Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• The world will hear from us when we have something material to say.

***We only wish the same was true of Huey Louie Dewey the Lewzer who cost Industrial heat about $4M in legal fees plus the $11.5M in lost reimbursement. Let's just round that out to $15M and call Dewser the $15M LewserDewser. If he would keep silent until he has something material to say, we'd all be better off.

• Steppinpoop - you saved your comments!

Here's a sample from Freds exchange with the Siffer:

"Well, sam12, kevmo, steppinpoop, jtomas, etc., etc., etc., since you're a very inept paid Swedish attack weasel for an Italian criminal who claims to have a "B.S. degree" from his freakin' high school, your opinion is far worse than irrelevant. Although I suspect it might be relevant to the authorities when they indict you as an accessory to Rossi's E-Cat fraud scheme. How's that Hydro Fusion investment working out for you and Bullwinkle??"

Geez, Dewzer, you're getting more incoherent with each passing day.

Put.Down.The.Bong.

• Looks like we need to recover some more lost history with another stinger deleted from the Rossi Phelan video comments between Siff and Fred:

Suffer: "Fred Zoepfl I find your comment quite ridiculous. Did man understand all of the chemical processes involved in fire when fire was first harnessed? Of course not. What matters is whether it works or doesn't work.

Fred Zoepfl45 minutes ago

@Gospodin Nobody I'm only going to reply to your asinine comment because your opinion means everything to me. In this day and age, every technological device has a logical, theory-based explanation of how it works. The fact that an Italian ex-con with a prison-based physics "education" has already told three separate contradictory lies about his "E-Cats" over a period of at least eight years should tell you everything you need to know about both him and his device. If it doesn't, then you should seek professional help."

• Cecilia March 15, 2019 at 7:19 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

You have mentioned that you have the required safety certification for the E-Cat. Does that certification include the control system? That is, has the control system (Concerto) been developed and certified according to functional safety standards such as IEC61508 or similar? I guess that some clients may have that as a requirement.

Kind regards,

Cecilia

• Andrea Rossi March 15, 2019 at 9:41 AM

Cecilia:

The control system of the Ecat SK does not modify the situation related to the safety certification.

Anyway, if some client will request a certification specifically for the control panel, it will be simple, because the control panel is entirely composed with certified components, while the connection issues are the same of the certified Ecat.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

The "modified control systems" does not modify anything related to the safety certification?

Sure, in Rossis world, adding nothing to nothing alters nothing ...

Everything in safety certification is sooo simple for Leonardo Corp. ... somehow "self certification", just around the corner.

"Because the control panel is entirely composed with certified components"

I highly doubt that.

Cecilia SP did not mention the never described, but claimed by Dott. Rossi, electric/electronic devices he invented/developped and not the new materials he has invented/developped for the SK heat exchanger...

In my business, voltages (12V up to 800V) and data distribution systems (analog and digital sensor data and signals for actuators) in automotive business, every change in alternative known materials, has to go to rigorous, long term tests and than has to be certified by authorities. THAN you got that in a stock car. A product for customers. A safe product, according to the known knowledgde.

But I do not do NUCULAR energy business ... that seems to be much easier, according to Dott. Rossi or the SP Cecilia...:)

• IHFB - I don't think you understand. The environmental disaster left behind by Rosis's PetroDragon con in Italy is only partially cleaned up.

I've recently learned that the remaining clean-up number is much larger than 100M euro and that the in the ground pollution represents an ongoing monumental crime against our planet AND humanity. We might need to send someone on an investigative expedition - some pictures would be nice of the incredible damage left in the R'ster's criminal wake.

• I highly doubt that.

Cecilia SP did not mention the never described, but claimed by Dott. Rossi, electric/electronic devices he invented/developped and not the new materials he has invented/developped for the SK heat exchanger...

In my business, voltages (12V up to 800V) and data distribution systems (analog and digital sensor data and signals for actuators) in automotive business, every change related to new invented materials (physical prototypes, test cases ...etc...) has to go to rigorous, long term tests and than has to be certified by authorities. THAN you got that in a stock car. A product for customers.

But I do not do NUCULAR energy business ... that seems to be much easier, according to Dott. Rossi or the SP Cecilia...:)

This attitude is why we can't have nice things. Safety, yes. But unnecessary hyper-focus on safety as a means to slow adoption of LENR? Get lost in my book.

• IHFB - I don't think you understand. The environmental disaster left behind by Rosis's PetroDragon con in Italy is only partially cleaned up.

I've recently learned that the remaining clean-up number is much larger than 100M euro and that the in the ground pollution represents an ongoing monumental crime against our planet AND humanity. We might need to send someone on an investigative expedition - some pictures would be nice of the incredible damage left in the R'ster's criminal wake.

Dewey, I don't think you understand. The guv guy that hounded Rossi ended up being involved in a multi-billion Euro fraud years after the Rossi afair. Goes to show what kind of people were in play on this scheme. The corruption runs deep and is a way of life (and literally a means of multi-generational support) for those who latch on and suck.

• IHFB - I completely understand the truth. You continue to deal in spin from the Rossifarian Book of Lies. Its what you have always done. Rossi polluted huge parts of Italy then left it behind all for the sake of gold, silver, Lira and Dollars until he got caught and thrown into prison. A total crooked creep who couldn't get by border control because of the look on his face. I believe that we have seen that face before - que the Lewan magic presto steam switch video.

In fact , in honor of you, we're going to get an updated Petrodragon pictogram in the works. Keep your spinning wheel greased.

• I could build some frighteningly dangerous things out of certified parts.

Anyone care for a UL/CSA/CE approved electrical cable plugged into a UL/CSA approved outlet and the other end stuck into a SAE approved 15/16" hex nut? Just hang onto the nut for a moment while I plug it in...

Leonardo has no valid certifications for ANY device.

• This attitude is why we can't have nice things. Safety, yes. But unnecessary hyper-focus on safety as a means to slow adoption of LENR? Get lost in my book.

Hyperfocus on safety to slow down LENR?

NOT!

Reality check, please!

He claims, that he has safety certification, but does not publish it.

And don't come up with the old SGS doc!

Or do you think that it is covering the the case/claims?

YES/NO question!

Easy for you to answer!

He claims, that it is no problem to get all "new" certifications in an easy way.

I doubt that, from experience. You got the reasons in my starting post.

YES/NO questions!

Easy for you to answer!

Maybe you Cherokee folks should do one of your famous chapter 11 land "remediations"? A golf course maybe - get some tax payer funding. That'll do the trick...

• This attitude is why we can't have nice things. Safety, yes. But unnecessary hyper-focus on safety as a means to slow adoption of LENR? Get lost in my book.

It is not the lack of safety certifications, per se, that is the problem. Experimental stuff requires people that know the dangers etc when dealing with it. No big deal.

The big deal is that Rossi CLAIMS to have valid safety certification when he does not.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.