" that we all need from Dewey Dumbdrop. I was starting to think he'd forgotten how the troups need a pep talk. He can go back to his employer -- he ADMITS that he works for Industrial Heat -- and tell them that the IH-folks are all well motivated and working hard as truth detectors and are ready to sue everyone in sight who talks about this thing that could have saved them millions of dollars. Insert hand waving gesture here so his employers won't notice what's going on behind the curtain.

as his overlord

***Oh hey, it looks like Dewsy Dumbdrop really did take that writing class. Let's just do a simple check of the air in the tires, shall we? Dewser here ADMITS he works for IH. I KNOW that I don't get a dime from Rossi, though there are times I wish I did. Simple, straightforward, self-admitted, inductive-touchpoint, Occham's-Razor-Obeying facts on the ground. And it's getting more fun by the minute, because I'm realizing that with one phone call to Industrial Heat, I might just be able to put a sock in Dewey's operation here and get his azz fired. Hmmmmm... That's actually kinda fun to think about.

spins into the vortex of rusted-out doom.

***There's that evidence of the writing class again. I think he actually took a CREATIVE writing class rather than a Critical Thinking class, but who am I to complain if the writing is improving? Hopefully that there class of his will include ways to avoid using classic fallacies. I know, I know, ... a pipe dream, a "rusted out vortex of spun doom" pipe dream...

• Rossi making an offhand comment on his blog ...has no contractual significance because there is no validated interlocutor with which he can seriously reach agreement.

If Darden or an authorised negotiator posted on Rossi blog

***Hewey Louie Dewey claims to work for IH, and he was posting on Rossi's Blog IIRC and on ECW so he might have been that "authorized negotiator" y'all are so concerned about finding. But when an authorized negotiator misses a key element that could have saved his company $millions, that might be right around the time he gets all upset and starts ranting & raving ... say by coming over here at around that time... and generally behaving like an Adam Henry and threatening to sue the forum owners & participants who might reveal his screwup. But in the end, your stupid scenario of needing such authorized negotiators is demonstrably untrue anyways, so it's just a side point.

I suspect the anti-rational influence of kevMo, but will not make such an accusation since I prefer

***And yet, that's what you wrote. What an Adam-Henry insult-maneuver. Thanks for being so blatant about it so the lurkers can see for themselves.

• Yes, contracts can bind when oral rather than written. But for that you need the two parties to engage in a conversation which is not disputed, and has a clear result.

Rossi making an offhand comment on his blog ...has no contractual significance because there is no validated interlocutor with which he can seriously reach agreement.

***This is self-contradictory. You're saying that even the lesser standard of ORAL contracts can bind, but WRITTEN contracts have to meet some bizarro-world higher level legal standard. What is slowly happening here is that you are being dragged, kicking and screaming, into an educational process about legal requirements where you're clearly being proven wrong. But it's fun to watch you come up with big terms that make it look like you know what you're talking about, terms like "interlocutor" but it's just bullshit.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.